[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you think of Black Israelites?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: blackisraelites.jpg (123 KB, 900x600) Image search: [Google]
blackisraelites.jpg
123 KB, 900x600
What do you think of Black Israelites?
>>
WE WUZ: The religion.
>>
Their claims are just as valid as some random Euros and Khazars cosplaying as ancient Israelites.
>>
https://youtu.be/yet2Q0M32GQ
>>
>>826334
I don't.
>>
Literally this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CkaX6tyq9pI
>>
>>826339
>>826348
>>826350
>>826352
YA'LL EDOMITES GON' PAY!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BLb3o65q0vk
>>
File: image.jpg (293 KB, 1200x1600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
293 KB, 1200x1600
>>826334

In my experience, seeing and talking to such groups in Manhattan several times, they rely a lot on aggressive language shock value, and I suspect they attract and/or keep members by appealing to feelings of minority alienation and powerlessness - and I think we should be largely sympathetic with that feeling.

But I've found them to be annoyingly closed-minded and arrogant, blind even to their own cheap trick of feeding into their narrative of victimhood and exile by repelling and dismissing the majority of onlookers.

Their clothing can be hard to take seriously sometimes, too.

A group I talked to in Minneapolis was more agreeable, without being warm. On the whole, I've found New York's Jehova's Witnesses to be more respectable.
>>
>Oh you mean like Beta Israelis or like the House of Solomon who claim descent from the House of David? I guess it's pretty interesting to see the far reaches of Judaism and the Jews.
>Look up Black Israelites
>Literally a bunch of ooga booga we wuz unga bunga

Oh.
>>
>>826334
They are really racist towards Asians for some weird reason.

As an Asian that makes me feel uncomfortable.
>>
I'd love to meet a black Israelite, a Mormon and a Seventh Day Adventist one day.
>>
>>827466
That's probably because they consider Asians to be pale-skinned cave people who stole dey culture just like the Europeans.
>>
>>827488
It's funny because there's actual Chinese Jews out there. Like not Chang the Dumb Shabbot Goy Convert but there was a Jewish diaspora in China called the Kaifeng Jews that kept all the Jewish shit Jewish.
>>
>>827493
Yep. Was in Northern Israel once and I saw them. Israel is funny place with arab, black and chinese religious jews
>>
They actually have stronger arguments than nordicists.
>>
First I've heard of them. But if I were to guess they are black people that were born in Israel.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.