[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why was modern antisemitism created in France?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4
File: BARRES3.jpg (33 KB, 256x360) Image search: [Google]
BARRES3.jpg
33 KB, 256x360
Why was modern antisemitism created in France?
>>
Because the Jews caused the French Revolution
>>
>>799321
"Anti semitism" has existed as long as the Jews have existed.
>>
>>799321
Because the French got a bug up their ass about creating a society of free, equal frenchmen out of a nation where only a small minority spoke French, and the Jews were a fly in the ointment.
>>
>>799367
>modern
>>
>>799353
Explain.
>>
Because "Modern literally-almost-everything" was created in France.
>>
>>799321
Russia probably has a better claim to anti-semetism in 20th century Europe than France does.
>>
>>799559
How do you think Napoleon got funding....
>>
>>799559
>>801014

That and all the Freemasonry.
>>
>>799353
back to /pol/
>>
Antisemitism was created in 33 AD.
>>
>>801041
>>801014

If there's any point in history in which the influence of Jewish finance is uncontestable and in which the Rothschild conspiracy theory is worth taking seriously, it's the time of the Napoleonic Wars.
>>
>>799353
this
>>
>>801054
Antisemitism was created as soon as the Jew left the orient and lived among other peoples.
>>
>>799321
Why all peoples and nations that suffer to live alongside Jews are antisemite? Surely it's not the Jews' fault! It must be everyone else's fault!
>>
File: Sheikh.jpg (22 KB, 455x281) Image search: [Google]
Sheikh.jpg
22 KB, 455x281
>>801298
>>
>>801014
>>801061

The Rothschilds funded Britain and the coalitions against Napoleon you dumb fuck.
>>
>>801324
Because nobody has ever played both sides of a conflict before.
The Napoleonic Wars were one part of the French Revolution. To whom do you think the Crown owed all that money?
>>
>>799353
>Anglos are financed by the Rothschilds during the Napoleonic Wars
>"muh jews overthrew the corrupt the monarchy!"
>>
File: Jews.jpg (40 KB, 623x341) Image search: [Google]
Jews.jpg
40 KB, 623x341
>>801305
>>
>>801365
There was no way of playing both sides. You were either with the Enlightenment, or you were receiving it. Also, the Continental System would have barred the Rotshchilds from funding France.
>>
>>801398
>funding France
I've already said, in the post you're responding to, that France was in debt to the Jews. European banking was a Jewish endeavor. My original claim was that the Jews caused the French Revolution. It was French debt to Jewish banks that led to all the problems. Sure, the 7 Years War was the cause of the debt, but that's not the point: the point is that the material cause of the French Revolution was ultimately the Crown's inability to pay off its debt without raising taxes to a level that was unacceptable to the emergent bourgeois class.
The Rothschild family is one group of Jews.
>>
This thread has me confused more than ever.
Who did the jews finance?
>england?
>france?
>everybody else?
When was anti-semitism invented?
>19th century?
>33AD?
>733BCE (first diaspora)?
>>
>>801427
Hatred of foreigners is engraved in all living beings, considering that I would consider it good.
>>
elements of the far left tended towards antisemitism because of the large number of jews involved in trade, industry, finance etc

elements of the catholic right tended towards antisemitism because dude christkillers lmao dude usury lmao dude jews involved in academia lmao etc
>>
>>801466
furthermore

dreyfus did liderally nothing wrong
>>
>>799321
Because the French people have always been among the first to recognise societal issues.
>>
>>801475
>dreyfus did liderally nothing wrong
hmmmmm
>>
>>801365
They didn't play both sides, the Rothschilds supported Britain because they wanted Britain to win and Napoleon and France to fall.
>>
>>801823
>>801422
>>
>>801427
The Rothschilds financed Britain and only Britain, specifically to make France lose. The other guy is talking out of his ass.
>>
>>801825
What does pre-Revolution debt have to do with Napoleonic France? Why would the Jews "cause the Revolution", thereby removing the Crown which you're saying owed them money? None of this makes any sense.
>>
>>801825
>>801864
Also it's pretty clear from your post that you don't know what you're talking about. The Revolution wasn't caused by the Crown attempting to tax the bourgeoisie, but the nobility. And the largest part of the debt wasn't due to the Seven Years War but to the American War of Independence.
>>
>>801889
Which Jews funded the French crown?
>>
>>801898
I don't know, that's what the other guy is claiming.
>>
>>801929
Oh, sorry, I thought you were him.
>>
>>801422

Why would Jews pay to depose a regime which owes them money ? Doesn't make sense.
>>
>>801490
Well, except their own.
>>
>>801466
>elements of the far left tended towards antisemitism because of the large number of jews involved in trade, industry, finance etc
but today, the left loves jews. how did this happen ?
>>
>>801938
>Why would Jews pay to depose a regime which owes them money ?
The bourgeois class was unhappy with having to pay most of the Crown's debt. They rebelled mostly of their own volition. The Jews were the creditors being paid off by the taxes.

Debt is the father of modernity.
>>802852
The focus of the Left has shifted from economic to social issues.
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.