[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Post how other countries react to Prussia
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
File: Europe.png (1 MB, 950x737) Image search: [Google]
Europe.png
1 MB, 950x737
France: Prussia at it again? I'm ready for this, come here you bastard.

Russia: Oh shit, he's at it again, well good thing we have severe winters.

Great Britain: Just ignore it, and walk away... Come on Ireland, I got doggy treats back at home.

Denmark: I sure do love being the center of attention now that Prussia is invading everything.

Norway: Are you kidding me, Denmark, he's going to go for you. And then me! Baaa.

Italy: Mamma mia, pls don't step on me, Mr. Prussia.

Spain: Prussia's invading again? That's nice, but I don't care. *blows smoke upwards*

Portugal:I really hate you Spain.

Corsica and Sardinia: Excellent, now that Prussia has all eyes focused on him I can get away with pissing in this here body of water.

Austria: Ow, watch the foot. Oh dear, I'm about to fart.

Balkans: N-no, stop! FUCK MY EYES.

Turkey: You can take it, also I need more tributes by the end of this month, Balkans. *smokes hashish*
>>
World: Stop starting world wars!
>>
>>853197

Prussia doesn't care, Prussia doesn't give a shit, Prussia just takes what it wants.
>>
File: Prussia.png (250 KB, 2000x1507) Image search: [Google]
Prussia.png
250 KB, 2000x1507
>>853205
And the rest of the world takes whatever it wants form Prussia it seems.
>>
>>853375
>Prussia
That's not Prussia.
>>
File: German empire.jpg (92 KB, 800x589) Image search: [Google]
German empire.jpg
92 KB, 800x589
>>853407
until 1947 it was.
>>
File: prussipro.jpg (114 KB, 457x450) Image search: [Google]
prussipro.jpg
114 KB, 457x450
>>
>>853417
No it wasn't. Germany wasn't Prussia (but 2/3s of it admittedly).
>>
>>853418
>general's coat
>simple Pickelhaube
inaccurate as fvck
>>
>>853424
And most of the lost land used to belong to the prussian state.
>>
>>853191
>autism: the post
>>
>>853442
At some point but Prussia was eliminated in 47. Also >>853375 is slightly inaccurate since the territorial losses were illegal by international law in 1945. Technically the losses in East were ratified in 1990.
>>
>>853460
They still lost it though, someone decided it wouldn't belong to Germany anymore and never again it did.

Also, question Germans, was losing your core land (Ostpreussen) worth Danzig?
>>
>>853191
this is gold, OP
thank you

i really love anthropomorphic map comedy
>>
>>853473
Belonging to Germany =/= belonging to Prussia (legally these 2 are very different).
What do you mean by "worth it"? It is not like they did have much say in it
>>
File: Stettin.png (156 KB, 315x588) Image search: [Google]
Stettin.png
156 KB, 315x588
Smug Lasalle
>>
>>853511
Well, while Prussia was (in theory at least) just another state, the Emperor was of a Prussian dynasty, many of the generals were Prussians and the capital was placed in Prussia.
Later when Hitler got power I think he got most of his votes from Northern Germany, which was mostly Prussia so some influence there.

>Not much to say
They did make the NSDAP the biggest party through democratic means.
After that they kinda just enjoyed the show.
>>
>>853191
Actual translations;
England: Isolated, enraged, almost forgot Ireland she has in leash
Spain: Smokes laying on Portugal
France: Push back Prussia invasions which grabs Holland and Austria.
Italy, also, says Bismarck: get your feets over from there.
Corse and Sardaigna _ a real Gavroche laughing
Danemarck has lost his legs in Holstein and hops to take them back
European Turky yanws and wakes up
Asian Turky smokes
Sweden jumps like a panther
Russia looks like an ogre who would like to eat
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.