[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>/pol/ sends letters to MLK
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 13
File: HNdztE8.png (197 KB, 496x275) Image search: [Google]
HNdztE8.png
197 KB, 496x275
>/pol/ sends letters to MLK
>>
File: ZLod5E0.png (139 KB, 458x186) Image search: [Google]
ZLod5E0.png
139 KB, 458x186
>>
File: XFiwVvI.png (274 KB, 473x493) Image search: [Google]
XFiwVvI.png
274 KB, 473x493
>>
>>846090
>All people in foreign countries are Catholics
My fucking sides.
>>
File: XfweKoB.png (419 KB, 590x356) Image search: [Google]
XfweKoB.png
419 KB, 590x356
>>
>>846090
>All people in foreign countries are Catholics.

What did he mean by this?
>>
File: 6GWTHRv.png (285 KB, 486x363) Image search: [Google]
6GWTHRv.png
285 KB, 486x363
>>
File: 9RBwTNy.png (603 KB, 583x536) Image search: [Google]
9RBwTNy.png
603 KB, 583x536
>>
File: 60awYbT.png (606 KB, 583x520) Image search: [Google]
60awYbT.png
606 KB, 583x520
>>
File: qKJZhN7.png (325 KB, 488x569) Image search: [Google]
qKJZhN7.png
325 KB, 488x569
>>
File: CEc8rc2.png (107 KB, 557x605) Image search: [Google]
CEc8rc2.png
107 KB, 557x605
These guys writing these letters are denouncing racial violence and hate crimes, but because they're presented in the context of disagreeing with MLK I guess that means EVERYONE who denounces racial violence is actually a white supremacist

>when you monopolize the narrative JUST RIGHT
>>
File: 1HjR9Jg.png (623 KB, 581x649) Image search: [Google]
1HjR9Jg.png
623 KB, 581x649
>>
File: fbi.png (744 KB, 513x626) Image search: [Google]
fbi.png
744 KB, 513x626
This one is an FBI letter sent anonymously
>>
>>846139
Even if they were closet white supremacists I don't see anything wrong here, they're angry about their country tumbling down to becoming a violent shithole.

But I guess according to leftie shits on this board, everytime a white man opposes a black man it's /pol/-tier. And I'm saying this as someone who thinks MLK cannot be blamed for the riots one bit.
>>
>>846166
>>846139
someone can't handle the banter
>>
>>846111
All this salt.
>>
This is some old-school shitposting.
>>
>cursive

someone translate these ancient runes
>>
File: 1454450646253.png (170 KB, 565x334) Image search: [Google]
1454450646253.png
170 KB, 565x334
>>846139
>>846166
except 90% of these letters had nothing to do with Dr. King's message of nonviolence, it's just a bunch white supremacists and closet white supremacists yelling at an uppity nigger
>>
>>846224
wanna know how i know you're a nigger
>>
>>846262
>just white supremacists yelling at an uppity nigger
It seems like regular folks m8. Prove they is
"Whyte supermayzis"
>>
King was the primary promoter of non-violence amongst the civil rights movement. Only a person whose mind shuts down and starts screaming NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER every time they see skin that doesn't pass the paper-bag test would blame him for the riots.
>>
>>846262
>except 90% of these letters had nothing to do with Dr. King's message of nonviolence

And yet they're being disseminated now, in 2016, in the wake of mass media WE WUZ blitzing and a rash of anti white violence both in the U.S. and Europe, cherry picked to be as close to current events as possible.

Let's also note the imgur file name, meaning that OP picked them up at a certain website that exclusively uses imgur, combined with the immediate comparison to /pol/
>>
>>846161
>You're done, kiddo
>>
>>846369
Ah yes poor oppressed whites
>>
>>846315
Many of these letters include generalizations passed onto an ill-defined group of people with no respect towards historical context. At best, the context they do include is biased, and with the information at hand, unverifiable.

Statements of these nature are ideological because they take very little observable basis into account. And when they do, there is heavy bias from the observer.

Ideological statements with no empirical basis passed onto one group as opposed to the other in a dichotomy of two, can be considered a supremacist statement. It does not matter if they actively claim white supremacist as a personal identity. I can say that I'm not a person, and that I am a furry spiritkin. but that doesn't mean shit.
>>
>>846262
>Complain about niggers being niggers and raping white women to the most uppity of them all
>be called the evil r-word by people on the internet 70 years later
They have more balls then you m8
>>
>>846399
If you dont like white people, you can go live in a mud hut, noones forcing you to live in the scary cis first world.
>>
>>846433
>muh THEY'RE COMING FOR OUR WIMIN fear mongering
because it's a well known fact black people are exempt from all rape charges
>>
>>846446
Who said anything about hating white people?
>>
>>846452
Noone, I only said if you dont like :^)
>>
>>846449
Kek.
But in OP's post, the individual writing to Rev. King claimed that niggers had in fact raped, beaten, and murdered, white wimmins.
>>
>>846090
>All people in foreign countries are catholics.

Polish American intelligence on full display
>>
I mean I can sympathize with some of the reactions in some of these letters: the rioting and violence, the black supremacy movement, no one wants to see that, but I don't see how MLK is an appropriate target. His whole message was the classic American "liberty and justice for all people" extended to blacks, and he emphasized non-violence. It's hard to argue against that without being an actual white supremacist, but these people seem to ignore it and just blame everything on him since he was the most prominent figure in the movement.
>>
>>846262
>white supremacist
The more you use this fucking phrase the less meaningful it becomes. Remember that when white people stop taking this shit from you and tell you to fuck off and hang out with others of your ilk if you hate white people so much.
>>
>>846082
It's awesome that this reads like a /pol/ post, makes me feel connected to history desu.
>>
>>846579
>"I'm a nigger hater" isn't white supremacist

Give me a fucking break.
>>
>>846369
Probably because I downloaded them from imgur. Calm down.
>>
>>846407
Impressive garbage that you can mangle into rhetoric.
Still means jack shit
>>
>>846591
Hating niggers does not make you a white supremaycis.
>>
Lol at the people in this thread ignoring the decade these letters were written in
>>
Interesting how many of these are poorly written, but I suppose being forced to use a typewriter, where ink and paper can be expensive, revisions are difficult to do so they just mail in what they have.

I know looking at my own comment that I had to backspace and revise my post 4-6 times. Being unable to use backspace and edit shit sucks so bad.
>>
>>846090
classic democrat lol
>>
>>846591
You're goddamn right it's not. You think Asians who hate blacks are necessarily white supremacists?
>Inb4 THAT'S NOT WHAT I SAID
It's what you implied, idiot.
>>
>>846750
You think the people who sent these letters were asians?
>>
>>846753
Are you saying non-black minorities all love black people?
>>
>>846785
No? I know from firsthand experience that isn't true.

The first guy implied that calling the people who wrote these letters white supremacists was somehow unfounded or unjustified. I said if you're a white person calling himself a 'nigger hater' in the 60s you're probably a white supremacist. >>846750 Said that one does not have to be white to hate black people, which is true. But we're talking about these letters in particular.
>>
>>846584
What about
R O M A
O L I_ M
M I_ L_O
A M O R
>>
>>846797
Hating niggers doesn't mean you believe in the unequivocal superiority of races.
>>
>>846579
you sound like a white supremacist desu
>>
>>846407
>no respect towards historical context. At best, the context they do include is biased, and with the information at hand, unverifiable.
non-falsifiable insults
>>
>>848090
You sound like someone who wants to advance their own position in society at my expense.
>>
File: angry-woman3.jpg (50 KB, 338x506) Image search: [Google]
angry-woman3.jpg
50 KB, 338x506
>>848766
ummmm you don't deserve your position in society because it is based on privilege and if you actually cared about social justice you
give it up to the unprivileged people of color whom you and your ancestors have brutally oppressed for thousands of years.

Just kys t.b.h famalam #BLM

http://eagnews.org/video-harvard-students-debate-whether-whites-should-kill-themselves-due-to-privilege/
Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.