[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why did he write like he was running out of time?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: Alexander_Hamilton.jpg (161 KB, 663x541) Image search: [Google]
Alexander_Hamilton.jpg
161 KB, 663x541
>>
>>820325
Because the future closes in on visionaries and idealists.
>>
>>820325
Because we're all running out of time.
>>
>>820331
Not everyone. If you do not have purpose, whether you have five decades, or five years to live, makes no difference.
>>
>>820346
It's strange you think you contradicted me.
>>
>>820357
How so?
>>
>>820360
Whether you have a purpose, or accomplish that purpose, you are still running out of time.
>>
He was running out of time; the revolutionary window was going to close.
>>
>>820394
It seems that you miscomprehend what I mean.

My response was to your claim stating that "we are all running out of time", which is not true; not everyone is running out of time, only those who have a life purpose.
>>
Why did he assume he was the smartest in the room?
>>
>>820410

And again, life does not owe you the chance to complete your "purpose". You could be, and hopefully will be, hit by a bus tomorrow.
>>
>>820415

Improve your reading comprehension.
>>
>>820410
Your point is irrelevant because we are all running out of time; we are all going to die. We have a finite amount of time in which we can accept Jesus Christ as our Lord and Savior, repent of our sins, and turn our minds and hearts to God. After that time runs out, our fate is sealed.
>>
File: image.jpg (31 KB, 315x375) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31 KB, 315x375
>>
>>820325
Obligatory WE WUZ FOUNDIN FATHAS memes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8aefuWGmKTY
>>
>>820432
"Running out of time" implies a determined span of projected time between the present, and a point/event in the future. If you lack a life purpose (a projected point/event in the future) there is no time "running out".
>>
>>820438
Why is Kierkegaard so damn kawaiii~~?
>>
>>820325
HOW id her write like he was running out of time?
>>
why does he always say what he believes
>>
Considering he was killed in a duel he probably knew he was going to eventually piss someone off
>>
Why would he pray hell lets him in
>>
File: images.jpg (3 KB, 113x90) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
3 KB, 113x90
>>820325
how did this man write if he existed out of time?
>>
"This is a story about people who like to waste time... waste my time, waste your time, waste their time; but time is against them. Time is everyone's master, including them..."
Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock
3 piggies standing in the dock
Their pockets all empty and bare
Their futures, their homes, nowhere.

Auf wiedersehen...

Do vdjenja...

With egos they decide to lead
With stupidity they ooze and bleed
What comfort they could have had
Is now gone and up for grabs

Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock
3 piggies standing in the dock
Their snouts all bloody and red
They should have said goodbye instead.

Ciao!
Auf Wiedersehn!
Arrivederci piggie!
>>
because he was at war with the British.
>>
File: Evariste_galois[1].jpg (212 KB, 792x1024) Image search: [Google]
Evariste_galois[1].jpg
212 KB, 792x1024
>>
>>820325
he had a death wish
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.