[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>you will never follow top qt teenage waifu and messenger
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5
>you will never follow top qt teenage waifu and messenger of God Joan of Arc into battle
>she will never tend to your wounds after battle as you both say your prayers together and request blessings for the dead
>you will never help put on her armour before every battle
>you will never follow her charging into battle driving the English heretics out of your land and slaughtering them by your sword, and later pray for mercy for their departed souls

why live?
>>
>>853885
>100 years war
>English heretics
Que¿
>>
>>853885
>to betray her at the end.
>>
>french
What's next? Farting in my general direction?
>>
>>853885

>you will never befriend Gilles de Rais
>you will never torture peasant boys in his decadent manor

why live?
>>
>>853885
>Joan of Arc
>wearing 16th century armor
???

unless I'm stupid and that isn't Joan of Arc
>>
>>854121
You are stupid. This is common art practice.
>>
>>854132
maybe the artist should've done research
>>
>>853885
I don't know, if I would've lived back then I would've doubted about a young teenage girl that says God spoke to her and wants to lead the french army in battle, even if I am a devout Catholic.
>>
>>853885
>you will never watch her burn alive
>>
File: fais-le pour elle.png (2 MB, 1024x769) Image search: [Google]
fais-le pour elle.png
2 MB, 1024x769
>You will never be the English knight who changes history by stepping forward on the day of her execution and challenging any man who wan'ts to harm her to kill you first.
>You will never call her sympathizers to action and create a wall of safety around her
>You will never watch as the executioner throws down his torch and claims he simply can not do it.
>You will never ride off to French territory with her and her allies at your side.
>You will never defect to the French and be declared a hero.

Why live?
>>
File: it's the best i could find.jpg (48 KB, 460x460) Image search: [Google]
it's the best i could find.jpg
48 KB, 460x460
>>
>>854137
19th century artist, please.
>>
>>854370
>the English knight who changes history by stepping forward on the day of her execution and challenging any man who wan'ts to harm her to kill you firs
Instant death on site.
>>
Well I'm going to kill myself now bye
>>
File: jeanne.jpg (301 KB, 800x1291) Image search: [Google]
jeanne.jpg
301 KB, 800x1291
I wanna fug cheerleader
>>
>>853885
All of those pale in comparison to raping her senseless, objectifying her into a sublime holy relic. Unlike other women, even when you pound her endlessly her beauty doesn't turn into a disgusting automated bod of flesh; it always stays pure. What a joy to dip in.
>>
>>855714
go back to /d/egeneracy
>>
>>854370
>>
>Joan didn't get to live long enough to inspire the foundation of a female-inclusive knightly order with both military and monastic branches which would clandestinely evolve into a service of espionage and intrigue
No maiden knights of the battlefield
No sisters of mercy to tend to the survivors
No courtesan mistresses to administer justice in the name of Christ and the King
No opportunity for the order to fracture during the Reformation with local missions gradually siding with local princes resulting in century long conflict
No eventuality for the state-making process to in time incorporate the branches of the order into the state-apparatus, fieldmedics and a branch of the officer corps.

God damn it, Joan, one job. One fucking job.
>>
IF YOU WANNA SEE SOME ACTION
>>
>>853885
>tfw you will never capture Joan and spit roast her against her will while you high five your English bros
>>
>>857480
GOTTA BE THE CENTER
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.