[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did ancient aliens really play a part in history
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (127 KB, 676x450) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
127 KB, 676x450
Did ancient aliens really play a part in history
>>
>>75945
Probably not, no.
>>
>>75945
back to /historychannel/
>>
>>75945
>bullshit restoration work.jpg
>>
I don't know.
>>
Not in history. Pre history maybe.
>>
>>76125
Why not
>>
>>76257
No, you present compelling evidence why you think they did.
>>
>>75945
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Cathedral,_Salamanca#Restoration_in_1992
next
>>
They played a significant part in the American normalization of paranoid thought in the last hundred years or so.
>>
>>75945
Aliens? Probably not.

It's much more likely that the various unusually advanced artifacts pointed out as "proof" of aliens simply came from still more ancient human civilizations that have been lost to history.
>>
>>76454
If I think they did I wouldn't ask the question.
>>
>>75945
We call them Aliens today but they were called Gods back then.

Those from heaven to Earth come.
>>
>>76766
Well if you're asking for evidence of ancient aliens you really should go to /x/ because there isn't any that's taken seriously within the fields that study past humans.
>>
>>76722
This theory interests me but if they were so advanced why didn't they leave records?
>>
OK if this shit is allowed to go then why is my "did the holocaust happened" thread banned?

I'm the furthest thing from a holocaust denier, my whole point in posting that thread and survey was to make fun of holocaust deniers, and now I look at this ancient aliens shit and I just think what the fuck.

Mods, if you don't delete this shit I'll be sorely disappointed in you.
>>
>>77010
It's amazing how quickly things like documents degrade and are lost following a civilization's collapse. Even fragmentary relics become scarce at ~10,000 years ago. And the modern human species is about 250,000 years old.

There is ample time for civilizations to have risen and fallen so long ago that no primary source documents remain from them. I mean, virtually every culture in the world mentions older and more advanced civilizations in their legendary accounts of history. Between that and the handful of various out-of-place artifacts, that may be all that remains of our earliest ancestors.
>>
>>77365
We would have found something by now or the government is hiding it
>>
>>75945

No.
>>
File: Aliens!.jpg (36 KB, 461x403) Image search: [Google]
Aliens!.jpg
36 KB, 461x403
>>77895
What do you think pic related is, anon?
>>
>>78312
Can't take that guy serious
>>
>>77895
We did find something, have you ever heard of the Sumerian tablets?

Or were Sumerians just fucking stupid/hallucinating when writing them but at the same time built the "first" civilization.

The tablets were "bible" to the people who wrote the OT.
>>
File: Faun_New_Cathedral_Salamanca.jpg (231 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
Faun_New_Cathedral_Salamanca.jpg
231 KB, 960x1280
>>75945
No.

More importantly, I searched for that image. It was added to a Spanish cathedral during renovations along with this faun eating "ice cream."
>>
>>77895
>literally millennia of incompetent governance
>officials so incapable of even rudimentary management that state secrets are leaked on a near daily basis
>the only good thing the government has apparently ever done is hide aliens (and the Aurora project)
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.