[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What thing from the past would /his/ want to experience the most?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6
File: nw_german_army_sk_01.jpg (107 KB, 470x600) Image search: [Google]
nw_german_army_sk_01.jpg
107 KB, 470x600
What thing from the past would /his/ want to experience the most?

for me itd have to be to see the imperial german army marching to war shits intense man
>>
The birth of Jesus
>>
File: 1442084692051.png (141 KB, 1000x500) Image search: [Google]
1442084692051.png
141 KB, 1000x500
Rhodesian Bush war
>>
>>73954

He said HISTORY not FICTION.

ATHEIOWNED!
>>
>>74090
I meant the birth of the historical figure, moron

also
>implying history isn't largely fiction
:^)
>>
>>73900

The launch and landing of an Apollo mission.
>>
>>74165
It was fucking televisually documented, you fat idiot
>>
>>74218
sovietfaggot, amurica forever!
>>
>>73900
I'd March with my bros in the Soviet Union in June or July 1941: it is known that from soldier's accounts that the vast majority of their time early in the campaign was spent marching through newly occupied territory, rather than actual combat.
>>
>>73900
America New York 1920-1990
Romania Bucharest 1880-1920
>>
File: image.jpg (387 KB, 973x1475) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
387 KB, 973x1475
Waging war on my honkey neighbors, while I grow watermelons on the Nile Delta.
>>
>>73900

A proper pregunpower battle. Ive seen 80000 people in a stadium but my brain simply cannot fathom what it would be like if those people were about to fight to the death.
>>
>>73900
>What thing from the past would /his/ want to experience the most?
Holocaust
>>
>>74420
those pyramids are unusually steep
>>
>>74783
Ancient Egyptians had longer pyramids than whitebois bruh
>>
File: jacobites-rising.jpg (157 KB, 450x305) Image search: [Google]
jacobites-rising.jpg
157 KB, 450x305
Joining the Highland Army of the Marquess of Montrose and going on the rampage across Scotland.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HEUMQdMTj94
>>
>>74345
That would depend entirely on what unit you were in. The Germans invaded with 4 million troops, only a fraction of them would've been engaging the Russians in June/July.
>>
>>74118
>implying history isn't largely fiction
it isn't, actually
>>
Being a soldier of Julius Caesar's legion crossing the Rubicon starting the civil war
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.