[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this the worst """""historical"""""
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 3
File: worst.jpg (290 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
worst.jpg
290 KB, 1920x1080
Is this the worst """""historical""""" youtuber (or pophis name) ever?
>No sources
>cursory/basic information
>makes strange transitions from "historian" to "reviewer".

Also extremely annoying.
>>
Can't find his channel but there's some African-American guy that does really bad history videos about Africa. I know that's broad but it's the best I can think of.
>>
>>820550
I actually found this guy before this thread, his research is correct, he did a video on braveheart and his facts on William Wallace were right. I know because I've been studying Scottish History at university
>>
>>820550
>>820635
But I will give you the point that he is annoying
>>
Name, OP/faggot?
>>
>>820563
>>820550

Link a brotha to a vid?
>>
Link?
>>
>>820645
>>820647
>>820676
His channel is called History Buff
>>
>>820645
>>820647
>>820676
History Buffs on youtube.

>>820635
>>820637
He is annoying.
>>
On the flip side...what are some history youtube channels that are really good?

Give me some recommendations, anons.
>>
>>820703
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9ff15w4ufviWfv9UfIuByA

History, language, philosophy, etc.
>>
File: Sargon_of_akkad.jpg (85 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
Sargon_of_akkad.jpg
85 KB, 900x900
Redpill channels like Thunderf00t, Sargon, Aurini etc doing history is pretty fucking cringy.
>>
>>820703
here's a link with all of the good ones:
>>
>>820831
m8...
>>
>>820823
they do history?
>>
>>820703
A book
>>
He's alright.
>>
>>820888
oops
here's the list
http://eyeshot.net/___.html
>>
>>820894
>>820823
idk, I like Sargon's "Ancient Recitations" channel. from what I've seen so far he literally just literally reads old historical books and manuscripts, like an audiobook channel essentially.
>>
>>820703
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSABQ0fvcFJ2hmOkn3F__8Q/videos

language history tifbits
>>
>>820550
Not really. He doesn't seem to have any biases (apart from the Patriot video) and the facts he uses are, in most cases, not bad at all. He is rather annoying though, and not a good film critic in general. And I do concede that it would be nice for him to use sources.
>>
>>820550
OP is fag.
>doesn't realize credits have sources
>doesn't realize he only does 20 minute reviews as not to bore people
>transitions are fine

Also I quite enjoy his work
>>
My mine gripe is the fucking nigger cleopatra in his new intro.
>>
>>821452
but his voice is absolute shit
>>
>>820550
His old intro is god tier, I still don't get why he had to change it.
>>
>>820703

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCt14YOvYhd5FCGCwcjhrOdA
>>
>>821603
Better than Microsoft Sam and the likes, which are often used to voice historical manuscripts.
>>
>posts op
>no webm
op was a faggot tonight
>>
>>821796

To push a racial revisionist version of history.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvPXiKxH-eH9xq-80vpgmKQ/videos
>>
>>820550

>watching youtubers

Just read books.
>>
>>820703
RealCrusadesHistory always manages to use sources both primary and secondary.

Of course he's also a biased autist who probably thinks the Crusader sacking of Jerusalem and killing of Jews, Muslims and Eastern Christians was over exaggerated.
>>
>>822172
Muslims were bloodthirsty conquerors but war was what Christians did all day every day. It's a miracle they ever came together to go on a crusade at all because they were so keen on killing each other.
>>
>>822185

Christians have undoubtedly been the most evil people throughout history.
>>
>>822185
>>822215
Fuck off, snackbars
>>
>>822219

Tired of drinking blood and eating flesh, cannibal?
>>
>>822219
I'm >>822185, I'm not anti-christian. It's just factual that europe at the time was a place of constant bloody tribal war. Not due to Christianity, probably very much in spite of it if anything.
>>
>>822232
>I'm not anti-christian.

Have you ever met a Christian?

Sneaky creatures, utterly dishonest, their beady little eyes always darting round looking for something to steal because they are too lazy to do a full days work. I had to give one of the creatures a kick last night when I found it rooting through my bins.
>>
>>821495
He has a somwhat inherent bias but you have to admit that the film itself is extreeeeemely anti-Brit. It makes up all sorts of shit just to make them more evil.
>>
>>820550
Me desu
>>
>>820550
I like him desu
>>
File: 1448113377841.gif (4 MB, 200x150) Image search: [Google]
1448113377841.gif
4 MB, 200x150
What's so bad about him?
>>
>>822074
What's wrong with this one? Seems pretty good
>>
>>822233
IT'S NOT TRUE
>>
>>822331
he is often weird how he talks about something

in his latest video over Alexander, he might have fudged the last bit with Alexander's last words. He only mentioned the one.
"to the strongest"
when there was possibly he was talking about his general who's name is similar to the greek word for strongest.
>>
>>821796
I really liked the transition from painting to movie in the movie reviews.
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.