[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how have we divorced nature?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1
File: jose-pa_682x400_359190a.jpg (32 KB, 682x400) Image search: [Google]
jose-pa_682x400_359190a.jpg
32 KB, 682x400
how have we divorced nature?
>>
Annulment.
>>
is there a way to undo this ache. that the truth is unattainable in both part and parcel as long as what remains is a product of the self divorcing from nature.
>>
Everything is nature.
>>
>>792983
can anyone know what is with illusion as the basis for its understanding? can a blind man truly appreciate a painting?
>>
can you know what it means to be with the false precepts like past and future? can you know what it is to remain under the illusion of sight, and still long to see? can you have truth without denying your ability to have it?
>>
>>793011
what lies past accepting now for all there is in your heart of hearts? what value it must have ... what worth. the little time we have, i want to enjoy. this appears the only path in the true effort, but can it be obtained? why is it this narrow?? why does this place exist almost solely to crush this truth and hold me from my bride, nature.
>>
>>793021
if not my bride, perhaps my mother. and if my mother where is my father. what has given me shape and form? what has collected together this bundle of associations that is the self? what has wrought the unshapely desires of man to be tied against himself in effort to preserve himself? does he preserve and persevere with a reason in his heart?
>>
>>793031
what can be said in truth? that i am? even i have my doubts!
>>
>>793041
am i? i suppose if i have the question to ask then i am ... but if i am, what am i? am i something to be heard and seen? or is hearing and seeing what makes something that might be, be? does the observer know what he has observed, or merely that he observed it. are we not all just a blip on eachothers radar? you do not see, your brain just paints what your eyes percieve for your inner eye to enjoy.
>>
>>793053
if the inner eye is the only thing truly seeing, then how does it see anything but the self? it communicates with itself. it only knows what it has shown itself.
>>
>>793060
is this nature? is this what it means to be married to it? to accept truth for what it is and not try to define it. the same way that seeing something makes that something exist. you are all that you can say exists. everything you have seen you have made a part of you. you are the sum of your experiences, and what you experience is only real in you. objectivity doesnt exist, nature is the self.
>>
When was the last time you went outside?
>>
>>793072
what time can be except for now, because i can not percieve time without the self. what form can exist without myself having created it in my minds eye. what observer knows existence outside of the self? the self is an observer of the self. he is a creator of nature within the self, holds on to not a fraction of what he creates.
>>
>>793085
its dark outside. not even metaphorically
>>
>>793098
what does it mean to exist? have we made this illusion up from the figments of our preconception? is existence merely observation? is that not all we have to force objectivity?
>>
>>793106
if both you and i experience something, does that not mean it was objective? but if i experience you experiencing the thing, is that not also my observation bringing your experience into "existence"?
>>
>>793114
this picture i paint, will it be there when i stop painting it?
>>
>>793123
will the man who finds the value in being useless truly be happy? or more specifically, will the man who stops assigning values to things be content?
>>
>>793129
and by what means should he reconcieve his existence in order to achieve such a lofty archetype .... is it something that he simply becomes upon the realization of the self?
>>
>>793133
and how does one achieve the exectution of the knowledge of the self. am i already? is that why i cant see a switch in gear? i this really it? is enlightenment just the knowing how? how do i employ this how!?
>>
how do i will what i see. how do i make this wall break. how do i find the faith to move mountains! TELL ME GOD
>>
>>793145
how do i rid myself of the crushing loneliness of this endeavor?? i cannot escape this mind, this set of archetypes, this collection of paintings. i am alone in both journey and in my loneliness. is this where schizophrenia comes from?? im tired of being alone in my own mind ... wont someone come and free me!
>>
>>793162
or should i just keep tightly grasping the teddy bear that is merely mimicking everyone of the other people i see. does fitting in really make me happy? is it just me wanting what i cant have that leads me here ... to this place?
>>
>>793174
every time i get here ... i get tired. almost like when im sleeping, and the great thing is about to happen and i wake up ...
>>
>>793182
and that ive seen no signs of anyone that see my eyes here in this pouring out, makes me feel even more tired of myself for some reason.
>>
>>793188
i suppose ill put my insanity back in my pocket now. but i still have to wonder if anyone else keeps theirs closely guarded to. as a concealed weapon of sorts.
>>
twent crazy and espoused taoism?
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.