[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"What God creates, Man can destroy"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5
File: atomic-bomb.jpg (115 KB, 900x722) Image search: [Google]
atomic-bomb.jpg
115 KB, 900x722
Fuck yes.

Do you agree /his/?
>>
>>771227
Man can't destroy a woman. Checkmate.
>>
>>771233
I destroyed your mum last night, m8
>>
>>771246
all womans, a donkey tail. Without womans men can't do reproduce.
>>
>>771227
a man with out a gun can't destroy even a wild dog. Humanity is weak with out toys.
>>
>>771263
>a man with out a gun can't destroy even a wild dog
Speak for yourself weakling
>>
Destruction isn't something to be proud of. Bombs are a pure expression of power, but the difficult part of humanity's dominion over the universe is organizing ourselves to create rather than destroy.

You could say that humanity's greatest challenge is not conquering nature or the universe, it is conquering humanity itself.
>>
>>771268
even one banal bulldog is risk for a typical man with out toys and guns.
>>
>>771227
Matter cannot be created nor destroyed. It only changes form.
>>
>>771283
Yet. We will produce anti-matter weapons, minature black holes and vanish all matter. We will destroy the universe, we will find God in some dimension where he is hiding, hunt him down and Kill him and destroy him. WE WILL KILL GOD
>>
God creates and destroys man all the time. The Lord giveth and the Lord taketh away.
>>
>>771287
>minature black holes and vanish all matter
But matter isn't lost when it enters a black hole, it just becomes inaccessible
>>
>>771268
one bite of a mad dog, and you will die with out bells and whistles of modern medicine, a strongling fool.
>>
File: Q7yOoG37CK4.jpg (62 KB, 602x516) Image search: [Google]
Q7yOoG37CK4.jpg
62 KB, 602x516
>>771289
When humans did not exist, a God be much sweet and cool.
>>
File: top hat loli.png (234 KB, 432x480) Image search: [Google]
top hat loli.png
234 KB, 432x480
What the fuck is this thread?
>>
>>771256
They can still destroy them. They will just destroy themselves
>>
File: 1425853007975.gif (1000 KB, 192x213) Image search: [Google]
1425853007975.gif
1000 KB, 192x213
>>771308
I'd fuck that amphibian on the left.
>>
>Fuck yes.

Almost pricked my finger on your post, OP
>>
Like the wise monkey said "ooga booga booga".
>>
>>771295
>>771263
>toys
You do realise it's tools that make up humanity's strength?
>>
>>771227
My grandfather witnessed that particular atomic blast in 1946. He was on a destroyer about 7 miles out from the explosion.
>>
>>771263
Man caused numerous species to go extinct because it was hungry
>>
>>771575
What a crazy moment that must have been.
Seeing some otherworldly phenomenon like that.
>>
File: 6Sb4ylb[1].jpg (689 KB, 2928x1537) Image search: [Google]
6Sb4ylb[1].jpg
689 KB, 2928x1537
>>771600
That was Shot Baker which was suspended a hundred feet or so beneath a landing barge in the middle of a bunch of target ships. You can make it out in this picture, grandpa talked about how one of the battleships moored near the blast zone stood vertically on its end in the water when the bomb went off before sliding beneath the ocean. USS Arkansas I think is the name. Grandpa got to see the airburst Shot Abel before this but he said it wasn't nearly as impressive.
>>
>>771256
Its called cloning, artificial womb, etc.
>>
>implying man can destroy the entire universe

kek
>>
>>771647
We will in time
>>
>>771647
we just haven't saved up enough dakka
>>
>>771227
Fuck Yes.
>>
>>771227
No. It's a stupid platitude that is supposed to sound profound.
>>
It's not an issue of whether or not we can destroy anything we will, it's an issue of how much we can destroy before we take ourselves with it.
>>
>>771287
um

why
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.