[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has your heart ever been strangely moved?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 7
File: john wesley.jpg (149 KB, 876x1035) Image search: [Google]
john wesley.jpg
149 KB, 876x1035
Has your heart ever been strangely moved?
>>
>>812431
No, my heart only moves according to well-established physical laws.
>>
I used to captain a freighter near Alaska. One night we encountered the northern lights. And as I gazed, astonished at their lustrous brilliance, I turned to my first mate and I said, "We are looking into the very eyes of God."
>>
>>812483

top edge
>>
>>812489

>eyes of G*d

The immediate cause of the ionization and excitation of atmospheric constituents leading to auroral emissions was discovered in 1960, when a pioneering rocket flight from Fort Churchill in Canada revealed a flux of electrons entering the atmosphere from above.[28] Since then an extensive collection of measurements has been acquired painstakingly and with steadily improving resolution since the 1960s by many research teams using rockets and satellites to traverse the auroral zone. The main findings have been that auroral arcs and other bright forms are due to electrons that have been accelerated during the final few 10,000 km or so of their plunge into the atmosphere.[29] These electrons often, but not always, exhibit a peak in their energy distribution, and are preferentially aligned along the local direction of the magnetic field. Electrons mainly responsible for diffuse and pulsating auroras have, in contrast, a smoothly falling energy distribution, and an angular (pitch-angle) distribution favouring directions perpendicular to the local magnetic field. Pulsations were discovered to originate at or close to the equatorial crossing point of auroral zone magnetic field lines.[30] Protons are also associated with auroras, both discrete and diffuse.
>>
>>812492
>autism
>>
>>812431
why don't you go try and bang the judge's daughter?
oh right, you're a cuck

go preach to some indians or something.
>>
>>812492
This isn't a site for middle schoolers
>>
File: WASP.jpg (439 KB, 452x624) Image search: [Google]
WASP.jpg
439 KB, 452x624
>>812431
Aye.

'Twas wierd.
>>
>>812549
Kill yourself before I start spamming nerds in fedoras
>>
File: 1423453092357.jpg (77 KB, 416x431) Image search: [Google]
1423453092357.jpg
77 KB, 416x431
>>812549
>& Humanities
>>
File: 156782341.gif (3 MB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
156782341.gif
3 MB, 800x600
>>812549
>history and humanities
>edgelord copy paste wiki page about atmospheric phenomenon
>>
File: Screenshot_2.png (8 KB, 344x178) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2.png
8 KB, 344x178
>>812613
I'll bite then
>>
File: the-enlightenment.jpg (383 KB, 960x640) Image search: [Google]
the-enlightenment.jpg
383 KB, 960x640
>>812613
>getting shit on for being a retard
>s-same person ;_;
>>
>>812633

Red shirt didn't put his leg up!
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.