[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Out there somewhere right now is a whole village full of people
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 12
Out there somewhere right now is a whole village full of people who are genetically close to you, look like you and are "your people". But you aren't with them, you're hunched over a cold computer screen looking for meaning where you can find none. In 10,000BC these people were your closest friends, family and so forth, you and them made up a separate race, you fought side by side to protect your people and they for you.

What do you do to distract yourself from this sad fact?
>>
I have friends.

I also regularly visit my extended family in Peru. There are over 40 of us so we are like a clan.
>>
No idea what you're talking about faggot I'm a Jew in Israel, I'm among my people
>>
>>838339
You are blessed, I hope you are content.
>>
>>838329
My family is shit. How can I cope with that?
>>
>>838344
Same here, but I fantasize about meeting my extended relations in Europe and living with them. They'd probably hate me though.
>>
>>838341
everytime i feel sad ive always think about how i couldve been born as some filthy jew instead and the pain goes away, thank you for existing my friend
>>
>>838329
"My people" are my family. I come from a prominent minority migrant group in my country, and my family at large is more or less the living embodiment of what citizenship to my country means to people of ALL creeds, not just the local-born.

Sure I might "fit in" with my ethnic ancestors back in the old country, but that just isn't home for me. I am a proud citizen of my country, with my background only reinforcing that, not diminishing it. Unlike you, I don't autistically require "social purity" to achieve a sense of place in the world.

I hope you find your way OP.
>>
File: pain.jpg (65 KB, 706x706) Image search: [Google]
pain.jpg
65 KB, 706x706
>>838341
Khazars =! Jews
>>
>>838363
A M E R I C A
M
E
R
I
C
A
>>
>>838363
You wouldn't understand then. You are a minority. You could never understand what White westerners feel in terms of displacement and lack of heritage, culture and identity.
>>
>>838379
I'm half-white, so I actually more or less can pass off as a "full member" of my society anyway. The country I come from isn't that far from traditional "whiteness" anyway, so as far as superficial differences go most people don't even realise I'm "foreign" unless I bring it up.

And dude, I know exactly what it's like to feel displaced in your own country. I am against unfettered immigration for that very reason. I understand fully that total tolerance for imported social mores that don't resonate with your own is detrimental to society.

However, the key thing to understand here is that there a millions of migrants to Western countries that accept and actively try to take on board the social ideas of their new country. Muslims who have a hard time reconciling their religious views with Western liberalism can cause social tensions, for example. However, the same Muslims who completely accepts these ideas and tries to assimilate into their new society are not only not a burden, they're more often than not a boon to their country.

>>838377
Close. Australia, actually.
>>
File: 1418315126249.png (81 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1418315126249.png
81 KB, 900x900
>>838329
Why should I give a shit about people because they are genetically similar to me? Why should I care about genetics or biology? If anything I resent my genes, because they've found a way to evolve that gives rise to higher consciousness in order to create a sapient entity to serve them. I am a slave to my genetics, all of my desires and impulses designed in such a way as to better spread my genes. And if I try to rebel against this order, biological systems are in place that cause me physical or psychological pain when I act agaisnt the benefit of my genes.

I'm sure an animal such as the domesticated cow would resent humans for creating it too if it had the mental capacity for it, as it only exists as a species for the benefit of humans. Just like a cow is nothing but a biological milk producing machine for us humans, I'm just an elaborate delivery system for my sperm. My personal suffering is of no more consequence to my genes than the mistreatment of factory farmed animals is to a typical human.

And here I am searching for meaning on a Mongolian cave painting forum, even though that desire for purpose is also something that's been bred into me for the benefit of my genes.
>>
File: anh_do_(l)_m1924484.jpg (15 KB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
anh_do_(l)_m1924484.jpg
15 KB, 400x225
>>838413
Hah, I'm Aussie too, but seriously if you are half white you aren't considered Australian by most white Australians you are basically the equivalent of Anh Do, trying aggressively to be as "Australian" as possible but failing because you're not a white man at the end of the day. My sister had 3 kids with a sicillian man, do you think I hold any emotional connection towards them? Do you think I consider them family? No, they are brown little wogs and they are not my people.
>>
>>838374
Come back when you actually learn some anthropology and history
>>
>>838436
I'm sorry you feel that way.
>>
>>838422
>I'm just an elaborate delivery system for my sperm.
And by being close with genetically related peoples you ensure your sperm can coincide with other sperm more effectively.
>>
>>838329
Yes, blame the individual instead of capitalism.
>>
>>838441
Don't be, my sisters just thinning out the herd and discarding her shit mongrelizing racetraitor genes.
>>
Unfortunately 'cultural marxism', ie, the effects capitalism has on the culture it presides over, mean that people think the nation is the family.

See all the nationalists ITT or in /pol/, they believe the screens that tell them their leaders think about them as much as they think about their leaders.
>>
>>838468
Her kids are your *family.*

For their sake, I hope you learn to let go.
>>
>>838450
Sure, and when a pig is stuffed in a pen with 100 other pigs so close to each other that they can't even turn around, it can be happy in the knowledge that the presence of so many fellow pigs around it creates an amount of body heat that allows the farmer to save ten cents in heating costs, making the process of its slaugher slightly more efficient. I'm sure the pig is very grateful of the arrangement, knowing that it can serve its purpose a little bit more efficiently, at the cost of some pain and discomfort to the individual, of course.
>>
>>838481
But they aren't, they now posess the Y-Chromosome of some Sicillian man, they will never be able to attain my Y-Dna chromosome passed down from father to son for thousands of years. They are not my people.
>>
>>838487
Your problem is you're too obsessed with yourself, start thinking about other peoples happiness before your own and see if it makes a difference.
>>
>>838379
oh yes I know it's so hard being a white westerner, o what woe your troubles must bring
>>
>>838329
Except I'm on my cell phone in bed next to my girlfriend who I live with
>>
File: 1446870826590.png (126 KB, 210x339) Image search: [Google]
1446870826590.png
126 KB, 210x339
>>838379
Hey, don't lump me in with you. I'm a middle class white male and shit's cash. Love my family and my life.
>>
>>838498
Non-whites have family in their lives, very few white people have that today.
>>
>>838472
Capitalism doesn't foster nationalism. Capitalism is always accelerating and eliminating barriers that hinder capitalist processes. Ultimate capitalism would be a world without nations where everyone lives to aid the generation and flow of capital without distractions like cultural traditions, beliefs or identities.

Fortunately something like that could only be achieved if earth was populated by robots instead of people, but then again people can be conditioned to behave like robots.
>>
>>838511
Is your girlfriend your people? If not you may as well be laying next to a black or asian woman.
>>
>>838497
I don't have a problem with experiencing some suffering if that means preventing another human being from suffering, but I do have a problem with suffering for the sake of some abstract or non-conscious entity like genetics, family or people.
>>
>>838523

Hey, you're the ones who wanted to live in a capitalist system. You have to take the good with the bad.
>>
>>838527

What does this mean?

How closely related should a mate be?
>>
>>838527
spot the turboautistic incel
>>
To conclude, (because I'm going to sleep). I believe that every single problem in the world of humans stems from interbreeding between different populations and even simple communication between different populations. Tall kids pick on short kids, naturally fit and skinny children pick on fat children, white kids generally stay away from groups of black kids and the same is found in prison, ghettos, any base living situation for humans. If you look at societies such as China and North Korea where the populations are so identical you can't tell the difference between the men and the women, they suffer less crime and less social upheaval on a whole, they integrate into a culture cohesively and do not suffer identity crisis which plagues the western world, they are happier about choosing their mates and gain partners more effectively. Illnesses, especially mental ones are the result of conflicting populations breeding with each other in a similar vein of neanderthals mixing with cro-magnon which created a race of freakishly intelligent psychopaths who managed to defeat all the other upcoming primates and take control of the world instead of living in some semblance of equilibrium with nature.
>>
>>838564

So you believe there was a time in history when this didn't happen?

So you believe there are or were some races that aren't or weren't descended from another race or races?
>>
File: Chinese family or Olympic team.jpg (24 KB, 595x302) Image search: [Google]
Chinese family or Olympic team.jpg
24 KB, 595x302
>>838547
When you can recognize your own people in the street just by the way they look.
>>
>>838578
The fact we have different subspecies of human such as neanderthal, heidelbergensis, cro-magnon, etc proves that there are naturally different populations which have remained untouched for a long time.
>>
>>838579

So it's either my subjective assessment? or it's only breeding with people one or two steps from being close family?

They're like almost the opposite. Which is it?
>>
>>838439
Same to you.
>>
>>838592

It demonstrates that when populations are not in contact, they drift apart.

This not true of any human population on Earth today. The closest thing to a tight seal on population movement for modern man was the North Atlantic; and even there we have the Arctic peoples, North Americans, and the Norse interacting. The Sahara and North Pacific were even less solid than this, and the South Pacific was the highway for stone-age Polynesians, hardly a barrier at all.

Can you name the race that isn't descended from another race? That is, name the race where the last members would recognize the first members as being of the same race; and the first members were also the first homo sapiens?
>>
File: new-york-city.jpg (48 KB, 550x331) Image search: [Google]
new-york-city.jpg
48 KB, 550x331
>>838329
Yes, I'm sure that in Sweden, Ireland, and I suppose Israel... there are whole villages of people genetically close to me. But, they aren't me.

The Ashkenazim won't accept me, because my mother is a goy.
The Irish won't accept me because I'm an atheist half-Jew.
I don't know about the Swedes, but they're probably not big on that either.

New Yorkers are "my people". There's plenty of everyone in NY, so I have a wide variety to choose from, and don't need to travel very far.

And, my children won't be inbred. They'll be cultured, intelligent, kind, and better adapted to life in the wider world.

Suck it, tribal heathens.
>>
>>838619
>I suppose Israel

Why?

It's the cross-roads of the world. If anywhere is bereft of old, old villages, it's the Middle East.

It just so happens that shifting rivers and dry air preserves abandoned villages, so we get the impression every one is old.

>yes I know Damascus is the oldest city in the world that is still a city
>>
>>838329
So, why should I feel bad about not being around a bunch of illiterate barbarians who'd sooner kill me than let an illness slow down the tribe's migration?
>>
>>838523
Almost every Sunday my family gets together for dinner. 4 generations. 11-12 people. Holidays about 8 more. Life is good
>>
File: Larry_David_Tampon.jpg (6 KB, 236x132) Image search: [Google]
Larry_David_Tampon.jpg
6 KB, 236x132
>>838626
What do you mean "why?" There are Ashkenazi Jews in Israel. They are the second-largest Jewish ethnic community in Israel. Millions I'll never meet, but we are descendants of the same people.

>>838341
Right, bro?
>>
File: 800px-Qat_man.jpg (100 KB, 800x533) Image search: [Google]
800px-Qat_man.jpg
100 KB, 800x533
>white american heritage angst
>>
>>838329
I don't see what's sad about it. Care to explain?
>>
File: Milky_Way.png (712 KB, 534x793) Image search: [Google]
Milky_Way.png
712 KB, 534x793
>>838969
I'm with this guy, I don't get it either.

I guess people just aren't content to be individuals. It's too difficult for them. They prefer the hive mind. Sacrificing all their freedom to not feel alone... that's what's really sad.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jo3zAdXM4Tk
>>
ITT: spooks
>>
>>838352
everyone hates you
>>
>>838329
>What do you do to distract yourself from this sad fact?
Rejoice that an autist like you would have been cast out of the group in a heartbeat
>>
>>838594
You're not going to find many credible sources to justify the theory that Khazars= "true" Jews so why dont you just piss off?
>>
>>838450
>you ensure your sperm can coincide with other sperm more effectively

that is literally counter productive
>>
>>838619
>I'm an atheist half-Jew.
>I don't know about the Swedes, but they're probably not big on that either.

AHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAA
>>
I still live in that village, its not all its cracked up to be
>>
>>838339
>There are over 40 of us so we are like a clan.

My family is like that, but we are like 50 also in southamerica. That Op pic reminds me of our big barbecues.
>>
File: 054.png (203 KB, 396x458) Image search: [Google]
054.png
203 KB, 396x458
>>839428
>Thinking Americans are treated better in Sweden than Jews are in New Yahk
>>
>>839383
Khazars = White
Ancient Israelites = Shitskin
>>
>>838450
sounds a bit gay senpai
>>
>>838493
Are you saying you regret not fucking your sister first?
>>
File: Scandinavian_Christmas.jpg (103 KB, 1014x382) Image search: [Google]
Scandinavian_Christmas.jpg
103 KB, 1014x382
>>839428
Yes, I'm well aware Sweden is statistically one of the most atheistic countries in the world right now. Still, I'm half-Jewish, and only 1/4 Swedish. Certain cultural communities are touchy about that sort of thing. Thus the point I was making. And, it was my Swedish family that raised me Methodist.

nvm. Glad I made you laugh so hard so easily.
>>
>>838329
Ehhh?
Those aren't my people
In modern tribalism there's only those I trade with
My people are fellow faggots hunched over a computer masturbating to Japanese cartoons
>>
>>838329
But I'm from a first world country
>>
>>838329
As a sovereign individual I like being able to choose my friends instead of being born into a tribe, thanks.
>>
>>838493

I know of a great board full of likeminded people where you'll feel right at home!

>>>/pol/

and

>>>/trash/
Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.