[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who are closest descendants of Alexander the Great and his soldiers?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 7
File: It's 320 BC Come on!.jpg (371 KB, 936x1456) Image search: [Google]
It's 320 BC Come on!.jpg
371 KB, 936x1456
Who are closest descendants of Alexander the Great and his soldiers?
>>
>>845625
nobody because he was a fucking faggot that liked dicks and semen in his mouth.
>>
>>845633
Alexander was bisexual.
>>
>>845633
I bet you wouldn't say that to his face.
>>
File: 201305071419029703.jpeg.gif (126 KB, 714x600) Image search: [Google]
201305071419029703.jpeg.gif
126 KB, 714x600
>>845633
He was bisexual and had wife. Bisexual > Homosexual.
>>
>>845625
Is that the current head of House Bonaparte cause it looks like him.
>>
>>845757
That's the current Prime Minister of Canada.
>>
File: kalash_n.jpg (66 KB, 455x426) Image search: [Google]
kalash_n.jpg
66 KB, 455x426
>Three Pakistani populations residing in northern Pakistan Burusho, the Pathan, and the Kalash claim descent from Greek soldiers associated with Alexander's invasion of southwest Asia. A study by Qamar et al. (2002) found that even though "no support for a Greek origin of their Y chromosomes was found" in the Kalash, Greek Y-chromosome admixture could be as high as 20% to 40%

The main question is: even if they're lying and they aren't Alexander's army, why would they claim that they are?
>>
>>845772
See my instincts told me Trudeau but my spirit wanted it to be Bonaparte. Thanks anon.
>>
Probably Macedonians. Also Alexander was a manlet unworthy of any respect who went on a rampage across Asia because he couldn't get any pussy, both female vagina and boipussies.
>>
File: 1458174837402.jpg (465 KB, 800x1767) Image search: [Google]
1458174837402.jpg
465 KB, 800x1767
>>845810
>Probably Macedonians
>>
>>845824
Why did you delete the first post
>>
>>845775
>why would they claim that they are?
To brag of "royal" blood of course.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (16 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
16 KB, 480x360
Anyone who have the Macedonoid gene, the progenitor of the White race.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zNXW5ITS6mA
>>
>>845655
>say that to his face
Well, he'd have to stoop or else he would be talking over Alexander The Manlet's head
>>
File: blanco.png (2 MB, 934x1429) Image search: [Google]
blanco.png
2 MB, 934x1429
>>
>>845633
>>845649
>>845657
Ancient Greeks didn't believe in being defined by one's sexual preference.

Although for different reasons, I'll say that >>845633 is right; he left no heir.

Moving on. Well for one, Egypt was a massive Greco-Roman orgy until the Arabs showed up, and still is in parts (hence Egyptians who are Coptic, not Islamic). Notwithstanding the Roman/Byzantine occupation, I'm sure a lot of Egyptians had direct blood of Alexander's guys.
>>
>>845949
Literally the only thing in common is the poses. Not sure if some sort of bait.
>>
>>845998
Citation needee, jackass. Pretty sure it was hetero as fuck for the most part.
>>
>>846034
>Citation needed regarding the subject of homosex being common in Ancient Greece

While you're at it, do you also want proof that the sky is blue?
>>
File: IntroductionToFaucoult.jpg (36 KB, 316x475) Image search: [Google]
IntroductionToFaucoult.jpg
36 KB, 316x475
>>846034
The guy who started "gender fluid" is also a projecting gay pedophile who use gay romance novel as source to prove that ancient greece was gay

and that's where they get that stuff
>>
I see nothing Alexander and the Cucklord have in common other than similar haircut. Different brow shape, different nose shape, different chin, different mouth.
>>
>>845775
>The main question is: even if they're lying and they aren't Alexander's army, why would they claim that they are?
What else have they got to brag about? Being muslims in a country with no running water or toilets?
>>
>>846050
Okay, keep trying to pretend homos are "normal" by inserting them into history so it looks like we didn't always consider them degenerates and evolutionary leaps backwards.
And besides even the Romans made fun of Greeks for even having homos, why? Because it's degenerate and retarded.
>>
>>845775
The Kalash look like Slavs rather than Greeks, could be some descendants of Eastern European slaves the muslims brought there in ancient times.
>>
>>846091
Oh, you're a /pol/ autist. I see.
>>
At this point I'd say everybody alive is probably descendant of 3-4 of Alexanders companion/diadochi
>>
>>846091
>Okay, keep trying to pretend homos are "normal"
It's funny because nobody was talking of homos, kek.
>>
>>845775
none of those populations ever claimed descent from alexander until the fucking anglo scum made up the whole thing. first the parasite tried to convince the pashtuns that they were descendants of greek armies from alexander's time. this is because many pashtuns in the high mountain valleys of hindukush have light hair and eyes. even though the greeks are not a people known to have such traits. this shows a firstly a complete lack of knowledge about greek phenotypes and secondly it shows that the anglo is a strange beast that cannot imagine that other things might have happened in this land in the last 2300 years since the supposed invasion of alexander. this is typical european mentality born of vanity. like christian fundamentalist that must measure history based on the bible, the euro thinks that because he has no knowledge of anything happening in the 2300 years since alexander, therefore, nothing must have happened. this is like a small child who, when playing hide and seek, covers his eyes and thinks no one else can see him. such mentality in adults is born of worship of the goddess of vanity.

the pashtuns were muslims and were too large in numbers and too martial and unyeilding for the anglo parasite to impose his version of history and identity upon them. the pashtuns denied this anglo claim so the anglo moved on the next logical population.

the kalash was the next pick of the wet dreams of the anglo race. the kalash were extremely small in number and not very martial. but most importantly the kalash were not muslims. so the anglo began writing tall tales about the kalash and sent them back to his homeland. where they became well known. over time, even some kalash began repeating anglo tales about descent from greeks. the thing about the kalash is that their rate of blondeness is no more than that of their surrounding muslim population. infact there are muslim pop further north of kalash that have much higher rate of blondeness than them. (cont)
>>
>>845775
cont

i would like to see the Y-dna evidence that links them to the greeks. also, i do not think that the man in your picture is a kalash.

the only evidence of alexander invading this area is from greek texts. it is simply absent from local folklore or history written by the local of indus valley. is his invasion was such a monumental event, why is there no mention of it anywhere in the local texts.

the perfidy of the anglo is such that not only did he invent a lie about kalash ancestory, he attribute the lie to the kalash and then did his damn best to convince the few kalash in the world that they were greeks. all the while telling the world that they had found some greeks, just to satiate their vanity. the anglo is the true jew of this world. he is the mahabanya.
>>
>>846079
the kalash are not muslims faggot. and the pashtuns would rather piss on a european than pretend to be one.
>>
>>846102
and what muslims would those be. plenty of eastern euros and people of afghan-pak are descended from the same central asian horse riding, bow and arrow shooting population. and there have been many invasions of these people over the centuries.
>>
>>845649
eating pussy doesn't absolve you from sucking dicks, faggot.
>>
>>848130
This. Slavs have their origins in the assimilation of iranian tribes (scytian, sarmatians and alans) and finnic tribes in the north in a slavic cultural framework. Blonde and light skin people in Afghanistan and Pakistan come from the same iranian (not persian) stock, thus you have people in Pakistan that look straight outta Warsaw. The greeks described Scytians as being light skinned redheads as well.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.