[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Charles Manson
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 5
File: images.duckduckgo.com.jpg (19 KB, 351x359) Image search: [Google]
images.duckduckgo.com.jpg
19 KB, 351x359
Why is the Helter Skelter theory still accepted as truth even though there is no evidence at all that Charlie was ever a fan of the Beatlels?

Why are more plausible theories like the Bobby Beausoleil copycat murders or the drug-deal-gone-wrong theory ignored by the popular media to this day?
>>
>>844110
Because he is completely insane, but also the game is his, he deals the cards.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o2oZWpqtNi4
>>
>>844110
I think the trial of Charles Manson was more of the interesting ones, because he did not get even a chance to defend himself.

Not only, Charles Manson never killed anyone himself. The whole end-game seems that all the "pupils" seem to put the blame on him and take no responsibility for their actions.

People like Tex Watson were crazy amphetamine addicts who would have ended up doing something as stupid as murder with or without Charles Manson.
>>
>>844190
Not to mention the media coverage. Charlie never stood a fair trial at all, he was heralded as the new hitler before the trial had even started.
>>
>>844190
Charlie killed people, dude. Bill, for one, at the ranch. Gun to his head, pulled the trigger.

Charlie tried to get in with the Beach Boys, not the Beatles.

He wanted to start a race war; kill famous white people, and frame blacks. It failed.
>>
File: Deutsche PROOFS.png (142 KB, 700x400) Image search: [Google]
Deutsche PROOFS.png
142 KB, 700x400
>>844261
>Charlie killed people, dude. Bill, for one, at the ranch. Gun to his head, pulled the trigger.
Source?

>Charlie tried to get in with the Beach Boys, not the Beatles.
He didn't try to get in with them (Beach Boys), he got in with them. He wrote a song for them and they recorded it but he hated what they did to his source material and severed the connection.

>He wanted to start a race war; kill famous white people, and frame blacks. It failed.
Yeah, because he allegedly thought that the Beatles told him so in their song Helter Skelter. This whole theory hinges on the idea that a petty criminal and beatnik who was in his thirties once the hippies came along was the biggest fan of an english boyband.

Also, if he actually wanted to start a racewar it would not have been to to "frame blacks" but to annihilate the white people since as is apparent in his interviews he was very anti-white at the time.
>>
>>844261
Bill Who?

I haven't found a mention of Charles Manson in person actually killing another human being even in wiki or any biography.

I'm not denying that the man was totally innocent of not giving murder orders etc. but naming him the worst serial killer in America like media does it's a bit far-fetched.
>>
Charles Manson Superstar: REDUX (2012) (Complete Film)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eh6my9e0NOw

This is a good documentary that gives Charles Manson the spotlight and does not demonize him. Interesting contrast to many other documentaries about him.
>>
The media basically stood with what they said at the time ever since. Tex and the girls shifted the blame to Charlie because he was already a convicted criminal at the time. Personally, Tex wanting to get Bobby out of jail seems the most plausible to me but theorizing about the motivation behind the killings probably won't yield any fruitful conclusions (except that the official story is at least just as unlikely if not more than others). Sharon Tate's death was a shock to all and since there was lots of hippie hysteria at the time the conservative media blew the case up to its fullest, having found their prototypical LSD munching communist shaman boogeyman, and successfully put an end to the movement.

Also, Manson as the greatest serial killer of all time is still a cultural icon and a money printing machine.
>>
File: Dacin' Manson.gif (877 KB, 458x347) Image search: [Google]
Dacin' Manson.gif
877 KB, 458x347
Found a very cool and differentiated site about the case:
cielodrive com
>>
>>844122

BEWARE
>>
>>844319
>having found their prototypical LSD munching communist shaman boogeyman, and successfully put an end to the movement.

kek

You nailed it though. Corrupter of the innocent Youth was found and nailed to the cross of freedum god bless murka
>>
>>844261
>>844290
Man, this goes back too many years.
>>
>>844635
Come on, just give us a full name. If that doesn't turn up anything there was probably no Bill at all.
>>
>>844287

Doesnt the guy have a swastika in his forehead now?
>>
>>844581
I close my eyes and seize it
I clench my fist and beat it
>>
>>844110
>you need to be a fan to be totally obsessed with a song
wow,
get
a
load
of
this
>normie
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>847363
He had that since a long time, actually.
The story behind that is actually that a native american cellmate (something somehting Walksontop was/is his name) of his had a swastika tattoo because it was a holy symbol of his tribe. That guy was in prison for killing whiteys and the first swastika that Charlie carved in his forehead was a symbol of his anti-white stance at the time.
The second swastika he carved into his forehead (the one he wears now) is a symbol of his psychotic belief of being imprisoned since 1945. Guy's a fucking wacko but not necessarily a nazi. Also, he's the biggest fucking attention whore, but given his situation that makes sense.
>>
Honestly, the worst thing to happen to Charlie's case was probably wackos like Nicolas Schreck, Michael Moynahin and Boyd Rice trying to raise awareness in the 80s/90s
>>
lol, if this thing hadn't happened, America might have a political left. fucking Bugliosi.
>>
File: 22b.jpg (33 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
22b.jpg
33 KB, 500x500
>>844122
>>
>>844110
>there is no evidence at all that Charlie was ever a fan of the Beatlels?
Manson and Co. were a troupe of nomadic hippies whose existence, among other things, ran on drugs and music. Is it really a stretch that they managed to snag the hottest new record some other degenerate suggested to them, and Helter Skelter just happened to catch his ear?
>>
>>849037
pretty sure that shouldn't hold up as evidence in a court of law.
hell, he probably did have those people killed, but why make up this shitty story instead of the obvious Beausoleil connection?

on what basis is a man who might well have committed the crime but was convicted under false pretences be kept in prison?
>>
>>851216
I don't pretend this to be a court of law.

> was convicted under false pretences be kept in prison?
Honestly, I'm more outraged that nearly 40 years of american tax dollars has sustained his existence.

With risk of sounding edgy, I fail to see the ethical fulfillment of keeping alive someone, who I think we can all agree, is of zero value or redemption.
>>
>>851387
I can agree with that. Life without parole is a huge waste of money. Then again, the death penalty's not any cheaper as long as you want to keep even a semblance of a fair appellate system.
>>
>>851387
>>851526
Honestly, you people should be a little more outraged about a man that was never proven guilty by any standards of sanity being imprisoned, not thinking about how much more efficient killing him would be.

Americans.
>>
>>844287
>He didn't try to get in with them (Beach Boys), he got in with them. He wrote a song for them and they recorded it but he hated what they did to his source material and severed the connection.

He only got in with Dennis, the rest of them didn't want anything to do with Manson. Also no one wanted to give Charlie a recording contract because his music fucking sucked.
>>
>>853179
nah man, Lie is a pretty good album.
and Way Of The Wolf is great!
Bobby Beausoleil was and is a far better musician though which might be part of the reason why it was so important for Charlie and his friends to get him out of jail.
>>
>>853179
>Also no one wanted to give Charlie a recording contract because his music fucking sucked.

He was so shit musician that 30 years later bands like Guns N' Roses records your song and plays tribute for you. Among with hundreds of other bands.

Charles Manson would actually be pretty fucking rich if he would own any copyrights to his songs/get money from them.
>>
>>853528
His prison stuff is pretty rad considering his only equipment is a guitar and a tape recorder

If he was born 50 years later he'd probably be a pretty cool freestyle rapper
>>
>>853528
>Charles Manson would actually be pretty fucking rich if he would own any copyrights to his songs/get money from them.

He actually does get royalties from his music, but all the profit is assigned to Manson victims (at least in the case of Guns N roses )
>>
>>853593
>Manson victims
there are no fucking Manson victims.
firstly, he likely didn't have anyone killed.
secondly, the people that were killed are fucking DEAD!

also, source?
pretty sure Guns'n'Roses are the exception and the money that is made of Charlie's own music goes mostly to his ATWA stuff.
>>
>>853664
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Look_at_Your_Game,_Girl
>Manson's share of the royalties was assigned to the family of Manson victim Wojciech Frykowski

Manson Family victims.
>>
>>853097
I already know our court system is tainted.
The fact is that in Mason's case, people like him practically begged to be whisked off the streets.
If you think he should have been not convicted, that means he would have had any amount of time further amongst the public. And I'm simply not happy with that scenario.
>>
>>851526
Executing someone in US is more costly than life
>>
>>844287
>Anti-white
He wasn't anti-white. He just thought the hostility of leftist combined with Blacks would kill the right wing and then get the left wingers killed. He saw himself as easily taking the advantage over people he considered simple.
>>
>>853528
>He was so shit musician that 30 years later bands like Guns N' Roses records your song and plays tribute for you. Among with hundreds of other bands.

Please. You know that a big part of why his shit was covered was because he was convicted in one of the most infamous murder cases ever. If the murders hadn't happened likely no one would give a shit about Manson or his music today.
>>
File: beat2.jpg (21 KB, 460x375) Image search: [Google]
beat2.jpg
21 KB, 460x375
>>844110
>was ever a fan of the Beatlels?

only Ringo Johns would know this
>>
>>856219
literally who?
>>
>>847363
>a swastika in his forehead

so what?

The swastika is a symbol far older than the white nationalists who adopted it.
>>
>>844110
Is that you, Styx? I know you're a drugged-up lolberterian who likes to shitpost on 4chan but this is ridiculous.
>>
>>859860
Nah, I made this thread and I am not Styx.
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.