[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 152
Thread images: 21
File: 414.jpg (9 KB, 206x225) Image search: [Google]
414.jpg
9 KB, 206x225
What would /his/ say was the most brutal genocide/ethnic cleansing/massacre?
>>
I'd say the Turkish Genocide of the Greeks, Armenians and Pontic Greeks with the associated cultural cleansing during the 20th century. A region that had been inhabited for thousands of years by them was denuded of them almost totally within a few months. Even in the 1970s the Turks forced the last remaining Greeks in their borders to leave by pressuring them to transfer from Tenedos and Imbros across the Aegean. There is nothing that needs to be said about the Armenians aside from just look at map of their old homeland and a map of Turkey's modern borders.

In terms of actual brutality it's going to be the Cambodian one, but who gives a fuck about that.
>>
File: 1449669192579.jpg (410 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1449669192579.jpg
410 KB, 800x800
>>943849
Irrespective of whether you're right or wrong, you should keep this shit on the board intended for it.
>>
>>943849
back to your sty
>>
File: 1456780850499.jpg (168 KB, 768x714) Image search: [Google]
1456780850499.jpg
168 KB, 768x714
The Genocide of the Finnish peoples by the Hwan proto ninjas
>>
>>943819

'Brutality' is an adjective, so the answer cant be a mere numbers game.

Id say pol-pot takes the cake for most metal cleansing. That populist uprising in china some time in the misty past that i cant quite remember the name of that ended up depopulating a whole provice is also a contender.
>>
>>943819
the holocaust
[spoiler]:^)[/spoiler]
>>
>>945173
they were only nerve stapled via autism pyramids.

not really a genocide
>>
>>943819
Pol Pot. i heard stories..
oh already voted >>945206
>>
>>945206

It suddenly occurs to me that asian in general are really good at killing each other off in large numbers.
>>
>>945220
Its how the hive-mind keeps its numbers manageable.
>>
>>943819
The holocaust, of course. How is this even a question?
>>
>>945220

You think they can beat the Africans or even Muslim's with their sectarian shit?
>>
>>943836
fbutthurt much
>>
Cambodian genocide in terms of statistics. In just a few years the killing fields reduced the population of the country by 50%.

It's either that or Stalin's foreign and domestic policies, or Mao's policies in China. Although Mao's policies can be put down to poor planning and incompetence, not necessarily genocide per se.
>>
>>945216
Fine, than the neanderthalian rockbanger society that was genocided by the early Finnish Empire.
t. Rockbanger
>>
Warsaw uprising.

Fuck the story twisted my stomach when I first read it.
>>
File: Red Monsters.jpg (2 MB, 3208x2731) Image search: [Google]
Red Monsters.jpg
2 MB, 3208x2731
>>943819

Muh Boston Massacre. Fuck you Britbongs.

I'm so glad we rebelled.
>>
>>943836

That's not even close to any of the shit other European Empires committed. Turkey got really fucked up toward the last 100 years, but they started becoming fucked up when their intellectuals started going to France to learn how to run their Empire.

They basically started acting like White people but were never as good at it.

>>945274

not even close.

The African genocides barely even put a dent in the numbers compared to literally any other genocide in recorded history. even ancient ones.

Muslims never committed Genocide until literally today with ISIS. There were smaller scale massacres where Muslim politicians killed people to gain control, but it was never genocide, and the numbers were never anything close to what the Europeans did. More people died from the French induced famine in greater Syria than what ISIS has done so far.

The only thing Muslims did that come close is when the Ottomans began their slaughters, but even that happened when the Ottomans were trying to become secular and began to try to make their Empire more "European".

Sorry bro, Muslims are historically better people than white people, even right now, while Muslims are at their worst point in history.
>>
>>945272
*tips fedora*
>>
File: Nanking.jpg (101 KB, 1198x723) Image search: [Google]
Nanking.jpg
101 KB, 1198x723
>>943819
The rape of Nanking was pretty brutal, especially when you consider the speed with which a large amount of people were disposed of, and then add on top of that the human experimentation that happened in places like Unit 731.
>>
>>946329
Like 5 guys died.
>>
As far as politically motivated massacres go, I'm going to have to throw my hat in with the others in this thread saying Pol Pot.

As far as ethnic cleansing specifically goes, the Rwandan genocide. They managed to kill 800,000 people in several weeks using mainly machetes simply by not giving the slightest fuck: not only not hiding it from the international community, but straight up leaving all the corpses in the streets.
>>
>>946432
Pretty much what would happen if Japan ruled the world.
>>
>>946439
The rioters also got violent first
>>
>>943819
The ongoing worldwide genocide and ethnic cleansing of people of European descent is by far the largest and most brutal ever.
>>
>>946429
>not *tips kippah*
geez anon, can't even meme properly.
>>
>>946412
I don't entirely disagree with what you said but

>muslims never commited genocide until literally today

what about the kurds?
>>
Those bastard Finnish Jedi slingshotting Korean infants with the Siberian Hypercube.

Fuckers.
>>
>>945206
Gotta be Pol Pot.

Fucking 25% of the population.
>>
>>946412
Wouldn't the Muslim Conquests be in the category of genocide? Muhammad had the "join or die" sorta mentality and sure as hell followed through with it.
>>
File: 1457210454238.jpg (13 KB, 400x384) Image search: [Google]
1457210454238.jpg
13 KB, 400x384
>>946412
>Muslims never committed Genocide until literally today

What about the copts, armenians and all those millions of indians that died when the hindu valley got invaded by muslims.
>>
>>947030
Just standard invasions.

You see genocide is both very easy and hard to cement if an event is one because it has a bunch of factors.

The concentration camps in the 2nd Boer war weren't a genocide but extreme negligence. However if say a high ranking person doing the operation whether it is the military, political or economical said something like "kill the Boers and Africans" then yeah it's genocide.

The Namibian genocide had a high ranking military guy straight up say that He (Trotha) was gonna kill them all so that's what bumped it up to genocide vs standard colonial massacre/ethnic cleansing.
>>
>>947062
Pretty sure the islamic occupation of india counts as a genocide m8, estimates of 100 million dead over a period of about 400 years.

Next we'll do most of northern africa, the semetic groups who used to live in the middle east, most of which are now gone, Persians, Zoroastrians, other islamic sects. I mean in reality any major group that's been around for 1400 years has had their fair share of genocide attempts.
>>
Rwandan.

They killed something like 20% of the population within 100 days.
>>
>>945317

Funny how the worst massacres always seem to be a product of an overly powerful government

You'd think humanities would have learned its lesson by now, but nope, society is still full of statist imbeciles
>>
>>945294
why? OP gave asked a question
>>
>>946329
kek
>>
File: nazi-kontrolle13.jpg (72 KB, 1000x668) Image search: [Google]
nazi-kontrolle13.jpg
72 KB, 1000x668
>>946302
Those poor Germans...they were only doing their jobs deporting the Jews, raping Poles, going to church and trying to make something of themselves in the Waffen SS. You go out of your way to get assigned to a comfy rear area deployment in Poland and you end up getting a molotov thrown in your face by some half starved Pollack jew. Sure, a few Jews might have been shot in the woods here and there, but they had no right to chimp out and force the Germans to raze the city. #GermanLivesMatter

>pic related, Jewish protestors committing public nudity in front of the upstanding waffen SS.
>>
>>947062
>IT IS SIGNIFICANT THAT ONE OF THE FEW PLACE NAMES ON EARTH THAT REMINDS US NOT OF THE VICTORY OF THE WINNERS BUT RATHER THE SLAUGHTER OF THE LOSERS, CONCERNS A GENOCIDE OF HINDUS BY THE MOSLEMS

In regards of the Hindukush.
>>
File: genocide_bosnia.jpg (84 KB, 610x461) Image search: [Google]
genocide_bosnia.jpg
84 KB, 610x461
Yugoslavia was pretty brutal.
>>
>>945206
This, Pol Pot without a doubt. You know you're on a whole new level of brutality when you make the Nazis look timid.
>>
File: 1429355055670.jpg (55 KB, 904x719) Image search: [Google]
1429355055670.jpg
55 KB, 904x719
>>946412
>Muslims never committed Genocide
>>
>>945294
I'm English.
>>
>>947062
>Armenians, Assyrians and Greeks
>just a standard invasion
>>
>>947113
Wasn't it almost all with machetes too?
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taiping_Rebellion
My son died in this war.
>>
File: Bzt3X2zCEAANrt9.jpg (34 KB, 595x374) Image search: [Google]
Bzt3X2zCEAANrt9.jpg
34 KB, 595x374
Islamic subjugation of india
>>
Probably for brutality Timur. The man was a beast.
>>
>>946412
>"thousands of Hazara men, women, and children were sold as slaves in the markets of Kabul and Qandahar, while numerous towers of human heads were made from the defeated rebels as a warning to others who might challenge the rule of the Amir".
>>
>>947095
Lol, you're saying the Mughals reign was only genocide?
>>
>>949547
yeah and my wife's son died in the holocaust
>>
File: CejTM7PW4AEYn8N.jpg (71 KB, 648x810) Image search: [Google]
CejTM7PW4AEYn8N.jpg
71 KB, 648x810
>>946592
The Kurds aren't people. They're subhuman dogs and need to be put down like any other haram filth.
>>
>>953516
That doesn't count.
>>
>>947095
>Persians
Are Iranians just not persian anymore? Many of them are still fair skinned with light eyes.
>>
>>954551
Most are arab, but some persians remain
>>
>>947114
>but nope, society is still full of statist imbeciles
Like corporatism is any better. This is coming from an anarchist though.
>>
>>954627
>Like corporatism is any better. This is coming from an anarchist though.
It's easy to tell you're an anarchist because you don't even know what corporatism is.
Hint: it has nothing to do with companies that have the word "Incorporated" in their names.
>>
>>954551
disregard that dude >>954620
Generically, the Iranian population is still largely different to Arabic countries. Any admixtures were negligible, as it always is when a large sedentary population is conquered and subdued.

That said, Persians only make up 60% of population of Iran. The rest is some other Iranic ethnicities like Bakhtiari, Lurs, Balochs, etc, along with non-Iranic ones like Azerbaijanis or indeed Arabs. But Arabs only account for like 2%, near the Persian Gulf.
>>
>>954452
How?
>>
The holocaust. I'm serious.

Because it was an industrialized way of killing.

With adjacent factories to salvage the human remains and the possessions of victims.
>>
File: image.jpg (94 KB, 550x636) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
94 KB, 550x636
>tfw Muslim Internet Defence Force arrives in the thread
>>
File: 1459223855090.jpg (74 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1459223855090.jpg
74 KB, 640x360
>>954681
They aren't white, genocide =power + privilege to exist, no white privilege its not genocide. Period.
>>
>>943819
Mongol genocide, so many humans were slaughtered that is reduced carbon dioxide levels in Asia.
>>
>>954713
Your fan fiction needs revision desu.
>>
>>946946
In 3 years. 3 fucking years.

Communism: not even once.

>>947114
Overly powerful communist Governments it seems. They just seemed to be very good at killing people via forced labor camps and red terror (Lenin and Stalin) or pure idiocy in Mao's case. Seriously his policies led to the deaths of nearly 100m people. That's what happens when you tell the peasants to make steel instead of food, and let them get away with declaring more food than they actually produced in the name of being called 'good communists'.
>>
File: hqdefault[1].jpg (18 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault[1].jpg
18 KB, 480x360
>>943819
Cambodia, but more because of the reasons for the killings rather than the number of deaths
>Pol Pot visibly influenced by The Republic advices (children must respect the community, not their biological parents ; the soldier is above all ; rich people are scum ; everyone should be peasants or low-level artisans)
>applies them by making peasants murder anyone who seems too intellectual because obivously clever people can't make good peasants
>capital evacuated because lol cities are bad
>if you were a CEO it's a pickaxe to the head
>if you studied it's a pickaxe to the head
>if you understand french it's a pickaxe to the head (even though Pol Pot was a teacher educated in Paris)
>if you fucking wear glasses it's a pickaxe to the head
>same for the children of the intellectuals if they seemed too educated
>peasants are fucking happy to do it since they didn't like city people and can have all their stuff
Fucking glad peasants are disappearing from every developped country
>>
>>954720
4chan always takes the side of the bad guys, be they the nazis or ISIS, there was an unironic thread here the other day that circle jerked over how great ISIS were for destroying history that was viewed as 'unimportant'.
>>
>>955984
Jesus Christ that brutal. Didn't one of the killing fields have a baby smashing tree? I just can't wrap my head around the fact people were able to turn on their neighbors so easily and with such brutality.
>>
>>946412
>XDDD MUSLIMS DINDU NUTHIN MAYMAY
Muslim conquerors islamized all north africa, the levant, anatolia, part of india, greece.
>>
>>956047
It's basically the same train of thought of french revolution, Rwanda killings, any communist uprising, holocaust, etc. Uneducated and poor people have the advantages for future dictators of being always pissed about something, and it's extremely easy to use the rich people and educated people as scapegoats: they're fewer than them, they do very strange work easily reductable to something evil (lawyers just lie to get guilty people free! you don't need doctors, they know nothing! architects and engineers just follow basic logic, they're nothing special!) and you can pay your militia with the possessions of the rich

If the minority is greatly outnumbered, it's actually really easy to beat someone to death without remorse. The most horrible killings and acts of torture are done in group because the special mechanism in your brain that makes you stop doing something because it's too cruel is only triggered by the fact that the majority of people surrounding you, (1/2)
>>
>>956047
Most of the actual killing was done by current or former child soldiers who had been in the Khmer Rouge during combat.
>>
>>956113
, which includes the mental representation of people judging you realized by the feeling of shame (I think Sartre wrote about this), isn't stopping you to do whatever action you're doing

As long as no crowd of people is telling you to stop hitting the weak man that you see as a greedy demon (the feeling of jealousy works very well to rile up the masses), there's really no good reason to stop it, Especially if, like >>956124 notes, your executors are children, who are basically deprived of the feeling of shame
>>
>>956140
I think it's also possible to completely stop empathy from developing in a human if you expose them to enough violence young enough.

At least that seems to be a recurring theme in Liberian history.
>>
>>946462
underrated post
>>
>>954438
>this picture
>advertising yourself this much
>>
The Bosnian war was pretty bad. 8,000 people were killed in 2 days in the Srebrenica massacre.
>>
>>946462
This..
>>
>>946432
Yeah, in terms of brutality and horrific acts Nanking takes the cake.

Interestingly during the Rape of Nanking a Nazi was one of the good guys. When a Nazi is telling you you're going too far, perhaps it's time to reflect on your actions.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Rabe
>>
>>946412
shoo shoo Turkroach
>>
>>955984
makes you wonder if the whole country was genetically degraded in one big backward step toward the less intelligent people
>>
>>946412
Look up Arab Slave trade cuck
>>
>>946462
Bitch please it will go out like The Camp of the Saints and you know it.
>>
>>946462
This.

Edgy left-wingers will deny it of course.
>>
>>946412
My butmad turkroach alarm is going nuts right now
>>
File: u.jpg (32 KB, 567x561) Image search: [Google]
u.jpg
32 KB, 567x561
>>947189
>some naziboos think like this
>>
>>946432
They all seem to be Chinese in that pic.
>>
>>946412
TIMUR DINDU NUFFIN

>>943836
You forgot the Assyrians yo.
>>
>>957311
How can you deny a meme? There supposed to be a joke
>>
>>946412
really good post
>>
>>946412
Africans simply don't have the organisation for complete genocides
>>
>>955987
That thread was clearly a joke, and the nazi thing is just backlash about how popular culture depicts nazis as 100% evil.
>>
>>943819
Anyone that Temujin didn't want to exist anymore and his efforts towards that goal.
>>
1 Spain to the Natives
2 America to the Natives
3 Germany to the Jews, Slavs, Gommies and Fags
4 Emus to the Australians
5 Kebab Removal Force to Kebab
POWER GAP
90000. Kebab to Armos
>>
>>955830
>Communism: not even once

>TFW Vietnam stopped it

Vietnam was a better communist country than the Khmer Rogue ever could be.
>>
>>956092
People converting to a religion=/=Genocide

Especially since for the most part all the conversions were voluntary and were done because people just wanted to be muslim for either economic reasons or personal reasons
>>
>>946432
They all are Chinese in that photo.
>>
>>946462
Victim complex at its finest
>>
>>955822
>actually denying the Holocaust

My answer is either Holocaust or Rwanda.
>>
>>945220
>It suddenly occurs to me that asian in general are really good at killing each other off in large numbers.
To be fair, they also have a lot more people to kill.
>>
>>951929
BRAHMINS WERE WORST THINGS EVER
ISLAM WAS EGALITARIAN AND BEST THING TO HAPPEN TO THE SUBCONTINENT
I SURE WISH IT WAS THE TIME OF MUGHAL-E-AZAM, THEN I COULD BE FUCKING LITTLE BOYS AND LETTING MY PET FALCON FLY.

Thank god for the economic reforms
>>
>>955984
that girl at the front is a qt
>>
File: metal.jpg (9 KB, 163x116) Image search: [Google]
metal.jpg
9 KB, 163x116
>>946432
>>
>>959571
nuttin'
>>
We need a good way to measure this. Maybe in murders per hour.
So Rawanda with 1 million deaths over 100 days would be 417 deaths rounded up per hour.
Holocaust with 11 million over 12 years would be 106 deaths rounded up per hour.

Too lazy to look up the rest of the numbers but yeah.
>>
>>958659
>natives
>genocide
Yeah no, unless the Spanish and Americans knew biological warfare.
>>
I'd mention the subjugation of Communists in Indonesia. It wasn't a genicide per say, but some of those torture techniques were pretty over the top.
>>
>>958664
it is by definition culture genocide, to establish a monoculture you break the rest of the cultures and that is what they did. Islam as a force has devoured and assimilated more culture than anything in its league.
>>
>>958663
I would agree with that to be honest. I only found this out recently so I'll need verification but Vietnam's invasion of Cambodia was simply to strengthen Vietnam's regional influence, not to save the civilians of Cambodia from the killing fields. The toppling of the Khmer regime was definitely a good thing though, no question about that.

Also is, anon, Vietnam still is communist technically but the difference is, so I've heard, is that the Vietnamese Communist Party didn't manage to destroy the family unit to the same extent that occurred in Cambodia.
>>
>>946412
>You need resources and not just a radio and 100,000 pointy sticks to do a genocide
>Nearly a million people in 3 months isn't a near fucking record

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rwandan_genocide
>>
>>943819
Mongols

What the fuck those barbarians were thinking?
>>
>>960009

>transience and emptines
>>
>>946412
>Muslims are historically better people than white people, even right now, while Muslims are at their worst point in history
One of those bait comments /his/ should not allow
>>
>>960009
Islam hardly created a monoculture. the entire criticism of the "Islamic Golden Age" is that it was mostly just a continuation of Persian culture. you can't have it both ways
>>
>>960009
>culture genocide
t.umblr
>>
>>961486
>What the fuck those barbarians were thinking?

'no man, no problem'
>>
>>946412
This is literally the worst post in the history of 4chan.
>>
>>956514

Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't Rabe a case of someone who joined the party in the hopes that he could change things (at least to an extent) rather than because he agreed with the Nazi Party's philosophy?
>>
>>961530
But that is actually an academically accepted term you dip and describes the displacement islamic expansion has as its outcome.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cultural_genocide
>>
>>961522
While I may not agree to everything he said, people who claim that it was the Persians that continued the golden age will often say it died down when the Persians began to get assimilated.
>>
>>945220
They have a lot of practice.
>>
>>959594
But she still suckin
>>
>>947189
The whole occupation of Poland is devastatingly awful, people don't realise the enormity of what Poles went through, I don't know they refrained from murdering every single German soldier.
I read that, during the Warsaw uprising, German units (mostly SS of Bach-Zelewski and Dirlewanger) passed through the district of Wola literally MURDERING EVERYBODY, every single human being.
They stacked up something like 100,000 killed Poles within a few days.
It's beyond imagination.
>>
>>961578

Nah, he just a Siemans AG middleman in China. His affiliation to the Nazi party might as well be coincidental since he hadn't been in Germany since before WW1.
>>
Dekulakization

Not because of the inherent violence of the process, which wasn't that bad compared with the killing fields of Cambodia or the Holocaust. What shocks me about dekulakization is that, even today, no one cares. The entire progressive intelligentsia, all the media liberals, all the Jews and human rights people supported the liquidation of an entire class, people like Walter Durantyi lied about it in the New York Times and won prizes for it, and no one has ever said "sorry". The left still claims a moral high ground even though their policies have led to genocide previously and they still use the same terminology they used against the kulaks when they criticize their current political enemies.
>>
>>961846
>It is a conservative estimate to say that some 5,000,000 [kulaks] ... died at once, or within a few years.
Damn
>>
>>961846

Isn't Dekulakization just bundled together with the Holodomor?
>>
File: Away_With_Private_Peasants!.jpg (183 KB, 723x525) Image search: [Google]
Away_With_Private_Peasants!.jpg
183 KB, 723x525
>>961904
Yes, which is an error. "Holodomor" is a term for the famine in Ukraine, which some say was intentionally exacerbated by Soviet policies. Dekulakization was the liquidation of an entire class. The famine helped seal the deal, but the campaign against the kulaks came before.

I fear this confusion obscures some things. It can be argued that the Holodomor wasn't intentional or didn't happen. Dekulakization did happen, it was intentional and the people who did it and abetted it never said they were sorry, or that it was a wrong idea.

I emphasize that point because in every other democide you have people inside the perpretators ingroup who criticize it. Many Germans opposed the Holocaust, before, during and after the events, you had institutions in Germany that condemned anti-semitism and the persecution of Jews. No such a thing for the kulak, not only there isn't a single left-wing intellectual who opposed dekulakization in the 1930s, even today when they criticize the Soviet Union, they usually talk about the Great Purge, whose victims were other leftists, they never criticize the campaign to liquidate the kulak as a class.

And I think that's dangerous. If you don't learn from history, if you don't show that you are sorry for the previous actions of your political group, you are condemned to repeat it again. No matter what antifas say, there is no chance of Germans ever going Nazi again, because they regret the Holocaust so much that any kind of policy that can be interpreted as too dangerous close to racism gets shut down, to the point of hysteria and self-hurt. Meanwhile, in Japan you have a more divided society, which still threatens it's neighbors. There are pacifists, of course, but there are also conservatives who do not show regret over the atrocities committed during the war, and that makes people think they can do it again.
>>
>>961941
So what can we think of leftists? Well, when I see a professor using language like "we need to abolish the white race as a social category", so eerily similar to "we need to abolish the kulak as a class". When I see Salon writing articles against their political enemies that sound like Soviet anti-kulak campaings, when I see the odious and vicious stereotypes of independent farmers across the Western world as bigoted enemies of progress, I can only think "they will do it again if given the chance".
>>
>>961846
Now that you mention it, not only do the left seemingly ignore this, but the right never really brings it up either, why?
>>
>>961959
I think they mostly do not know. Remember, most intellectuals, teachers and journalists are leftists, so our entire education, and afterwards or consumption of information, is geared according to their interests. So even when people rebel against that, we do it on their own terms.

Besides, there isn't much sources about dekulakization. In the 1990s, the Russian Presidential Archives were opened, and some historians made works about what they found there (including the Black Book of Communism, which was discredited thanks to a massive smear campaign, but it's still the best source we have about this period). But the crucial archives are the archives of the reppression organs, which were inherited by the KGB and it's successor organizations, and these archives were never opened, and probably never will. So we will never know what actually happened.

It's not like the survivors went to America and had a film industry to tell their history either.
>>
>>961959
I guess it's just lumped in with general stalinist terror? Everyone knows Stalin physically exterminated the bourgeoise and various enemies of the people, but not everyone is informed of the intricacies of 20th century Russia's class system and the existence of "kulaks".
>>
File: 1420428875292.jpg (26 KB, 317x318) Image search: [Google]
1420428875292.jpg
26 KB, 317x318
>>943819
>>
>>962002

Fucking Germs.

They're the real nazis.
>>
>>961941

it was a systemic 'final solution' kind of thing, it follows the logic of its ideology so precisely it cannot be seen as anything but a necesary means to designated ends, in fact the most effective criticism would be that the projected economic/social effect was not achieved, that it was just a further desintegration of both production base and social structure and yet another general macroeconomic blunder(probably causing more deaths by increasing scarcty), i mean lets face it, killing people was never realy a problem in sssr, if the thing worked it would all be a complete 'did nothing wrong' situation

the purges and the hladomor were all rather more complex stories, like there is no form of marxist logic in all the volumes of kapital that points at systematicaly starving a entire population by force aquisitioning its food supply and then terrorising those who still try to feed themselves, or that justifyes paranoiac public sharades and killing your own party members
>>
>>961945
There's in fact a post right there in this thread gloating over the extinction of peasants as a class:
>>955984
>>
>>943819
Holocaust?
>>
"The massacres perpetuated by Muslims in India are unparalleled in history, bigger than the Holocaust of the Jews by the Nazis; or the massacre of the Armenians by the Turks; more extensive even than the slaughter of the South American native populations by the invading Spanish and Portuguese."
~
>>
>>962020
Which is actually an extreme misinterpretation. The killing fields, like dekulakization, was the work of intellectuals. Pol Pot himself was educated at France.

Intellectuals are the most mass-murdering, bloodthirsty class that ever existed, and they never admit it.
>>
>>962041

you could probably say that about almost any thing that ever happened
>>
>>943819

It's a tie between Katyn, Cambodia and Rwanda.

However, I will just add this.

ASEAN did nothing while Pol Pot went and massacred the intelligentsia. I'd wager the West also could not do anything, simply because of the whole Vietnam War thing.

And the only reason Vietnam was condemned by ASEAN on its invasion of Cambodia was because they broke the rule of not interfering with other ASEAN member countries, no matter what.

Then again, ASEAN is a complete shitshow to begin with so.
>>
>>962009
Regardless of whether or not you buy into the smallpox blankets, you can't dispute stuff like this:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indian_removal
>>
>>962120

dosnt change the fact >>962002 is bait
>>
>>949516
yup
they just rolled around
and chopped up people with machetes or shot them with AKs, nothing systemic, they just went all fucking out on 1 million people
>>
>>955984
>>956047
fucking Asians man, what the fuck.
>>
>>962120
it's true, but that image is b8 as fuck
>>
>>943819
For all the shitposting the Holocaust was still pretty damn bad.
>>
>>958659
>no mention of columbus
>>
gonna take the safe road and say the holocaust, simply because it was so dehumanizing
>>
File: IMG_20160305_145213.jpg (178 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160305_145213.jpg
178 KB, 1024x1024
>>946412
>Muslims were historically better than white people
>even today
>>
>>946412
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qDBEO7fQ1BA
>>
>>962024
This, it was one massacre and forced conversion after another and gets glossed over.
Thread replies: 152
Thread images: 21

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.