[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A question of admiration vs. Disgust.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: Alan_Turing_Aged_16.jpg (33 KB, 450x585) Image search: [Google]
Alan_Turing_Aged_16.jpg
33 KB, 450x585
Alan Turing.

Badass father of modern cryptography, or total dick-gargling fag.

Discuss.
>>
>>83658
That was just an ugly part of his past the British government cured and rehabilitated him.

Sadly mental illness did eventually get the best of him forshame he was a good man
>>
>>83658
Man was basically the reason for computers working the way they do today. Arguably as important as tesla to modern day electronics.

Fuck the British government, turned an incredible mathematician into a mentally fucked mess.
>>
Just watched a horribly shit movie about him - if that awful movie is anything accurate then I'd say he's literally a spergy autist faggot who helped invent the modern computer (note that Pascal had that shit down a few centuries before electricity)
>>
Here's what I don't get. British politicians could fuck children just for being in power but this guy couldn't fuck men despite huge contributions to the war effort.

Could it be they offed him because he was mentally unstable and liable to become a commie?
>>
>>85120
The powerful ruling class has always been able to get away with whatever they want. I imagine he was just a nervous person, of which you can imagine why if he was repressing himself most of his life
>>
>>83658
Both.
>>
>ywn fuck Turing in the ass while he works on theorems.

Why live?
>>
>>83658
>total dick-gargling fag.

Why this would be relevant at all?

>>84955
>>84027

This, his fate is sad.

Toyed around with Turing machines in some CS courses, comfy times. (With paper and pencil for you who don't know)
>>
>>83658
False dichotomy
>>
>>86273
This reminds me a mises.org link where they were trying to disprove Keynes and just could not resist calling him a faggot to prove their point.
>>
>>85120
>>86483
He think he was just socially retarded (sperg?)

But then he started getting hormone treatment for his homosexuality
Getting pumped full of hormones fucks you up. Look at the mental state of any trans person

That being said, I'm glad he has received proper recognition and a major film exists so the common folk may know
>>
>>86273
You don't want to put someone in charge of important shit if they just want to get hepatitis and die of AIDS
>>
>>83658
His sexual orientation literally does not matter. /pol/ has turned this board to shit already I see.
>>
So you all love to insult turing for some bizarre reason yet he has done far more for the west than your beloved father/grandfather ever did.
You are nothing compared to him yet you denigrate and insult him.
Fucking losers.
>>
He sounds pretty cool. A happy lad.
I like that he has a plebs face, too.
>>
>>86793

Historically, it matters a lot.
>>
>>83658
why not both girl.jpeg
>>
>>83658
What he put, or didn't put inside his arse has no bearing on the legacy he left.
>>
>>87102
how
>>
File: tumblr_mkws36UgVu1ry10fwo1_400.gif (941 KB, 398x223) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mkws36UgVu1ry10fwo1_400.gif
941 KB, 398x223
>>
>>87102
In terms of showing how retarded the British Govt of that time were? Sure. Otherwise, it really doesn't.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.