[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Nanjing Massacre
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
Was the Nanjing massacre fact? And was it worse than the holocaust?
>>
>>821099
>fact
Yes.
>Worse than Holocaust
Less people died, but both were horrible experiences.
>>
>>821099
its the holoaust of the orient, both in how terrible it was, and how much the victims use it to gain political points even though the nation that commited said crimes payed reparations a long time ago.
>>
>>821171
>reparations
kek
>>
>>821177
would you like to post some sources that prove the japanese government did not pay reparations to china?
or are you just going to post the usual "some rightwing politicians say nippon dindu nuffin so that means they never apologized" shtick?
>>
>>821099
They're both bad but less people know about what Japan was doing in comparison to Germany. I once made a post on my blog about the Nanjing situation and I got flooded with a bunch of ultra-nationalist Japanese trying to lecture me on how the massacre was just a "hoax".
>>
>>821099
>And was it worse than the holocaust?
I don't feel like we should trivialize genocides and war crimes like that
>>
It never happened

All the photos were doctored, the graves don't exist, and all the witnesses lied. And the Japanese who "confessed" were tortured & threatened.

If you disagree you're part of the chinese conspiracy.
>>
>>821214
t. Japanese government official
>>
>>821223
AYE-YAH

GOOOOOD GWEILO
>>
>>821214
The thousands of Chinese violently killed themselves to make Japan look bad. THE MASSACRE NEVER HAPPENED! JAPAN IS INNOCENT!
>>
Fucking mainlanders
>>
Chinese are not people.
>>
convenient how two major axis powers committed genocide but none of the allies did
>>
>>821099
Japan committing a massacre? What are you talking about?
>>
>>821256
>thousands of Chinese violently killed themselves to make Japan look bad

Wouldn't put it past China or Japan desu
>>
>>821099
Wait. So hol up. You telling me. That. The Japs. Committed some war crimes and shit?
>>
File: 1451713620982.gif (981 KB, 1064x589) Image search: [Google]
1451713620982.gif
981 KB, 1064x589
>>821214
>>
>>821099
Not sure.
Many ethnic cleansing and and targeted massacres had such a huge effect.
Tanzania has a huge ass safari that used to belong to a people but they pissed off the German colonial government so the got ethnically cleansed to the point they lost a majority of their population and power (it never recovered) thus losing influence and the ability to defend their lands from being land grabbed for safaris years later.
>>
>>821113
>Less
fewer
>>
Subjugate a thousand countries and slaughter millions of people for thousands of years.

China a shit and have no remorse.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.