[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Christianity has killed gorrilion people! Just look at the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3
File: 1444931083848.jpg (20 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
1444931083848.jpg
20 KB, 306x306
>Christianity has killed gorrilion people! Just look at the crusades!
>B-b-but the Quran doesn't condone suicide bombers! The're not true muslims!
>>
File: F*** my S*** up.png (151 KB, 374x363) Image search: [Google]
F*** my S*** up.png
151 KB, 374x363
>>849508
>tfw
>>
>>849508
Catholicism. Catholicism has murdered over a hundred million people. Not Christianity. And of course suicide bombers aren't in the quran. The quran was written in the 7th century.
>>
Every liberal ever
>>
>>849508
>>B-b-but the Quran doesn't condone suicide bombers! The're not true muslims!
explosives didn't exist back then you fucking retarded /pol/ack
>>
>>849508
>my desert cult is better than yours
Ebin.
>>
>>849548
>>849508
this isnt /pol/

go argue with your imaginary """liberal""" somewhere else, and take your chronic case of christcuck butthurt with you along with your imagined persecution complex
>>
>>849508
They're all shit.
>>
>>849543
>Catholicism has murdered over a hundred million people
t. my ass
>>
Just don't be religious, then you won't have to ideologically support untenable positions.
>>
>>849551
Beheadings are still a thing tho.
>>
>>849558
Want some lotion, Abdullah?
>>
>>849508
Both are used situationally, often as counter-arguments. When structured properly, they should read:
>Christianity's death toll means that viewing it as inherently more moral than Islam is silly!
>Using suicide bombers to denote a whole religion and its following cultures is silly, since the Quran forbids suicide and a great part of Islamic doctrine denounces takfirs!
>>
>>849562
This.
>>
>>849558
And? The hilariously double standards are the point anyway, you impaired attention span mudslim.
>>
You're forgetting about the witch hunts in the 16th-18th centuries. In some countries about 200 annually died from these trials, frequently burning people alive three at a time at some trials. Christians killed many people like this.
>>
>>849565
Brownlee.
>>
>>849617
>>849584
>people are hypocrites
Wow who woulda guessed
>>
Reminder that more people have died in ww1+ww2 than in all religious wars ever combined.
>inb4 hitler was a catholic!
>>
>>849698
He absolutely was a Catholic though. The meme about him being pagan can only be sourced to the Table Talk which could very likely be fabricated bullshit assembled by a notorious pagan (Bormann).
>>
>>849710
You forgot WW2 was also a religious war
>>
>>849724
I don't think it was and moreover that is completely unrelated to the point I was making.
>>
>>849698
What does that do but bolster your point? The Christians are the ones who created a machine which literally profits through war. Those wars were Christians killing there Christians.
>>
>>849738
Fucking warmongering Christians, luckily communism put end to their devilish shenanigans!
>>
File: 1385117977445.jpg (15 KB, 287x277) Image search: [Google]
1385117977445.jpg
15 KB, 287x277
le religious war meme

>group "x" follows religion "z" and fought war "y"
>therefore religion "z" is evil

(war "y' had nothing to do with religion though)

>group "x" follows religion "z" and has money
>therefore religion "z" is evil
>>
>>849765
I'm that poster. Capitalism, largely headed by Christian parliamentary democracies and monarchies, has technologically and sociologically got us to where we are today. Machines are useful up to a point. The last three wars we've fought were pointless and designed to make profits.
>>
>>849612
This
>>
>>849724
Vatican signs Concordat with Mussolini '29
Vatican signs Concordat with Hitler '33
Vatican Ratlines Smuggle Nazi war criminals to S. America '45

No shit it was a religious war.

"I'm just finishing what the church has been doing for centuries."

--Adolf Hitler
>>
>>849669
>he fell for the witches burned at the stake meme
>>
>>850069
Wasn't it heretical to claim magic and witches existed during the medieval era since that implied beings other then God had power? Didn't the witch burnings start after the reformation where the church lost authority and the people followed their superstition?
>>
>>849571
>Cult of reason
>Calles law
>League of the militant godless
>>
>>850018
>Vatican signs Concordat with Mussolini '29
>Vatican signs Concordat with Hitler '33
For the protection of Catholic in those countries. The Pope helped hide Jews from Nazis during the Holocaust.

>Vatican Ratlines Smuggle Nazi war criminals to S. America '45
A myth. The Vatican held services to help refugees of WW2, and some Nazi sympathizing priests smuggled Nazis. The central Vatican and the Pope had nothing to do with it.
>>
>>850513
I guess you can still choose to if you want, just that you don't have to.
>>
>>850069
Witch burnings actually happened.
>>
Horrible argument anyway if we're talking about modern politics. I hear this about every week here in Israel by Israeli-Arabs, and the only thing I can think is what the fuck do I care about the crusades? I live in the age where Muslim terrorism is a thing, not Christian terrorism. I'm affected every day by their shit, not events from almost a millennium ago.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.