[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Austria will never again be internationally relevant ;_;
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: file.png (2 MB, 1280x934) Image search: [Google]
file.png
2 MB, 1280x934
>Austria will never again be internationally relevant
;_;
>>
Probably shouldn't have started World War I then huh
>>
GRAVEYARD
>>
>>835795
nigguh I cant read those little letters and as a succesor of one of those states I am greatly interested in what the fuck
it is saying about my glorious land..
Cant find it with google images or anyhow else.
pls halp :(
>>
>>835940
Which one? I'll type it bigger for you.
>>
>>835954
well I am particulary interested in Böhmen and Mähren
but I would like to read it all cuz muh inferiority complex and KuK was the only time we were relevant
>>
>>835973
Böhmen ist ein audeins Land,
Reich ean Klaeisotian
Belbut der Volkesfriede ging
Hier sebon lauge diteo
Bernanburi gilt's tberviel,
Die verslen abgrackaushen
Sals fehlt nea, doch Deutscher und
Tscheik sick velber uslarn

I don't really know German, how close to words are the parts I got wrong?
>>
Just k.u.k my shit up
>>
Wie is Böhmen gild en hier
Nationlittlen
Die 'ne Univerität
Gerse halen läles
Due Erskischef ist nicht su haus
Der ist in Baus in Xöter.
Sein Staunengenoesse Strasky mag
Ike öerweil Kewilreton!

Maybe this is a better try, who knows.

In exchange,if it can be understood, please translate.
>>
>>836010
dude I am not fluent in german either, but at best about 30% of words make sense to me

you dont have it in higher resolution? (dont tell me you took your time decrypting those pixels)
>>
>>836040
Yep, pixel decrypting. Looking again I think "diteo" should have been maybe "dütem" and "abgrackaushen" could be "ahgvachaushen" but neither of those are words either.
>>
I asked in deutsch general on int so lets see how it will turn out to be
will keep you informed
>>
Guys
http://i.imgur.com/QFL8Tj4.jpg
>>
>>836060
beautiful
>>
>>835795
I blame the Serbians.
>>
>>836037
>>836010
im not gonna translate the whole thing its mainly about the interaction between the different ethnicies of the austro-hungarian empire. Mostly Banter exept that they wrote that the jews are everywhere and sneaky and trying to steal your money.
Also i think which interests you the most is the czech part so
>Bohemia is a beautiful country
>Rich in Clarinettes
>Even the Racepeace was long gone
>Bramburiel is everywhere?
>They will be beaten? dont know how the translate those parts without losing the meaning
>Only Salt is missing, but German and
>Czech are salting each other

said some german
>>
>>835795
True they well never hold the territory and influence they once had, Austria through out history and to this day is a center of diplomacy and the host of international organizations including OPEC. So it could be worse...
>>
>>836249
If all your country can boast about is on the tier of what a city might boast about, you are irrelevant.
>>
Austria was only briefly relevant anyway. Should have made good with the NGF and been a part of grossgermaniums.
>>
>>836117
I... I have no idea what half of that is supposed to mean.

Salt? Racepeace? Clarinettes? Beaten? What is going on!

(I do have a theory that "Bramburiel" might be "Brambory", Czech for Potatoes)
>>
>>835807
But Austrians aren't Serbs, OP.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.