[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Slavic military history underrated?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4
File: map2.jpg (46 KB, 396x270) Image search: [Google]
map2.jpg
46 KB, 396x270
Is Slavic military history underrated?
>>
>>753545
No, it's right where it needs to be: irrelevance
>>
File: mqdefault.jpg (13 KB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
mqdefault.jpg
13 KB, 320x180
>>753545
Slavs where once from the same family as Germans,. From that same family that left Africa and eventually came together to form the indo Euopeans. For centuries our ancestors sat together> Lived,love with each other. Some of us were brothers and sisters, inevitably at some time and felt mutual kinship.one day perhaps two of our loving relatives split way. You became Germans, we became slavs. Than thousands of years later our once Germanic brothers wanted to slaughter us. Our ancestors kinship meant nothing to them. They say we were inferior to them, not worthy of living. Why is this? Is there not enough to share or is it that they didn't care, we are just here for a day or two.Let me show me way...Salaaamulaikum salaaaamaliukum ehehehehehehe
>>
>>753545
I'd be interested in more if you had any knowledge of it,
>>
>>755232

the fuck are you even shitposting about prijatelju?
>>
>>753545
Unlike what?
Eastern Roman military history?
Celtic Military history?
East African military history?
>>
>>753545
>slavs originating from pinsk marshes
NICE MEME
>>
>>755368
You seem to know, is this some meme? DO all Slavs try to claim their land as the Slavic Homeland?
>>
File: 1431190933598.jpg (140 KB, 332x1002) Image search: [Google]
1431190933598.jpg
140 KB, 332x1002
>>753545
Slaves are like the Turks.

A cancer that came out of fucking nowhere and invaded the civilized world.
>>
>>755462
Fuck you Germans are fucking filthy man children who do nothing but prep the bull for Mohammad
>A Pan-Slavic coalition would be the strongest and most unified power in Europe, capable of defending against the degeneracy ohttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=70y0ARhs4NMf your culture.

>
>>
File: 1431025636725.png (46 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
1431025636725.png
46 KB, 256x256
>>755547
>Being this buttblasted
>>
>>755276
we are all related
>>
>>755547
>Pan Slavicsm
Literal meme nationalism

Btw, why does your video only has one youtube comment with 212 likes?
>>
>>755547
>pan slavism

Because it worked so great in Jugoslavia, right?
>>
БИЛИ CMO КPAЉEBИ У КУPAЦ
>>
lok at all this shit and memeposting
this is what happens when more than 5 slavs come together in one thread
t. germanic-slav
>>
>>757746
Yeah, it worked well until it got destroyed by foreign powers that manipulated it.
>>
>>755547
>Pan-Slavic

Only historically Catholic and Protestant Slavs are worth allying with, I wouldn't mind a union stretching from Poland to Croatia. Orthodox povertylords can choke on a bag of cocks though, especially Russians.
>>
>>757746
It worked well up until reagan began fucking the country
>>
>>757833
look at this Croat fuckboy

once a stable boy, always a stable boy
>>
>Is Ugrofinnic military history underrated?
>>
>>758220
>>757818

No, it worked until Tito died. Tito was Yugoslavia, and Yugoslavia was Tito. They should had called it Titoslavia.

It didn't work between '20-'41, and it didn't work after Tito cased to exist.
>>
>>758777
Czech.
>>
Don't know about others, but I know croats were used by Austrians for their wars in Italy, Germany, even France iirc. Some of them wore a red scarf which was called cravat after them, allegedly. Apparently they were good warriors, and I am pretty sure other slavic nations were used in the same capacity during history
>>
>>758816
Ali brate, ne znaš li šta je posle Tita?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhFkuOxMrrk
>>
Yes.
>>
All slavs except poles and russians were vassals of other states. So I would separate polish and russian military history and one of other slavs.
>>
>>755462
>came out of fucking nowhere
I'm not sure you understand evolution buddy
go fluff mohammed your wife isn't doing it for him anymore
>>
>>761405
partitionsofpoland.jpg
mongolempire.jpg
>>
>>761465
I mean everytime not just once.
>>
>>755462
>came out of nowhere

turks and slavs are mongol descendants

literally cucked by asians
>>
>>761502
this is the history board m8, at least put your bantz at a level the averge highschooler couldn't refute
>>
>>761502
>slavs are mongol descendants

Look mom I can meme
>>
>>761502
Back to /pol/ retard
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.