[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you believe in War Karma ? example : Nazi German gained what
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 3
File: JUST.png (876 KB, 3492x2966) Image search: [Google]
JUST.png
876 KB, 3492x2966
Do you believe in War Karma ?

example : Nazi German gained what they sow
>>
Tell me what you think nazi germany did.
>>
>>798446
>muh Lebensraum
>muh jews
>muh genocide
>>
>>798446

Declared total war on the World for muh lebensraum and revenge for WW I when in 1939 they had more land than in 1914. They got austria, they got bohemia, almost all of versailles punitive measures were abandoned. They did know where to stop.

If Germans were civilised people and not barbaric teutons appeasement would've worked.
>>
>>798519

didn't
>>
>>798519
>appeasement
They have the chance to destroy Hitler in 1938 if not because of the coward Chamberlain.
>>
>>798440
Of course it doesn't exist. Why else did the USSR get away with invading the Baltic state and take a chunk of Poland?
>>
>>798725
>Why else did the USSR get away with invading the Baltic state and take a chunk of Poland?

But it did not
>>
>Do you believe in this superstitious Asiatic concept

No
>>
Karma?
how is being the leading european economic power and having your own currency imposed on others karma?
>>
>>798735

>Poland was literally moved westwards.
>the Baltic states were annexed to the soviet union.
>the soviets effectively kept all of the land guaranteed to them in the Molotov Ribbentrop agreement.
>yfw the western allies de facto ratified a nazi treaty.

Fo real, homie?
>>
>>798750
Yes
hint : find a state named USSR on the worldmap
>>
I believe in general retardness. Hitler should just stop when he was ahead and not fight against half of the world.
>>
>>798738
And even then people still get it wrong. Karma deals specifically with the cycle of death and rebirth, not things that happen within a single lifetime
>>
>>798758

Well, that's not so much karma as entropy. All things end, one way or another. You could almost say that the formation and then breakup of the USSR was karma for Catherine the Great fucking sexy horses.
>>
>>798440

Yes and no. on the one hand, you fuck with someone else enough times, you'll be (statistically) retaliated against. The statistics cut the other way, too. OTOH there are lucky bastards who literally get away with their crimes and die peacefully (Pol Pot). The Pol Pots of the world suffice to disprove the Just World, which OP would like to imagine exists in some meaningful sense (it doesn't).
>>
>>798765
I heard that karma was about how if you made world more shitty you will be reincarnated in shittier world next life. Seems like perfectly reasonable.
>>
>>798519
>Declared total war on the World

Whuh?
Declared war on all countries that had germans living there, so it can take them back.
I am not excusing their warmongering, because it was exactly planned, rational, designed war, with the casualties calculated and decided to be ignored. However saying they declared war for wars sake is stupid.
It was a noble idea, that they were prepared to pay a horrible price for. Turns out they werent strong enough, so they lost.

Only at the end, when the so called "preemptive strike" against USSR happened, and when the decision to back Japan against USA was made (as a direct result of needing Japan against USSR), that we can see them being greedy like a beady eyed anglo. Up until then it was a war of reconquest and liberation, a defensive war against France and England, and constant attempts to make peace with both.

Be objective when discussing history. Yes, /pol/tards are bad, but being wrong in the same way, except in the opposite direction, doesnt make you better.
The nazis werent evil, they wanted to do good, and their chosen means to do so turned out to not be so successful.
>>
>>798765
Western model:
>If you live in poverty and kindness, you go to Heaven, where you will live like a king.

Eastern model:
>If you live in poverty and kindness, you will be reborn on Earth as a king.

Basically both cults of poverty and misery, saying "hey, shit is whack, but dont go revolting or anything!!". No wonder the governments in the respective states decided to promote the idea once they saw its usefulness.
>>
>>798795
>killing 17 gorillion jews is noble
>>
>>798845
Working prisoners as slaves isnt noble, but its a means to an end.
Had they won, it would've been worth it. They didnt, so it was a disaster that still plagues the nation's confidence and image.

If the war had gone sour, maybe the americans would've had their asian citizens also work in factories and such, we cant know.
And the british already had some people calling for germans to be jailed or forced to work, and german owned property was confiscated. Its not far fetched.
>>
>>798850
>Working prisoners as slaves
Nice holocaust denial
>>
>>798440

Maybe Im wrong, but didnt England and France start WW2?
>>
File: 147643799.jpg (60 KB, 500x495) Image search: [Google]
147643799.jpg
60 KB, 500x495
>>798850
>hurr durr i dindu nuffin
>t-t-they did the s-same too
>>
>>798854
Working prisoners as slaves WAS the holocaust.
They died working under terrible conditions, and later as the Russians advanced some were executed to cover up the whole slave labor thing so they can make a peace deal with the west and concentrate in the east.

>>798861
I am not german, nor a nazi-boo. If anything, I dislike both the nazi regime, and fascism, and nationalism as a whole.
I am just not blinded by my feelings towards the reich, so I can discuss it rationally.
>>
>>798874
you're literally just denying the holocaust and trying to play it off as being rational holy shit is this bait
>>
>>798877
>you're literally just denying the holocaust

How am I literally just denying the Holocaust, when in fact I am explaining how and why it occurred?
The jewish people were considered enemies of the state, because of the zionist organization or however it was called, basically jewish nationalists around the world who denounced the german regime. As such they were arrested.
Because Germany was losing the industrial race in this age of total war, prisoners were used as slave labor. They were worked to death in some cases.
When the russians advanced, the war was clearly ending badly, so evidence of the slave labor was being terminated, including killing of some of the prisoners.
This was done so a separate peace deal can be reached with the western powers, and an attempt to push the russians back can be made.

So a lost gamble and damage control is the rationale behind the Holocaust.
I am not excusing it, slave labor is immoral and they were judged for it, all responsible executed, but it was most definitely practical. Free labor! If you are going all in, and you arent using prisoners as slaves, you are doing it wrong.

Stop arguing from the point of muh feels and put yourself in the position of a commander of a country losing war.
>>
>>798857
Hitler invaded Poland when Britain said "hey no stop you can't invade muh sudetenland, muh rhineland, no no don't go to poland we'll declare war this time honest guvna"
>>
>>798891

>Hitler invaded Poland when Britain said "hey no stop you can't invade muh sudetenland, muh rhineland, no no don't go to poland we'll declare war this time honest guvna"

So youre saying that England and France declared war, which turned into WW2.

How am I wrong again?
>>
>>798897
>"If you invade Poland you will start WWII."
>"I invade Poland."
>WWII starts
>>
>>798889
ok i guess there was no final solution or anything like that then. just some slave labor that unintentionally wiped out a whole race.
>>
>>798900

Who declared war on Nazi Germany, say it.
>>
>>798904
There are 20 million jews worldwide today, more than ever before in history. How were they wiped out, exactly?
And no, there was no conspiracy to kill off this one race. It was using prisoners as slave labor, and trying to hide it.
If you visit the camp at Auschwitz, you can see the pictures of the prisoners killed there. The majority arent jewish at all, they are mentally retarded and homosexuals mostly.
>>
>>798907
Britain and France declared war on Germany, but Germany caused them to declare war, so Germany started the war
>>
>>798914
goodnight holocaust denier
>>
>>798926
I accept your concede, shitposter.
>>
>>798926
Nice joke. Burden of proof is on you holocaust believer.
>>
>>798916

>Britain and France declared war on Germany, but ...

Stopped reading there.

The truth is that England and France didnt give a shit about Poland.

Just answer me this, what happened to "Poland" after WW2?
>>
>>798937
I am not denying the Holocaust though. I am explaining why it occurred.
A killing of jews, among other undesirables in german society, did happen. It was the result of them being used for slave labor, and trying to hide that so a better peace deal can be reached.
>>
>>798939
Poland got some sweet territory?
Wow! What a tragedy.
>>
>>798857
Sure and Germany started WWI.
>>
>>798845
muh 92862638 trillion jews dead muh grandmother died at Dachau when she was 7 never forgot the Shoah
>>
>>799021
>>>/noose/

(for retardation not pol btw)
>>
>>798440
>Do you believe in War Karma ?
No.
Example: Germany didn't get back what they lost in WW1.
>>
>>798857
The war was going on since Japanese occupation of China and Korea.
>>
>>798766
>Catherine the Great fucking sexy horses.
s-sauce
>>
>>799028
>Germany didn't get back what they lost in WW1.
Versailles treaty was too lenient for them, it should be more severe so that they will not dare to start another world war
>>
File: 1447046098477.jpg (64 KB, 900x437) Image search: [Google]
1447046098477.jpg
64 KB, 900x437
>>799028
the only thing they should get for WWI was total annihilation; kill every single german and austrian, and split the territory between france, poland, holand and italy

since this wasn't done we have to count on them again to wreck europe at every single opportunity they got... since wwi it's the 2nd time they try - but they're getting smart and they know they're absolute shit at war since for them war is just violence and are starting to grow more cunning in their ways of destroying everyone around them
and this is why they're being so successful at imploding europe this 2nd time
>>
>>798795
why did they annex czechoslovakia then
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.