[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What the hell are humans? It doesn't make any sense.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: 472856207_d1.jpg (140 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
472856207_d1.jpg
140 KB, 640x360
What the hell are humans?

It doesn't make any sense.
>>
>>812098
How doesn't it make sense? What confuses you about humans?
>>
>>812098
humans are mammals
>larger sauce on that pic?
>>
>>812098
wow man that's deep
>>
>>812098
Humanity a spook. Prove me wrong, /his/.

Protip: You can't.
>>
>>812098
Reminds me of weavesilk
>>
>>812098

featherless bipeds
>>
>>812314
This.
>Diogenes knew
>>
>>812342
diogenes mocked that definition you fucking dunce.
>>
>>812383
You mean to tell me that you were presenting that as an actual answer? I assumed it was sarcasm.
>>
Squishy computers piloting meat suits.

Same for lots of the other life on this planet, but our computers are slightly better.
>>
File: 4vBVsjH.jpg (17 KB, 378x442) Image search: [Google]
4vBVsjH.jpg
17 KB, 378x442
>>812098
an assortment of molecules and chemical bonds
>>
>>812446
>>812444

*tips fedodo*

>2016
>not being a dualist
>>
Strands of causal interaction within the virtual 4D structure of the universe.
>>
>>812456

I'd post a picture of a smug anime face, but I don't have any saved on my laptop.

Top meem though. You did a good job and now other people will know that you fit in.
>>
>>812478

Does anyone have that chart that discusses the layers of irony found in different stages of shitposting?
>>
>>812383
Yeah, which is why we are now fatherless bipeds with fingernails
>>
>>812469
>>812446
>>812444
>>812273
>/his/
>humanities
>/gives /sci/ definition
op basically human beings created culture and are created by it, and without it we're just animals
>>
>>812512
So our extreme neuroplasticity is the main feature distinguishing us from other animals?
>>
>>812512

The philosophy/science dichotomy is boiled rat shit and you know it.
>>
>>812520
yes? I mean without language and culture(which is only learned) we're not much smarter than a dog
>>812522
well but we're in a humanities board, at least give the anthropological definition, instead of
>le meat suit XDD
>dude we're just molecules and chemicals lmao
>>
>>812550

The "anthropological" definition isn't really the one you want if you're trying to understand humans in the context of the universe.
>>
>>812558
again, if you want to discuss humans in the universe, go to /sci/, /x/ or even fucking /b/ for all I care, humanities study humans among humans
>>
>>812098
Humans are featherless bipeds with broad flat nails.
>>
>>812098
Bony fish
>>
>>812596
>Not meatbags being created and manipulated by genes for purpose of their own continuation?
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.