[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who do you side with in the Trojan War
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: Achilles_Triumphant.jpg (108 KB, 648x432) Image search: [Google]
Achilles_Triumphant.jpg
108 KB, 648x432
Who do you side with in the Trojan War
>>
Diomedes
>>
>>854401
Rome.
>>
>>854401
The Trojan, the whole war was just so Agamemnon could feel like a big dick and get rid of a rival
>>
>>854401

Hannibal, elephants are badass.
>>
Agamemnon of course, fuck hector, I wanna fight with odysseus
>>
>>855224
Agamemenon is so Shit Tier
>>
>>854401
The Gods.
>>
File: con-acordeon-webart_big.jpg (69 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
con-acordeon-webart_big.jpg
69 KB, 500x500
>>854473
I'm sure he'd side with you too :')
>>
>>854401

I'd do what the Hittites did and stay out of it. Nothing good ever comes from meddling in the affairs of the Gods.
>>
>>854401
>Implying Trojan war actually happened
>>
>>854401

Troy, of course.

Always take the side of the bull, not the cuck.
>>
>>855543

Depends what you mean. The whole "ten years of war" and "face that launched a thousand ships", no, but a war involving Acheans conquering and sacking the city of Troy, yes.
>>
I side with neither because it was a stupid fucking conflict if it even happened. Literally Hwan Empire-tier levels of doubt about this happening the way Greeks described it btw.
>>
>>854628
>I just watched the movie.
>>
>>856044
>the greeks
>>
>>854401
You dont take sides to be honest, it's a conflict of characters the reasons why people choose to fight. The Iliad is so much more than just winners writing history. It's the nuance of atrocity and loss with the gains of glory and renown.
>>
>>854401
The Greeks
I'd rather be on the winning team
>>
>>856066

The Acheans were destroyed in turn by exactly the same kind of roving marauders around the same time, there were no winners of the bronze age collapse.
>>
>>854401
The Romans
>>
>>854401
The good guys
>>
Achaean master race
>>
>>856082
>Romans had some myth that the surviving Trojans went on a fucking Odyssey adventure and settled in Italy and that Romans are descended from Trojans
Fucking Romans. [spoiler] I love them. [/spoiler]
>>
File: 112tpu.jpg (62 KB, 404x400) Image search: [Google]
112tpu.jpg
62 KB, 404x400
>>
I'll go where ever Achillies asks of me
>>
>>854401
I've always liked the Greek side, but I don't get how the Trojans have been seen as the good guys throughout history.
It was the Trojan's fault anyway.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.