[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I dont know if this is the right category but here I Go, Can
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: masoneria.jpg (43 KB, 498x444) Image search: [Google]
masoneria.jpg
43 KB, 498x444
I dont know if this is the right category but here I Go, Can someone tell me about this? (Imagen with reference) I want to get in, I work in a medical civil association, im atheist, Im AN investigator into medicine, I feel free and i would like to meet with people like this. Im really identificated with Mason's philosophy, here is some mason who can help me please ? now I know what I must to do with myself while im alive
>>
>>840968
Sorry bro. Can't be a Mason if you're an athiest. Nor would you really want to be, since it's mostly about your faith in God.
>>
>>840968
masons are a fraternity (boy's club) with pseudo-religious themes mixed with some pagan ritual for spoopyness
ultimately it is another collection plate, though
>>
>>840968
Why do you say that you're an atheist in a way that you seem to think that its one of the most important requirements to be admitted?
>>
>>841042
>>840968
Though i will add that there's nothing stopping you from just grabbing some ritual books if you were really keen on learning from them.
http://www.lewismasonic.co.uk/ritual/
>>
>>841059
It is mentioned in some requierments about believes but Im not fully acepted in the term atheist I think the knowledge and the concept and us together are sort kind of god
>>
>>841042
Wich one ? Many gods I rather the idea of the universe is the god we included
>>
>>841059
Clearly you are a retard because that is literally the biggest requirement after being a man and paying dues.
>>
File: IMG-20160222-WA0034.jpg (103 KB, 1080x1267) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20160222-WA0034.jpg
103 KB, 1080x1267
>>841148 I think you are right ;)
>>
>>841148
Quite euphoric.
>>
>>841175
And you are right too he could mean the same with out been rude
>>
>>841145
Doesn't matter. You just have to have faith in a supreme creator deity.
To put a more fine point on it, and without spoiling too much: one of the first things you'll be asked upon entering the lodge is, "Mr. Anon, in all cases of danger and difficulty, in whom to you place your trust." The correct response is, "In God." But if you can't do that in honesty, you're really not going to get anything out of joining.
>>
this thread broaches on political discourse

it will be deleted like all threads that the janitor drunkenly beholds
>>
>>841222
What politics have been discussed?
>>
>>841148
Holy shit what a fucking idiot.
>>
>>841135
pff. Source?
>>
File: 1416784979452.png (28 KB, 450x576) Image search: [Google]
1416784979452.png
28 KB, 450x576
"I investigate medicine"
"I'm an athiest"
>mfw people say this with a belief that physics somehow disproves god, when the exact opposite is true and that physics requires a belief in God anyways as a force that goes around normalizing wave functions to create a coherent continuum of information

Let me spell it out for you. Before the advent of modern antibiotics, medicine was pretty much 5% herb, 95% placebo. Mystery solved, now it's time for you to make your way to neuroscience.
>>
>>841284
Thats the human being, understanding the information sense, there is a natural power with natural rules that we are understanding, this rules are in caos for our knowledge, i mean with out sense of knowledge. Be logic.
>>
>>841284
>christfags have been debunked into a corner to the point where god is now dark energy
And when scientists determine the origin of superposition, where will you backpedal to? The next scientific mystery. This will happen until there are no mysteries left to hide behind.
>>
>>840968
It's Hermetic Gnostism and also the other philosophies such as Neo-Plato and Pythagerianism.

You have to believe in a God to join.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.