[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What happened to Mongolia after the fall of the Mongol Empire?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 13
File: 1280x720-2oX.jpg (97 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1280x720-2oX.jpg
97 KB, 1280x720
What happened to Mongolia after the fall of the Mongol Empire? It appears completely unmentioned by anybody after it's fall and from looking up video's of modern day Mongolia it seems to have just avoided all the bullshit that fucked up the rest of east Asia.

China got commie fucked, Japan went all Imperial and then went kawai, Vietnam keked the USA. But Mongolia is just kinda steppe bros with a biggish capital city who idolize Genghis Khan to an insane degree.
>>
They got fucked hard by the USSR, they're basically Mexican Asians now.
>>
>>857106
I want that video to have English lyrics, damnit.
>>
File: TranslatedLyricsMaybe.png (45 KB, 511x633) Image search: [Google]
TranslatedLyricsMaybe.png
45 KB, 511x633
>>857121
Don't know if trustworthy
>>
>>857106
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Little_Ice_Age
>>
Become based commies who BTFO'd Japan before ww2 and chilled until the USSR fell then just went on as a democracy minding its own business
>>
>>857106
>>857121
>>857136
better

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1rmo3fKeveo

Blessed from the eternal sky, born to the steppe
With a name that echoes the world, uniting the great blue skied Mongols
The courageous Mongol Genghis
The holy lord Genghis...
Mind strong as steel (disciplined), even in the burning wounds from swords
On earth, as powerful as planetary birds

The holy lord Genghis
Blessed from the sky above, claimed half of the world
Embedded his spirit, in the Majestic mighty world.

The holy lord Genghis
>>
>>857144
>This level of celebration of a horrible human being.
I get that he was the only notable person they produced, but god damn.
>>
>>857154
He is the Mongolian George Washingtonx3
>>
They became super peaceful, most of them are buddhist
>>
>>857180
George Washington is nowhere near the level of Genghis.
>>
>>857188
>We have proved we can build a huge successful Empire and fuck people shit up.
>[spoiler]unlike the Germans[/spoiler]
>We're done guys.
>>
>>857106

I'm not an expert by any stretch of the word, but after the distintigration of the Mongol empires, "Mongolia" proper was relatively depopulated. as a lot of the former mongol population were in other hordes that settled down elsewhere, places like modern Manchuria, further west in what's now Siberia, some of them made it all the way to Crimea.

You had a bunch of Mongols living in what's now Manchuria, and they seemed to be the main regional power, although the Oirats, who were based around the area near Lake Baikal, also contested the "Manchu" overlordship. I'm not aware of too much momentus happening, except that in 1449, they captured the Ming Emperor Zhu Qizhen, tried to hold him for an enormous ransom, and then due to some rather complicated political crap, wound up letting him go for free.

Buddhism makes major strides into the region in the mid to late 16th century, converting a lot of the upper classes, and you have the Erdeni Juu monastery built in 1585.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Monast%C3%A8re_d'Erdene_Zuu_2.jpg

Eventually, the Russians would come knocking, and the place would be absorbed into their sphere of influence, with a lot of the local chiefs joining the Russian armies.
>>
>>857154
>horrible
If Genghis was "horrible" then how come no one stopped him :^)
>>
>>857106
Never heard of Choibalsan?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khorloogiin_Choibalsan

The virtual extinction of Mongolian Buddhism is pretty bad desu
>>
>>857154
The greatest joy for a man is to defeat his enemies, to drive them before him, to take from them all they possess, to see those they love in tears, to ride their horses, and to hold their wives and daughters in his arms.

And if you don't agree with that, get the fuck off my steppe
>>
File: 袁世凯_4112421.jpg (1 MB, 1024x1275) Image search: [Google]
袁世凯_4112421.jpg
1 MB, 1024x1275
>>857204
>Buddhism makes major strides into the region in the mid to late 16th century, converting a lot of the upper classes, and you have the Erdeni Juu monastery built in 1585.
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Monast%C3%A8re_d'Erdene_Zuu_2.jpg
>Eventually, the Russians would come knocking, and the place would be absorbed into their sphere of influence, with a lot of the local chiefs joining the Russian armies.

You left out how they were raped by the Manchus and cucked by both Manchu and Han until 1911. And then finally in the 1920s the cuckkening stopped because they went full commie.
>>
File: Sigmund_Freud_1926.jpg (1 MB, 1600x2400) Image search: [Google]
Sigmund_Freud_1926.jpg
1 MB, 1600x2400
>>857206
>>857204
>>857154
>>857144
>>857106
>culture glorifies a genocidal maniac and being dindu nuffins

>worships buddhism

The irony here is too great
They really are such dindu nuffins at heart they are willing to put on a facade of being peaceful Buddhists just so they can pretend they wuz gud boiz
>>
>>857289
Nigga it happened over 10 centuries ago, cut 'em some slag, it's the only historically relevant thing they have produced. Also mongol rape genses are more preferable to turkish rape genes.
>>
>>857331
Also dat pax mongolia
>>
>>857331
>Nigga it happened over 10 centuries ago, cut 'em some slag,

They were raping and pillaging in Central Asia and northern China well up until the 1800s
>>
>>857289
You really dont understand buddhism at all. IF you had read the tales and moral stories surrounding buddhas own life you would understand.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Angulimala
>>
>>857369
see
>>857341
>>
File: Baron_ungern.ruem.jpg (241 KB, 800x1219) Image search: [Google]
Baron_ungern.ruem.jpg
241 KB, 800x1219
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roman_von_Ungern-Sternberg

>an anti-Bolshevik lieutenant general in the Russian Civil War and then an independent warlord whose Asiatic Cavalry Division wrested control of Mongolia from the occupation of Mongolia by the Republic of China in 1921

>On March 13, 1921, Mongolia was proclaimed an independent monarchy, under Ungern as a dictator. A mystic who was fascinated by beliefs and religions of the Far East such as Buddhism and who believed himself to be a reincarnation of Genghis Khan, Ungern von Sternberg's philosophy was an exceptionally muddled mixture of Russian nationalism with Chinese and Mongol beliefs.

>Ungern believed that monarchy was the only social system which could save Western civilisation from corruption and self-destruction. He began to pursue the idea of restoring Genghis Khan's Mongolian Empire - with the Qing Dynasty providing the most appropriate candidate for the throne

This guy was true Traditionalist in a sense that he was anti-Bolshevik and tried to actually restore the Mongolian dynasty, not writing shitty books like Evola or Guénon
>>
>>857447
>Ungern sought to organize a military expedition to Mongolia, at that time occupied by the Chinese troops formerly led by General Xu Shuzheng, a member of the pro-Japanese Anhui clique in the Chinese government, to restore the rule of the Bogd Khan as part of his plan to re-establish monarchies from the Far East to Europe

If he only had succeeded...
>>
>>857447
This is that crazy prussian who hardly ever talked except to his wife, and was so damn creepy even his own men were scared of him right?
>>
File: american-holocaust-3[1].jpg (27 KB, 370x300) Image search: [Google]
american-holocaust-3[1].jpg
27 KB, 370x300
>>857289

And white people are still celebrating Christopher Columbus Day?
Do you know how many millions of injuns perished from this world because of him?

>ib4 worshipping genocidal maniacs only fine when they are white
>europeans didn't do nothing

Keep telling me about your "might makes right" I will enjoy the first day of 2043 when whites will be finially a minority on their own country!
>>
>>857484
>Ungern-Sternberg's attraction to Vajrayana Buddhism and his eccentric, often violent treatment of enemies as well as his own troops earned him the sobriquet "the Mad Baron" during the Russian Civil War. He was also an arch conservative pan-monarchist who aspired to restore the Russian monarchy under Grand Duke Michael Alexandrovich of Russia and revive the Mongol Empire under the rule of the Bogd Khan. During his short five month occupation of Outer Mongolia, Ungern-Sternberg imposed order on the capital Ikh Khüree through fear, intimidation, and brutal violence against opponents, particularly Bolshevik supporters.
>>
>>857106

Mongolia was still a formidable power in east Asia for a couple of hundred years.

They united a few times, even captured a Ming emperor.but mostly they fought between themselves.
>>
>>857106
>What happened to Mongolia after the fall of the Mongol Empire? It appears completely unmentioned by anybody after it's fall
Well..
>Yuan/Jaghatai/Golden Horde/Il-Khan balkanization
>Il-Khan got TIMURED, Yuans overthrown by Buddhist ISIS, Golden Horde BTFO by Russia.
>Jaghatai balkanizes
>Ming China invades Inner Mongolia.
>Four Oirats: Mongol Empire 2.0. Tries to invade China, retakes Inner Mongolia, but is halted.
>Tumu Crisis: Rebel Mongols in the Chinese Army gidnap Ming Emperor for the Oirats and held him for Ransom. Freed through political Schemery.
>Qi Jiguang orders the building of the Great Wall as you see it today. Funnily enough: Chinese conducts raids on the Mongols.
>Rise of the Dzungar Khanate, Mongols cuck Kazakhs and Uyghurs.
>Qing Emperor views the Dzungars with DEEB GONCERN and preempts the rise of a possible Mongol Empire 3.0 by invading Mongolia and making it part of China.
>Kazakhs revolt and cooperate with both Tsarist Russia and Qing China to fuck up the Dzungars.
>Dzungar Genocide by Qing China. Literally a sub-mongol nation ceases to exist.
Mongols were only freed from China when Russia weighed in and made them their protectorate in the 1800's. Then the Soviets made it a Soviet while China successfully brokered a deal to get Inner Mongolia back.

>>857341
Kek, how could that be when Mongs were part of China?
>>
File: 明英宗_1435_haupt.jpg (425 KB, 600x751) Image search: [Google]
明英宗_1435_haupt.jpg
425 KB, 600x751
>>857514
>even captured a Ming emperor.

JUST

KEK

MY

SHIT

UP
>>
>>857524
It's his fault really. He listened to Eunuchs instead of Ministers.
>Dude, Mongols are invading again, what do?
>"You should, like, totally personally lead the army, o sheltered 22 year old emperor. Also trust the Mongol auxiliaries 100%"
>Splendid!
>>
>>857518
Oh and as for today, Outer Mongolia has irredentist claims on Russia (Tuvan Republic) and China (Inner Mongolia SAR)

But none of the Russian/Chinese Mongols want back because Mongolia is impoverished as fuck.
>>
>>857536
>He listened to Eunuchs instead of Ministers.
I'm not sure why so many Chinese emperors fell into this trap. Why would you give people who are basically household servants so much power or their words so much weight?
>>
>>857547
Because Eunuchs were at times the surrogate dads of many Chinese Emperors when they were young because their actual father is this distant guy who they rarely get to talk to.

Remember: Eunuchs' official on-the-advert jobs were to take care of the Imperial Household. That means the wife, the concubines, the kids, and whatever pets.
>>
File: popeye.jpg (30 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
popeye.jpg
30 KB, 640x480
>>857144
Popeye sings
>>
>>857536
>be me, Wang Zhen

>want to be like Zheng He but lack the mental ability

>convince emprah to personally lead the army against the Mongols

>all the top generals vetoed against my suggestion because logistics and lack of planning

>take charge and convince emprah to march to the frontier anyway

>only have shitty conscripts and a few personal bodyguards

>Mongol army appears

>all the conscripts either die before they can fight back or runs away

>I run away as well, leaving the emprah behind by himself

>get killed by Mongols anyway

>many decades later Yingzong returns to Beijing, gets restored to emperah and builds a temple in my name

WANG ZHEN DINDU NUFFIN HE WUZ A GUD BOI #NOTALLEUNUCHS CONFUCIAN SCHOLARS ARE JUST BUTTHURT PATRIARCHAL CIS GENDERABLEIST BIGOTS
>>
File: spooks.jpg (11 KB, 200x237) Image search: [Google]
spooks.jpg
11 KB, 200x237
>>857512
>Keep telling me about your "might makes right"
>>
File: are u serious.jpg (119 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
are u serious.jpg
119 KB, 1280x720
>>857512
>I will enjoy the first day of 2043 when whites will be finially a minority on their own country!
>His hope lies with white guilt losers and others
lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YU3vcvGpALQ
>>
>>857512
>I will enjoy the first day of 2043 when whites will be finially a minority on their own country!
You know that's all just part of the plan right?
When that happens all us white will just repatriate to Europe where we will just remove all the coloured people, and take over all the housing we have been pretending we were building for them these last decades. We'll also take our stuff, the guns and planes and bombs and shit with us.
That will leave all the rest of the world, especially the new world, heavily built up for industry, populated entirely by non-whites, and defenseless.
You will become our subjugated work force once again, except safely separated from our nice civilized countries by oceans.
>>
>>857585

> Europe where we will just remove all the coloured people

Your jewish masters won't allow that, just ask all of your presidents that have preach allegiance to Israel and jewish interests or they will be removed from their positions.

Wow white people think they OWN anything other then debt on this planet.

>You will become our subjugated work force once again

You are already slaves of the jews, you bought into their doctrines and they subjugated you through psychology, your populations are shrinking rapidly. soon your pensions will be removed and your will be forced to work untill you drop dead so that the people of other colors get their free money through dem programms.

Your grandfather "Great" Brittain has already been conquered and turned into Shitholistan, and you are the next to follow.
>>
>>857669
joke's on you I'm a jew myself
>>
All the mongols who were worth anything migrated to Finland
>>
>>857512
>And white people are still celebrating Christopher Columbus Day?
not everyone in the world is an American you niggerfaggot
>>
>>857518
the Manchu takeover was largely negotiated by Mongol noblemen who wanted to join the Qing Emperor, but the Oirats were fucked over hard because they posed a serious threat

also Mongolia was deliberately cut off of China under Qing rule and it was only in the late 19th century did you see Sinicisation policies take place, but you get the 1911 revolution and it's all red from there senpai
>>
>>857331
I wouldn't care if it was one century ago or twenty centuries ago. What matters is that they are glorifying Genghis NOW.
>>
>>857228

Conan pls go
>>
>>857669

Michigan has the highest concentration of Arabs in the USA, and they're barely even noticeable.

T. Michigander
>>
>>857512
t. prancing buffalo
>>
File: Navaanneren.jpg (35 KB, 480x662) Image search: [Google]
Navaanneren.jpg
35 KB, 480x662
>be the last Mongol political leader with direct lineage from Genghis Khan
>get purged by commies
>>
>>858640
t. Al-Michigastani
>>
>>857154
>This level of celebration of a horrible human being
Almost like every other fucking country that has even an ounce of nationalist pride. Hard to blame them when they recently got out of almost 70 years of repression to what little heritage they had.
>I get that he was the only notable person they produced
One of the most revered people after Genghis is Queen Manduhai, who did very little raping/killing.
>>
>>858700
It always gives me a twisted satisfaction hearing how the descendants of great conquerors end up being weak little shits that get swept away by the next big thing.
>>
>>862573
The amount of ancestors with direct lineage to Ghenis numbers several million.
Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.