[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what is the KFC DoubleDown© of history and humanities?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3
File: doubledown.png (657 KB, 832x599) Image search: [Google]
doubledown.png
657 KB, 832x599
what is the KFC DoubleDown© of history and humanities?
>>
>>785705
The Holocaust
>>
/his/
>>
>>785705
Ethnic Studies & Women's Studies.
>>
Rhodesia, a topic that's revered by the fat, dumb, and poor.
>>
Communism, a topic that's revered by the fat, dumb, and poor.
>>
>>786027
Rhodesian diaspora detected, go masturbate to your dad's war pictures.

Faggot.
>>
>>785705
Christianity, a topic that's revered by the fat, dumb, and poor.
>>
>>786047
Communist diaspora detected, go masturbate to your manifesto.

Faggot.
>>
>>786329
>anyone who dislikes internet Rhodesia memers must be communist, how can they dislike my grandma's former country?

Go fuck yourself with a rusty pipe.
>>
>>785705
>KFC DoubleDown
I don't get what's so contravertial about the double down. It's just a cheesy double chicken bacon sandwich without buns.
>>
>>786341
>anyone who dislikes internet communism memes must be rhodesian, how can they dislike my ideology?

Go fuck yourself with a rusty pipe.
>>
>>785705
These are p nice but you basically need yo not eat for the rest of the dat.
>>
>>786364
>le communist boogeyman

You want to call me a Jew, too? We can keep this going as long as you want, just keep in mind that I'm only going to be at work for another two hours.

Protip: sunlight is vital to a healthy lifestyle. Remove the giant Rhodesian flag hanging in front of your window and let some sunshine and fresh air into your life for once.

Faggot.
>>
>>786399
>le rhodesia boogeyman

You want to call me a racist, too? We can keep
this going as long as you want, just keep in mind that I'm only going to be at work for another two hours.

Protip: sunlight is vital to a healthy lifestyle, remove the giant CCCP flag hanging in fornt of your window and let some sunshine and fresh air into your life for once.

Faggot.
>>
No u
>>
>>786047
Are marxists really this touchy in real life?
>>
>>786419
>failing this hard at basic copy and pasting

I can't even begin to imagine the sequence of events that would lead to your post, you have to be a giant fucking retard. How does it feel to be a totally incompetent and worthless human being?
>>
>>786438
I'm not a fucking Marxist, I'm a conservative American and a registered member of the GOP.

It's not my fault that far right-wingers think anybody left of them is a communist or that Rhodesia fetishists have no respect for actual history.
>>
>>786458
But I'm not a rhodieboo either.
I don't think I've even once mentioned supporting rhodesia.
This one anon just assumed I was.
>>786439
Wow, you seem really bent out of shape.
Try taking a deep breath.
>>
>>785874
And pretty much nobody is willing to touch it since it is turning in to shit in minutes
>>
>>789666

Kinda like a doubledown
>>
>>786439

>getting this butthurt after you started shitposting yourself

lol trolled yourself

stupid commie LARPers
>>
>>786419

Stop trivialising racism idiot
>>
>>789817
>liberals cry wolf with racism all the time, calling literally everything they dont like racism

>"stop trivializing racism! ITS SUPER DUPER SERIOUS!"

lol
>>
>>786180
Ironically, this poster fits his own description. Shouldn't have blown all your allowance on katanas and fedoras, anon-kun.
>>
>>786180
Ironically, this poster fits his own description. Shouldn't have blown all your allowance on katanas and fedoras, anon-kun.>>789817
>le ray-ray boogerman

Don't you have a diversity course in 5 minutes?
>>
>>785705
9/11, as indicated by the phrase "double down"
>>
>>789817
Why do SJWs cry racism when race doesn't exist?
>>
>>790036
Underrated
>>
>>785717
This tbphwy
>>
>>790036
kek
someone needs to make that image
>>
>>785874
Commies getting butthurt because their nigroe vanguard let them down
>>
>>789817
heil hitler
>>
This thread is why free speech should be banned
>>
>>786458
Boring.

If you're going to be a conservative at least go all the way and be interesting instead of being your run of the mill american neo-con.
>>
>>790172
>this dumb-fuck edgelord meme again

Race doesn't exist which is why IT'S BAD WHEN PEOPLE DISCRIMINATE AGAINST EACH OTHER BASED ON THESE ARTIFICIAL CLASSIFICATIONS. I.E, RACISM.

How is this difficult to understand?
>>
File: laughricans.jpg (230 KB, 2048x1356) Image search: [Google]
laughricans.jpg
230 KB, 2048x1356
>memedesia
>>
File: 1455989813129.jpg (24 KB, 384x395) Image search: [Google]
1455989813129.jpg
24 KB, 384x395
>this entire thread
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.