[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the most JUST culture or ethnic group that's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 3
File: Assyrians in DC.jpg (90 KB, 575x460) Image search: [Google]
Assyrians in DC.jpg
90 KB, 575x460
What's the most JUST culture or ethnic group that's still around?

I vote Assyrians. They went from dominating the entire Middle East to being just another powerless indigenous minority in that region.
>>
>Germans
>once the cultured land of Beethoven and Goethe
>lost two world wars in a row
>split up into two until end of cold war
>now cucked by the prophet muhammed PBUH allahu akbar ficki ficki
>>
>>769531
As an Assyrian, it's hard to believe that there are less of us in Iraq now then after the genocide during WW1. It just goes to show how fucked up Iraq really is, my dad who has worked towards in the ADM ever since Sadaam, which of course was illegal, has basically given up on independence for us staying there are far too many Kurds and far too few Assyrians to defend themselves from ISIS. A YPG member actually murdered a military leader for a small independent Assyrians militia and no one cared because the last time an external nation supported us was the British during WW1 up until the 1950's and yielded no real reward. The militia leader was actually shot along with his friend but his friend survived and made his way to a road where he got a hold of driver that took him to the hospital. The YPG member as punished but he did not act alone meaning this hate will probably spread to more and more crimes on innocent Assyrian soldiersm The government of Iraq has just recently started arming us but I assume it's a only a temporary situation.
>>
>>769726
Lots of typos, typing on my phone.
>>
Everyone in China who isn't Han.
>>
File: Saddam before during after.jpg (211 KB, 669x960) Image search: [Google]
Saddam before during after.jpg
211 KB, 669x960
>>769726
Would you consider Saddam to be a protector of Assyrians back in the day?
>>
>>769531
Greeks are a strong contender. Mongols too.
>>
Finns
>>
>>769531
I think they are doing pretty well just for existing

I would go for Mongols, and all steppe nomads in general. They destroyed the Western Roman Empire, kept the Chinese on their toes for millenia, to the point they built the Great Wall, almost conquered the entire world, became Emperors of China, then there werd the Seljuk Turks, Timurid, the Mughals.
All that, and now they are completely irrelevant, just an oddity that doesn't even attract tourists, due to being so far away.
And also, half of Mongolia is in China, the other half had their alphabet cucked by Russians.
>>
>>769745
I hate Saddam's ideology, he destroyed some of our ancient churches and destroyed like 30 or 40 Assyrian villages during the Al-Anfal campaigns. I see dumb Assyrians praise Saddam but significantly more who hate him.
>>
>>769771
Interesting fact, I'm Assyrian and we write in Syriac. Mongolian script is actually based off Syriac.
>>
>>769531
Mandaeans
>>
>>769789
I heard there are only 600 left in Iraq compared to 3000 before the war. Genetically they're very close to Assyrians. It's absolutely horrible what happened to them.
>>
>>769531
Scandinavians
>>
>>769804
What was the last bad thing the Scandinavians banded together and did?
>>
>>769531
I love how 4chans beloved secular-progressive Kurds literally destroy Assyrian land and exiling the people.
>>
>>769531
Russians
>>
>>769984
And it was so obvious that would happen, people actually believed the Kurdish militias were revolutionary feminist ideological armies, instead of tribal bands.
>>
>>769531

FUCK the Assyrians. They leveraged their golden age into a nightmarish empire of Terror, they had their chance at greatness and were such total CUNTS about it, they were virtually genocided out of existence. Now they complain that the meanie Arabs want them to adopt Pisslam and speak Arabic, oh boo-fucking-hoo you race of faggots, why don't you sick your "god" on him oh yeah that's right you already abandoned him in favor of Pisstianity top cuck you shitty submen.
>>
>>770659
>t.Elamite
kek

I really don't understand why you wrote this. You don't even know anyone from 2 and a half millenia ago yet you're butt hurt as hell and if Ashur was the true God we would have never lossed a war. Either way, praying to any God is a waste of time just as was replying to you.
>>
>>770694

There are cultures that have been lost to time that we are the poorer for the loss of. The Assyrians are not one of them. Nothing good has ever come from your race, the sooner you cease to exist, the better.
>>
>>770701
Simply untrue

We invented aquaducts :^)
>>
>>769531
god only gave them that power so they could punish the judaeans
>>
>>770722

So the best way the all-powerful creatoir of the universe could think of to punish the Jews was to give power to the Assyrians to murder and brutalise not only the Jews, but everyone else in the region? Does god have cataracts or something? Couldn't he just punish the Jews, and NOT punish all the nations the Assyrians raped?
>>
>>770769
Yes
>>
>>770796

No offence, but your god sounds kind of like a retard.
>>
>>769726
How does it feel to be the losers of history?
>>
>>770797
It's a joke
>>
>>770834

Like your god?
>>
>>770837
SAVAGE
>>
>>770722
Then why the fuck did they destroy the northern kingdom instead of Judea
>>
>>770821
Doesn't really matter because I live in Australia along with people from many other ethnic groups, lots of which have basically abandoned their heritage.

But desu feels bad man. Somedays I play Civ and tear drops run down my face onto my keyboard as I destroy the opposing Persian and Babylonian capitals.

That's not true though, I don't even know how to play Civ.
>>
>>770837
What God?
>>
>>770837
>t.
>>
>>770850
The same reason we can't have a meaningful discussion on 4chan. Because God loves Jews.
>>
>>770866
Jews a shit.
>>
>>770869

Their god is a cunt but Jews are okay.
>>
>>769726
Don't blame the Kurds. You guys are in this together.
>>
>>769813
ABBA
>>
>>770944
I'll trust my neighbor's dog before I trust a Turd!

Naw, I have a Kurdish friend but in Iraq shit is really backwards and many people do not want us getting a foothold in our indigenous land. Kurds have populated and renamed many Assyrian villages in Iraq and it's not really something you can just get over. We have no real homeland now, I'm supportive of the Christian fighters but what will we get out of this war? Rights to live on "their" land?
>>
>>769545
It's threads like this that make me think that Westen Europe is lost. There will be no rebound. Look at the once mighty Assyrians now, begging just to be noticed by the """"international community"""". There will come a day when nobody will believe Germany was a thing, and we are witnessing the process first hand:

Get too confident;
Get BTFO;
Traitors and Jew parasites are empowered by the winners;
Give country over to hostile aliens;
>>
>>769531
Cool flag though
>>
What does JUST meme means?
>>
>>769531
>demonstrating in DC about something in another country

I love how the world will bitch about America being the World Police but then go whining to it to intervene on their behalf when they need it
>>
>>769531
The Assyrians. The slavers who literally skinned men alive, and impaled them on stakes to die over days of exposed agony. Those Assyrians.
>>
>>769726
The YPG guy was sent to jail for 20 years, which is the max in Rojava IIRC. I don't think the kurds are out to get you
>>
>>770701
>There are cultures that have been lost to time that we are the poorer for the loss of. The Assyrians are not one of them. Nothing good has ever come from your race, the sooner you cease to exist, the better.
Mashallah brother!

The sooner we are rid of the remnants of this idolatrous time, the better
>>
>>770997
You can't undo the genocide, unfortunately but Arabs are going to continue chimping out for the forseeable future so really you're better off in the Kurdish camp, at least for now
>>
>>769726
How long did it take Jews to reclaim Israel?
>>
>>771469
I was geniunely suprised when I learned Assyrians still exist. I used to think their empire collapsed and they disappeared just like Scythians or Huns.
>>
>>772565
6 million years
>>
>>769531
>I vote Assyrians. They went from dominating the entire Middle East to being just another powerless indigenous minority in that region.
Same with Copts, only even worse of a fall
>>
>>772195
What do you care about something that happened thousands of years ago, were talking about the last 1000+ years when they were peaceful Christians.
>>
>>770997

Honestly?

Ethnically cleanse Sunni Arabs from their land, like the government is doing. Think of all the Arabs implicated in fucking slavery, who will care about them? Resettle it with Assyrians, call anyone who says otherwise terrorists.
>>
>>772878

Actually 2000 plus.
They would probably be doing a lot better if they had kept skinning people.
>>
>>772905
If only we had the choice.

>>772897
I want the Nineveh Plains not some random Arab village.
>>
>>770659
>>770701
>>772195

lol dude are you seriously salty over things that happened literally over 3000 years ago?
Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.