[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have the citizens of North Korea agreed to the social contract,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: parade1_3468416b.jpg (437 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
parade1_3468416b.jpg
437 KB, 620x387
Have the citizens of North Korea agreed to the social contract, and thus they can't be called oppressed?
>>
The social contract is just a meme, most people don't actually have the freedom to shop around citizenship.
>>
>>859522
So governments have no way to justify themselves?
>>
>>859530
Use of force.
>>
>>859530
Use of force.
I made a thread where I said Rawls was an idiot for not taking Hobbes into account in A Theory of Justice and nobody responded. I don't know why. I blame the Jews who popularized social contract theory.
>>
NK is pretty much a fascist utopia at this point.
>>
>>859573
Compared to USA, there's at lesst less spying.
>>
>>859573
>utopia
I don't think that word means what you think it means anon.
>>
File: raikkonen.jpg (198 KB, 1600x1067) Image search: [Google]
raikkonen.jpg
198 KB, 1600x1067
>>859758
It's very utopian for Kimi
>>
>>859513
they are not allowed to run away
>>
>>863076
Neither are Americans allowed to surrender their citizenship.

It's kinda rude. Society has paid for your education and upbringing and all and then you just run away.
>>
>>863093
Not true. There's a tax to be paid but you can renounce your citizenship.
>>
>>863140
The government has to approve it
>>
>>863093
So I can give you sum money, of course you can't deny it, and you'll be obligated forever? Seems nice.
>>
>>863262
Oh and that money is stolen ofc, from yourself, your parents and your grandparent.
>>
>>859513
For a second there I thought everyone in your thumbnail had giant gnome hats on.
>>
>>859513
I always wonder how the Christ NK succeeded.

The even the country with the stronkest Commie Party in the world - China- had to ease restrictions on rights every now and then.
>>
>>863323
They have been slowly easing certain restrictions. Particularly on investment, private property, etc.
>>
File: spongyboooob.jpg (35 KB, 445x604) Image search: [Google]
spongyboooob.jpg
35 KB, 445x604
>>859513
>Koreans
>oppressed
>inb4 "muh labor camps"
>Muh three generations of imprisonment
All lies,
>>
>>863418
http://anti-imperialism.com/2014/08/14/western-dprk-propaganda-the-worst-occasionally-hilarious-and-often-racist-lies/
>>
>>863440
>many of you will consider the holocaust fake
>yet you /pol/liters will use the holodomor and DPRK as evidence for Communist crimes
>>
>>859513
>Have the citizens of North Korea agreed to the social contract, and thus they can't be called oppressed?
for someone to be able to agree to something, they have to be able to refuse it as well. North Koreans are not allowed to refuse the contract - such as by emigrating - so therefore they cannot consent.
>>
>>863418
Got any sources faggot
>>
>>863450
What do you mean "many of you"? Even on /pol/ the "Holocaust is a lie" meme is fading.
>>
>DPRK
>oppressed
>>
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.