[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Discuss
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 12
File: image.jpg (183 KB, 1536x1955) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
183 KB, 1536x1955
Discuss
>>
>>849597
Orgy-of-the-Will tier
In fact, the website is even directly ripped off from OotW
>>
File: ZNXstayontheseroads.gif (29 KB, 453x346) Image search: [Google]
ZNXstayontheseroads.gif
29 KB, 453x346
>>849597
Absolutely brilliant. Rei Koz shows an understanding of post-post-modern philosophy that makes him a colleague of Lacan and Zizek at his young age.
>>
>>849620
>exile, discard two, and can't be countered for 3

yea, no. Discard two cards has always been 3 at sorcery speed, this should be 2BB or 3BB.
>>
What kind of disease does this guy have? Autism? Schizophrenia?
>>
Hey, look everyone! It's The New World Order.
>>
>THERE IS ALWAYS SOMEONE SENSING, AND/OR FEELING, ONE; ONE IS NEVER ENTIRELY BEYOND OTHERS' PERCEPTION; THERE IS ALWAYS SOMEONE PERCEIVING ONE.

>ESPECIALLY REMARKABLE PERSONALITIES, AND PERSONS WITH MORE DEVELOPED CONSCIOUSNESS THAN THE AVERAGE PERSON, ARE UNDER GREATER PERCEPTION THAN THE AVERAGE PERSONALITY, OR PERSON, THUS THEIR PRESENCE BECOMES CONSTANT.

What DID he mean by this?
>>
File: ZNXfamily.gif (817 KB, 2000x1338) Image search: [Google]
ZNXfamily.gif
817 KB, 2000x1338
>>849759
He claims to have Autism, but his ethnic background makes me think that he suffers from whatever Elliot Rodger suffered from.
>>
>>849759
Some annon once said he saw similar writing coming from one his family members after they got schizophrenia.

If it was just autism or eccentricity you wouldn't have all caps speaking. That's also a schizoid thing.
>>
>>849804

>ONTOLOGICAL OPTIMIZATION AND ACTUALIZATION IS ACTUATED VIA SELFREFERENCE; OPTIMIZATION AND ACTUALIZATION OF BEING IS THE TELOS OF EXISTENCE.

ONE OF THE PRIME CHARACTERISTICS OF AUTISM IS CONCERN WITH THE SELF —“AUTISM”: FROM GREEK “AUTOS” (“SELF”), AND SUFFIX “ISM”; ID EST: “SELFISM”—, AND WHAT IS CONCERN WITH THE SELF IF NOT THE MOST BASIC FORM OF SELFREFERENCE?

THE AUTISTIC INDIVIDUAL —ID EST: THE PERSON— IS SOFIA, COORDINATING, ACTUALIZING, AND OPTIMIZING, ITS THREE SELVES: KiKi, ADA, AND WANESSA; DEALING WITH THE EXTERNAL FROM THE INTERNAL; DIRECTING THE INFINITE SPACE OUTSIDE FROM THE ETERNAL TIME INSIDE, THUS, PRODUCING THE WORLD IN THE PROCESS.

Kiki, Ada and Wanessa
>>
Hey, I got one you guys will like.

>THE CLOSEST TO A "JOB" THAT I HAVE EXPERIENCED IS WORKING FOR ONE DAY AT A "MCDONALD'S", FROM NINE a.m. TO ONE p.m.

>FOUR HOURS.

www.undergroundbooks.org/the-kitchen-poet/ronald-mcdonald-rei-koz
>>
>>849832
Solipsistic genesis way more interesting than the crybaby "ur a very special boy" drivel that gets pushed on autists
>>
File: 1455516814678.gif (2 MB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
1455516814678.gif
2 MB, 320x320
>>849867
is this person real
>>
File: 1452565501629.jpg (1 MB, 2560x1536) Image search: [Google]
1452565501629.jpg
1 MB, 2560x1536
>20XX
>postapocalyptic world
>few survivors left
>most of the knowledge and wisdom of millennia is lost
>REI's filosofia is one of the few beacons of light and hope among the wretched peoples
>His aphoristic wisdom lives on in folk culture and popular lore, in heated discourse around nightly fire gatherings...
>>
File: ZNX FUCK YOU.png (5 KB, 300x100) Image search: [Google]
ZNX FUCK YOU.png
5 KB, 300x100
>>849936
>implying I'm not working on it

>>849912
Too real. My dream is to meet him someday.
>>
>>850046
>>implying I'm not working on it

What does that mean?
>>
>>849804
IF YOU MEAN "NARCISSISM" THEN YOU ARE INCORRECT.
>>
Don't hate on REI.
The dude is smart as fuck.
Recently he has been reading about Phantom time theory shit.
>>
>>850141
>Phantom time theory shit
pls explain

>>850075
I've printed out several copies of Mundus and I'm currently searching for ways to preserve them in human memory.
>>
File: 1401088963847.jpg (13 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1401088963847.jpg
13 KB, 200x200
>>849597
>tfw marathoning this right now
>>
>>850195
He is studying books and theories that claim entire portions of time didn't happen. Particularly with Russian history.
The original thesis was for European history
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phantom_time_hypothesis
>>
>>850992
>He also goes on about Neanderthals and Cromagnids without knowing the first thing about human evolution, I actually don't know how he can be so deluded in this and the phantom time hypothesis nonsense.
>>
>>851004
Didn't mean to meme arrow >
>>
>>851004
It's actually got some very valid claims to it, mind you this specific one that I linked is incorrect, he is studying a Russian one very complex in nature.
What are your rambling about about what Rei rambles about and can you back it up?
>>
>>851033
>YOU ARE BASING YOUR CONJECTURES ON INVALID PRESUPPOSITIONS REGARDING EVOLUTIONARY PATTERNS, AND THE "OUT OF AFRICA" HYPOTHESIS" OF WHICH THERE IS NO PROOF, AND WHICH HAS BEEN INVALIDATED MULTIPLE TIMES SINCE IT WAS FIRSTLY PROPOSED.

>HOMO ERECTUS MERELY ROAMED AROUND AND PASSED THROUGH THE GENERAL ZONE, ENDING IN SOUTHEAST ASIA; IT DID NOT INHABIT THE TERRITORY NOW KNOWN AS "EUROPA".

>HUNTERGATHERER CROMAGNID TRIBES, AND HUNTERGATHERER NEADERTHALID TRIBES, ARE THE ORIGINAL INHABITANTS OF THE TERRITORY NOW KNOWN AS "EUROPA", REGARDLESS OF WHETHER YOU ACCEPT IT, AND REGARDLESS OF ANY SPURIOUS AND SUPERFLUOUS CONJECTURES THAT MAY MAKE.

From this thread
https://desustorage.org/his/thread/831357/#835823

He's complete tinfoil tier on this topic
>>
>>851059
Maybe a bit off, but not tinfoil. And neanderthals did have primitive tools m8, certainly could have formed tribes.
He doesn't agree with OOA, and I can see why and he is being a bit assertive, but he isn't that crazy if you... get past the crazy.
>>
>>851142
OOA (For both Homo erectus and Homo sapiens) is beyond doubt, of course Neanderthal probably lived in some sort of tribe. But Neanderthal evolved in Europe from either Homo antecessor, Homo erectus or Homo heidelbergensis, it literally arose after other hominids had occupied the regions for hundreds of thousands of years. And claiming cromagnids as the first Europeans is idiotic, modern humans migrated into Europe ~40,000 years ago, while https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homo_antecessor dates from 800,000 to 1.2 million and was found in Spain.
>>
>>851142
Phantom time theory is the tinnest thing ever foiled
>>
File: apo.png (198 KB, 266x400) Image search: [Google]
apo.png
198 KB, 266x400
>apologizing for REI

IMAO

fuck off
>>
>>851177
According to Rei Cro-magnon are not modern humans. Aryans are.
>>
>>851196
Rei does not understand human evolution.
>>
>>851178
You have no idea what you're talking about Tbh senpai.
Shits cool.
>>851177
OOA isn't beyond doubt, but it is the most supported.
I don't really care about that. Rei is smart.
>>
>>851238
And you're basing that judgement on what, exactly?
>>
File: Map-of-human-migrations.jpg (274 KB, 889x635) Image search: [Google]
Map-of-human-migrations.jpg
274 KB, 889x635
>>851241
>OOA isn't beyond doubt

Even if you completely disregard all fossils, genetics still supports OOA.

I didn't say Rei wasn't smart, but being smart and being correct aren't synonymous.
>>
>>851260
The explanations i've heard him give regarding neaderthal and cromagnid and ayran. If he's using them metaphorically then he shouldn't be trying to pass it off as actual history or biological evolution.
>>
>>851266
OOA is not beyond doubt, nothing should be, that's why you end up with modern scientific dogma.
>>851273
He probably isnt trying to, I'd love to see him talk about Hyperborea.

Then again, I can barley ever talk to him. He never pays attention long enough.

How old is he? Young I hope.
>>
>>851241
>Shits cool.

It's cool like 'haha yea you wanna know the craziest conspiracy theory', not like 'there is a shred of evidence or even reasonable support for this'
>>
>"Rei Koz has a regal air of certainty. He writes as if in entrancement but also truthfully."

-- Ram Bahadur Bomjon
>>
>>851318
There is.
>>
>>851283
>Then again, I can barley ever talk to him. He never pays attention long enough.

I think he doesn't stay in threads to argue much deliberately. He just goes in to post what he wants to say and leaves.

>How old is he? Young I hope.

He's 25
>>
>>852429
But I don't want to argue with him, I just want to ask him questions.
He is vividly interesting.
I'd like to meet him, but it would never happen.

It's good that he is young. Hopefully he does something with his life.
>>
File: 1402414454419.jpg (319 KB, 1461x819) Image search: [Google]
1402414454419.jpg
319 KB, 1461x819
>>852484
He'll kidnap, torture, rape, and kill ye
You''ll go on a "backpacking trip to Europe" indefinitely
>>
>>852502
>that image

He's not wrong there
http://www.medicaldaily.com/autism-genes-linked-higher-intelligence-treading-fine-line-between-intellectual-325798
>>
>>852502
I have no problem with that, I'd be fascinated the whole time.
>>
>>852510
>That image
Sure, autists are smarter, but have the charisma and social skill of a moldy strawberry
>>
>>852795
>muh great man theory
>>
>>852798
>Image itself talks about *prime movers* of the entire world
>Not applying the great man theory to a statement clearly formulated around it
>>
>>852804
>Great man theory
>not Great theory separate from the man theory
>ISHYGDDT

(I don't like REI (too much tinfoil, see this thread))
>>
>>852804
You clearly have an autism surrounding Rei.
I do aswell, but not anything strong enough to collect images
>>
>>852809
He isn't even tinfoil.
>>
>>852814
>On a history board
>defending phantom time hypothesis
>what carbon dating
>what is dendrochronology
>muh Neanderthal and cromagnids
>literally knows nothing about biological evolution
>>
>>852821
But the Phantom time theory he is discussing isn't even on the wiki. It's a very complex series of books about RUSSIAN history. NOT the one I linked.
I know you just skimmed through the Wikipedia, so you don't have to act like an ass who thinks he knows everything.
>>
>>852810
I havn't collected any images. I just entered the thread to say that autists are uncharismatic shits that have no ability whatsoever to change the world.
>>
>>852836
Yea he's talking about Fomenko

I'm not acting like an asshole who knows everything (would be more applicable to REI tbqh)

I'm not saying historical records have never been fabricated, but missing centuries, come on.
>>
>>852839
Read a book or two, you're going entirely off conjecture.
Autists, by the modern definition, have changed the world more than non-autists have
>>
>>852839
>science and philosophy
>not inherently the autists paradise
>ISHYGDDT
>>
>>852841
I refuse to believe you can dismiss a well illustrated and intricate theory with the words
>come
>on
Add
>me
To the sentence and you have a good Hentai.
Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.