[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Occultism & Magick: Library Update #32
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 43
File: sophia.jpg (725 KB, 1038x576) Image search: [Google]
sophia.jpg
725 KB, 1038x576
Library link as usual-
Temple of Solomon the King (occultism, esotericism, anthropology and religion resources):

https://mega.nz/#F!AE5yjIqB!y7Vdxdb5pbNsi2O3zyq9KQ

We have 22 books added this time; not too much but did expand my Gnostic Mandaean resources, which I should have sooner. As per usual texts are given alphabetized by folder rather than by text.

>A.'.A.'.>Thelema
Tarot: Mirror of the Soul (yet another Thoth deck text, no idea if it's worthwhile yet)

>A.'.A.'.>Philosophy
Mind in Balance: Meditation in Science, Buddhism, and Christianity

>Babylonian
New Ritual Practice at Ayanis Fortress (not really Babylonian but it's the only folder I can think of for Urartian religion)

>Eastern>Beginners and Basics
Tantra Illuminated (2e)
Visnuism and Sivaism: A Comparison
The Economics of Ecstasy

>Eastern>Vajrayna
Making Sense of Tantric Buddhism

>Egyptian
The Goddesses of the Egyptian Tree Cult

>European
Lost Beliefs of Northern Europe
>>
File: mandean baptism.jpg (40 KB, 400x338) Image search: [Google]
mandean baptism.jpg
40 KB, 400x338
>>924082
>Gnostic Studies
The Gnostics: Myth, Ritual, and Diversity in Early Christianity
An Aramaic Religious Text in Demotic Script
Three Elusive Amulates (for comment on Azazeil/Azaeil/Mahazeil/Saviel)
Fragments of a Faith Forgotten (Mead)
The Mandaeans: Ancient Texts and Modern People
Mandaic Incantation Texts
The Secret of Adam: A Study of Nassorean Gnosis
The Mandaeans of Iraq and Iran: Their Cults, Customs, Magic Legends, and Folklore

>Grimoires
Invoking Angels: Theurgic Ideas and Practices, 13th to 16th C
Liber Salomis

>Kabbalah
A Hebrew Incantation Against Night-Demons
The Tetragrammaton: An Overlooked Interpretation

>Yezidi
Cult of the Peacock Angel

Finally, I also added an update index covering updates #27-32

We're now at 36.40 gb, 489 folders, and 5256 texts.
>>
>>924082
>Making Sense of Tantric Buddhism
does it?
>>
>>924108
Yuh, it sure does, at least that's what folks tell me and the reviews are good.

Tantra Illuminated may be a slightly better generalist starter, but it's more focused just laying groundwork where the other assumes interested in Vajrayana particularly.
>>
File: tattva_chart_wallis.jpg (75 KB, 566x707) Image search: [Google]
tattva_chart_wallis.jpg
75 KB, 566x707
>>924108
http://smile.amazon.com/Making-Sense-Tantric-Buddhism-Transgression/dp/0231162413/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1459627571&sr=8-1&keywords=making+sense+of+tantric+buddhism

Find out for yourself senpai

Gonna continue pasting from Tantra Illuminated
>>924063
>>
File: The-36-tattvas.gif (179 KB, 800x1984) Image search: [Google]
The-36-tattvas.gif
179 KB, 800x1984
>>924123
Stealing that pic btw.
>>
File: tantra_timeline_flipped_wallis.jpg (58 KB, 751x550) Image search: [Google]
tantra_timeline_flipped_wallis.jpg
58 KB, 751x550
>>924123
Tantra originated as a distinctly Indian religious phenomenon, though in time it diffused through many Asian cultures. Our first certain evidence of it dates from 1,500 years ago in North India. This was a turbulent time in Indian history, for the great Gupta empire had crumbled, leaving numerous petty warring kingdoms. The uncertainty of life was at an all-time peak: there was no sure security of home, livelihood, or even one’s life. At such times people crave modes of empowerment, and it was to fill this need that the Tantra arose, offering new, more effective technologies for the transformation of mind, body, and environment. Though the Tantra did promise worldly advantages to some, what it ultimately had to offer was the greatest empowerment of all: the power to determine your own inner state, regardless of external circumstance.
Scholars have been debating for some time now about the precise origins of Tantra as a spiritual movement, a religious aesthetic, and a new way of performing yogic and ritual practice. Some say its beginnings are irrevocably lost in the mists of time. Some believe it derived from tribal or shamanistic practices far outside the brāhminical heartland of India. (Called Āryāvarta, this is the area of north-central India where mainstream Indian religion prevailed, a religion largely controlled by the priestly caste of the brāhmins. They included some brilliant thinkers but were usually paid ritual functionaries whose outlook was deeply conservative.) It is difficult to be sure about the beginnings of Tantra, because the only early evidence we have consists of a couple of manuscripts and inscriptions carved on temple walls.

>>924132
np senpai. came from Wallis. Here's another one you might want to steal
>>
Hey this isn't related to any of the topics
but this is an enourmous library so maybe you guys can help me with this.

Do you take notes when you read?
>>
>>924145
The kula gatherings of the Kaulas of the far left would sometimes have a very sensual, even orgiastic quality. These gatherings were called melāpas, and in them ordinary cultural and psychological boundaries would be temporarily dissolved in an attempt to throw off mental constructs and trigger a raw, immediate, intense experience of consciousness, saturated with the blissful perception of beauty in all things. Though many Westerners imagine this is what Tantra was all about, these sorts of gatherings were not common and were considered well outside the mainstream of the Tantrik religion.

>>924160
If the material is challenging enough. Asking pointed questions works too
>>
>>924160
Depends on what I'm reading and why.

Generally speaking yes, but if I'm going over a few pages on a tangent related to something else, lelno, ain't nobody got time for that.

Now, on the other side of that, my copy of Kaulajnananirnaya at home is jam-packed with margin notes.
>>
>>924164
The left current of Śaiva Tantra—whose philosophy we referred to as “NŚT” throughout the first half of the book—was a primarily nondualistic group of lineages that are harder to pin down because they were less homogenized and institutionalized.67 In general, the left current
emphasized worship of female divinities and fierce deities,
taught that liberation could be attained in this life (not merely at its end) as the result of powerful spiritual experiences attained through the cultivation of insight and yoga, and
chose to challenge the traditional social order in various ways, such as by empowering women and performing rituals with transgressive elements (more on this later).
These groups went by a variety of different names, but eventually tended to designate themselves with the term “Kaula,” which means “from the family (kula),” meaning the family of esoteric Tantrik goddesses. Though it is something of an anachronistic oversimplification, we may designate the whole left current as Kaula.68
It is interesting to note here that the Kaulas generally did not call themselves Tantriks (or, in Sanskrit, Tāntrika); they reserved that term for the non-Kaula followers of the Tantrik scriptures. So we find ourselves in a state of some terminological confusion: the part of the tradition that Westerners refer to when they say “Tantric” is the Kaula tradition, ironically the very ones that did not prefer to use that term. This was partially because “Tāntrika” can mean a ritualist, and while the Kaulas also performed ritual ceremonies, they saw themselves as transcending the necessity for ritual. However, we will continue to follow current usage and use “Tantrik” as a general overarching term referring to all that derives from the scriptures known as tantras.
>>
>>924204
There were also social differences between the right and left streams. The right-current Saiddhāntikas initiated low-caste people, but as part of their conformist stance regarding the norms of Indian society, they continued to acknowledge caste divisions in their initiation names and by requiring separation by caste at their gatherings. By contrast, the Kaulas declared that all initiates formed a single “caste,” that of the lovers of God, within which all were equal. While they allowed initiates to observe caste in their daily lives, there was to be no acknowledgment of caste in gatherings of the kula (initiated community). Such acknowledgment was in fact grounds for removal from the group. Some of the Kaulas went further, initiating even the lowest-status outcastes or “untouchables,” who were considered almost like another species, absolutely beyond the pale of proper Indian society. These extreme followers of the Kaula left current argued that the whole notion of caste was merely a cultural construct, not a fact of nature, and therefore must be wholly transcended.
While Saiddhāntikas did initiate women, they did not in general allow them to undertake a daily practice. As you might have guessed, the Kaulas both initiated women and encouraged them to practice. The most extreme Kaula group, known as the Krama or Mahānaya (the Great Way), even consecrated women as full-status gurus. These attitudes to human women were paralleled in each group’s ritual relations with goddesses. Saiddhāntikas barely acknowledged Śiva’s female counterpart, Śakti, in their worship. The Kaula groups worshipped pantheons of goddesses, which were pictured as increasingly dominant over the male deities the further “left” the group was (see the chart below). The Krama was the only group to worship the Goddess exclusively.

[Kaulas were in fact SJWs]
>>
File: bhairava.jpg (62 KB, 534x640) Image search: [Google]
bhairava.jpg
62 KB, 534x640
>>924221
While the right-current Siddhānta modeled their religion on the Vedic prototype that had been dominant in earlier elite Indian religion (especially 1000 BCE–400 CE), the left-current Kaula path emerged out of an equally old but more “populist” stratum of Indian religion, a fascinating and strange shamanistic visionary world of propitiation of nature goddesses and animal-headed yoginīs. This is an area of Indian religion that is not well documented because it was largely illiterate, though we see many signs of its influence on literate religion. This shamanistic world, which was the older cultural background of the Kaula stream and thus provided its aesthetic template, involved rituals and power-seeking rites that might seem disturbing, unbelievable, or even abhorrent to us. The sādhaka or ascetic practitioner performed these rites in frightening places such as cremation grounds, using mortuary elements like human skulls and ash from the funeral pyre. The rites invoked groups of wild and fierce goddesses, often envisioned as nature spirits (sometimes called ḍākinīs or yoginīs), led by a chief Goddess or by the fierce form of Śiva called Bhairava as a kind of “Lord of the Hunt.” If the sādhaka’s practice was successful, the deities appeared to him, at which point he would make a blood offering, usually of his own blood. If he successfully resisted the pull into fear and confusion, staying steady in his devotion, he would be accepted by the goddesses and would rise into the sky with them, becoming the leader of their wild band—in other words becoming exactly like Bhairava. Or so the narrative goes.69
>>
>>924233
Now, before you get scared off, let me be clear—this picture of things does not describe the type of practice undertaken by the K's of the NDT in the era with which we are concerned. Rather, it forms a part of their ancient cultural background, the wild and weird popular religion that was inherited by the K tradition. By the late 9th century the K's often were highly educated* people and refined aesthetes and sometimes were connected to the royal court. Still, they had to deal with an earlier scriptural tradition that at times emphasized these otherworldly magical rites, some of which were offensive to educated society. You see, ancient India was a deeply traditional society in which there was no possibility of simply rejecting an earlier layer of one’s own tradition. If the earlier tradition did not fit the current paradigm, it had to be reinterpreted. This is precisely what the more sophisticated K's of classical T did. They did not take the shamanistic rite described above literally; rather, they argued (and no doubt believed) that the wild goddesses were expressions of the various energies of the human mind and body. The mortuary symbols were taken to represent transcendence of the ego and the attachment to body-based identity. When the ego is suspended, they taught, external objects lose their otherness and shine within consciousness as the flavors of pure aesthetic experience. The goddesses of the sense-energies are gratified by this offering of “nectar” and thereby converge, fusing with the practitioner’s radiant and expansive awareness. He thereby experiences himself as a single mass of blissful consciousness. Finally then, flying through the sky as Bhairava himself was taken to indicate an awe-inspiring divine state in which the liberated practitioner flies free in the sky of pure awareness, unbound by ordinary limiting cognitions but still embodied, i.e., still possessed of his senses and faculties (the band of goddesses).
>>
>>924247
Shortened the last one a bit

This process of reinterpretation (sometimes called “hermeneutics”) is central to all religions. The important thing to understand is that from inside the religion, it has no quality of artificiality. Rather, the interpreters believe that they are simply drawing out the real, deeper meaning of the early scriptures, the meaning that God had always intended. (This is not to say that the sophisticated Kaula interpreters totally rejected those ascetics who chose to pursue cremation-ground ritual and power-seeking; such ascetics, who had become the minority, were benignly tolerated as something like an eccentric and socially inappropriate cousin, embarrassing at times but still part of the family.)
So the sophisticated and literate expression of left-current nondual Śaiva Tantra “purified” the shocking or repellent elements of early goddess worship, not by rejecting them but by reinterpreting them as the elements of interior spiritual experience. These Kaulas were great aesthetes, especially in Kashmīr, where the left current flourished. For them, the highest state of consciousness was that of camatkāra, that is, wonder or aesthetic rapture, the experience of amazement at the raw and vivid beauty of embodied existence. Their “aestheticization” of earlier tradition fit in well with their nondualist beliefs, for now they could confront even the apparently horrific states of death and so-called impurity as aspects of their own divine inner being, aspects of the total beauty of existence. You may see this perspective in certain varieties of Tantrik art that still survive, depicting fierce yet benevolent deities, such as that of the Newars of the Kāthmāndu Valley.71 Fierce deities are an exclusive characteristic of the nondual type of Tantra.
>>
What are the origins of Kabbalah? I read it was at least partially influenced by Gnosticism.
>>
>>924261
The origin of what we would today call Kabbalah is in the Genizah fragments in Egypt, derived from earlier Hekhalot mysticism and which later grew into Lurianic Kabbalah.

I'd rather say Gnosticism was influenced harder by the Merkavah/Hekhalot tradition using Pistis Sophia's structure and content as my basis. I'd say Kabbalah, at least insofar as the development of the Lurianic material/Zhoar is concerned, was more influenced by straight Neoplatonism, but that's just me.
>>
>>924267
>I'd say Kabbalah, at least insofar as the development of the Lurianic material/Zhoar is concerned, was more influenced by straight Neoplatonism, but that's just me

Nope. As I recall, Scholem agrees.
>>
>>924267
Source on Kabbalah history?
>>
>>924320
Maybe Kaplan too, I should brush up on my Scholem.

It'd be REAL FUCKIN' NICE if Scholem didn't go on wild and interesting tangents he offers zero fucking source for (re: Adoil, etc.).
>>
>>924328

It balances his hard-nosed skepticism. I like Scholem.
>>
>>924326
The Genizah fragments themselves are in the library.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cairo_Geniza

Also, Ancient Jewish Magick: A History, iirc.
>>
>>924267

Also, I think all this Hinayana autism will help you appreciate Rinzai.
>>
>Yezidi
I've heard that it is satanic and gnostic in a serious not edgy way.
>>
>>924333
>hard-nosed
>Scholem
Kek.
>>
>>924336
I dl'd the fragments. It appears to be an excerpt. What's the source?

Also the Ancient Jewish Magick appears not to have an ebook yet.

Your inv is gonna expire soon
>>
>>924341
Abso-fuckin'-lutely.

>>924364
>"Hey, we got this highly modified and synchretic religion over here blending pre-Muslim religious practice with Sufi mysticism. There's an angel in it that rules over all good and bad, sorta like the Hebrew Samael.

>OBVIOUSLY this is Satan. They call it Shaitan, so surely they have the same qualities even though what they just described sounds nothing like Satan.

Go read your qwele and get back to me.

>>924367
It's a rare one, I forget the name off the top of my head but I had to interlibrary loan it as the text cost like 600$, lemme dig a bit harder.
>>
>>924373
>>924367

>Hekhalot Literature in Translation: Major Texts of Merkavah Mysticism
^I THINK this is where I got my fragment from. I know there's more, just not much in published form.

On my invite presently. Just sent in my registration, waiting on confirmation.
>>
>>924382
>>924373
>>924367
>This volume presents English translations of eclectic critical texts, with a full apparatus of variants, of most of the major Hekhalot documents: Hekhalot Rabbati; Sar Torah; Hekhalot Zutarti; Ma'aseh Merkavah; Merkavah Rabba; briefer macroforms: The Chapter of R. Nehuniah ben HaQanah, The Great Seal-Fearsome Crown, Sar Panim, The Ascent of Elijah ben Avuyah, and The Youth; and the Hekhalot fragments from the Cairo Geniza.

Fuckfaces wouldn't scan the whole book on my behalf, just a single chapter, went with the Genizah material.
>>
>>924382
>Hekhalot Literature in Translation
http://gen.lib.rus.ec/book/index.php?md5=1640B38B4BF4AA1B9F749252B256E38F

?

Also check my recent requests. You might find some interdasting stuff there
>>
>>924393
Lel I checked and this is indeed the book. It's not even a scan
>>
>>924393
That must have been scanned and uploaded within like days of my first requests for it as I'd tore through Libgen and the bookzz (previously bookfi) to no avail.
>>
>>924402
Gratz on getting cucked
>>
>>924406
Well, I got it now.
>>
Bump for /his/ related books.
>>
File: Kid_cake.webm (3 MB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Kid_cake.webm
3 MB, 640x480
>>922478
>>923087
Yes, but what does it mean? what are they referring to?
>>
>>924497
I think the title's selected to sound spoopy. Key of Solomon is Lemegeton, also known as the Clavicle.

It's the text I described in the last OP which gives the means of summoning the 72 spirits.
>>
Bump because it's my feelpinion that if more folks read and internalized this cache of material that quality of religious discussion on the board would be higher.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vr0g2EgWdXI
>>
File: tumblr_n9b2l9BhEI1ti3ve6o1_400.jpg (37 KB, 400x600) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n9b2l9BhEI1ti3ve6o1_400.jpg
37 KB, 400x600
just for my morbid curiosity, do you guys have anything by Karl Maria Wiligut?
>>
>>924801
Nope, I tend not to touch the Nazi connection with a ten foot pole, sorry mate...have you tried /pol/?
>>
>>924827
eh no i doubt pol has it,Im not even a nazi i just find the topic interesting. thanks anyway
>>
>>924916
About the deepest I've looked into Nazi occult connections is what's in "Reich of the Black Sun" and then whichever recent news bit detailed cache of Nazi related Grimoires/texts, I did thumb through that list to see if anything stood out but nothing caught my eye as revelatory.
>>
>>924931
Shot you a message on B
>>
>>924082

Magic isn't real, you dumb cuck.

>>>/x/
>>
>>925018
Countersage, and thanks for the reply, would you like to discuss any of the texts in the OP?
>>
If for no other reason than Enochian can be viewed linguistically as a conlang, I wanna post Ithkuil, because it's fuckin' cool.

http://www.ithkuil.net/index.htm
>>
that tantra illuminated book that xphile was talking about seems to have been uploaded to the library but it seems to have been forwarded poorly

any chance one of you has a better version?
>>
>>925205
>that tantra illuminated book that xphile was talking about seems to have been uploaded to the library but it seems to have been forwarded poorly
?

Oh, fuck me.

You just want the epub? Because it may take some tweaking to unfuck.
>>
>>925213
oh fuck i meant formatted
yeah an epub would be good!
>>
>>925058
>How can I convince you to join my crowleycuck religion?

How has this thread not been deleted yet?
>>
>>925213
Wtf did you do to it? The epub I sent was the retail

>>925205
>>925218

https://mega.nz/#!aw5GwDJY!_KJNxPGrrQGI5CrCLT0n7Jx0uHSbbONVNsEgH4as3v0

I'll delete the link soon so hurry
>>
>>925229
https://mega.nz/#!AdhRXBhI!OekgIsDZgDGXcSXYLvf39khqF2md_OxNcgDJ59s0wZY

Deleted the corrupt file and reuploaded the bare epub.

>>925229
It would seem that calibre REALLY did not like the way it was encoded, I usually check pdfs once their done but have slacked as calibre almost never grinds a text into meat.
>>
>>925229
Much appreciated
>>
>>925236
Why would you prefer pdfs anyway?
>>
>>925226
Only one text in the library full of academic material's even remotely related to Thelema, which would be the text on the Tarot.

Care to talk about any of the other 21 books or are you just here to whine really hard again?
>>
>>925247
pds > epub imo desu senpai
>>
>>925247
Do you know how many people were bitching about me posting epubs without conversion? This is shitpostchan, folks will bitch and moan for any reason, and I've found pdfs have the least amount of format-related bitching attached.
>you'd be surprise :^)
>>
>>924082

Why is /pol/ so much better at magic than /x/?
>>
File: 2001.png (401 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
2001.png
401 KB, 640x480
You wouldn't happen to have anything on the Cainites would you?

It sounds like the most deliberately contrarian form of gnosticism in existence.

>Cain did nothing wrong
>Judas did nothing wrong
>>
>>925253
Epubs:
-unambiguously not scans
-dynamic formatting
-close to bare text

>>925257
fuck em
>>
>>925267
It's probably all the Evola and Guenon.
>>
>>925271
I have a text in the Kabbalah folder that is essentially a biography of Qayin through history and sect, from old Apocalyptica to Gnosticism, it's called Cain and Abel in Text and Tradition, it's p. tits m8y.

>>925274
I can only tell the people I'm serving 'fuck you' so much. They have to deal w/ a fairly large one already by my use of Mega as a service which, iir, is still technically in beta.

>>925275
Yes, those great ascended mystic masters. I NEVER forget to leave them out of guru puja.
>>
>>925303
How else would /pol/ be better at magic than /x/ if not thanks to the gurus of the "Advaita Vedanta therefore fascism" school?

*rides tiger*
>>
>>925303
Downloading something once to read epubs is the slightest inconvenience

Make the old material into a torrent then use the Mega for the new stuff?
>>
File: 1459613070986.jpg (52 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1459613070986.jpg
52 KB, 600x600
>>925323
>Advaita Vedanta therefore fascism"

>>925329
I don't even know anymore mate. I NEED a fuckin' website like grimoar but:
>muh intellectual property abloo abloo abloo
>>
File: tantra_spectrum_wallis.jpg (14 KB, 566x183) Image search: [Google]
tantra_spectrum_wallis.jpg
14 KB, 566x183
>>925352
>slowly up it all to Bib
>become PU
>make it into a collection
>no plebs allowed

Also I'm watching this vid with Christopher Wallis,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VJbKwjgK8a8

I'm afraid he seems faggy but I'm gonna give him the benefit of the doubt
>>
>>925352
host it in china
>>
>>925369
I was thinking maybe some small island nations too. That or something darknet. I was arranging to have a mirror of it thrown up on tor the last time my fuckin' account got slapped with a dmca violation.
>>
>>925392
Sweden? Netherlands?
>>
>>925392
darknet would be good but shit like tor is still slow as hell. to download a lot of books with speeds like that could be really shitty
>>
>>925423
I've always maintained that my library is so fuckhuge it's best to probably just hunt and pic individual texts unless you already know why you've opened the library in the first place.

>>925415
>Sweden
Sheeeit the court just backed tpb, didn't they?
>>
>>925448
true but if someone opens up the library and wants to download the entire...lets say the gnostic studies folder. thats almost 400mb. on the darknet that would take ages, and there wouldnt be much of a benefit to have it there as opposed to the regular web. it might end up excluding people who are ignorant about how the darknet works.
>>
>>925476
The good news, I guess, is that mega started rejecting dmca claims against me.

W/e I have backups, ijs it'd be nice to have something with minimal worry and headache.
>>
>>925448
https://prism-break.org/en/categories/windows/#file-storage-sync

one of these might be helpful

A collection on Bib would work but would be closed off to people
>>
>>925368
He does seem kinda faggy eh?
>>
File: Patton_TrueDpromo_1920x1080.jpg (304 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Patton_TrueDpromo_1920x1080.jpg
304 KB, 1920x1080
>>925556
>555
>6
Dude, weak.
>>
>>925556
Yeah this kind of shit triggers me

>adopts a faggy spiritual name "Hareesh"
>wears funny clothes
>inappropriate look in his eyes
>sitting side to side for an interview?
>woman is smiling inappropriately
>dude has no emotional range

Reggie Ray mentioned how adopting another culture can be a way of avoiding emotional development within one's own culture. Unfortunately that's common
>>
>>925576
>too much black tantra
>hes now possessed by evil
>you can see it in his eyes
does that mean his book is less legit now?
>>
>>925597
I forgot
>overweight

Probably.

I'll take it with a grain of salt. It's still probably a valuable overview.
>>
>>925603
What would you say are the best books for tr00 tantra?
>>
>>925612
The core texts. See the library.
>>
>>925612
Dunno. I'm not qualified to say.

I would say, though, that what I'm most interested in is the creation of a true Western Tantra that isn't watered down. At times I'm inspired to learn Sanskrit etc and go down the rabbithole but I realize that no matter what I do I can't put myself in a medieval Indo-Tibetan culture.

So, I like to spend my time learning from the people who have seriously practiced for decades and are attempting to adapt the practices for Westerns in a potent form

https://meaningness.wordpress.com/2014/09/25/modern-buddhist-tantra-teachers/
>>
>>925634
Of the teachers in the list I can vouch for the legitimacy of: Shinzen Young, Ken McLeod, Reggie Ray, and Hokai Sobol.

I haven't met any of them but have spent time with their work
>>
>>925392
I wish people wouldn't report uploading magic books for free.
The faster there stops being a profit in peddling superstitious bullshit to gullible manchildren, the faster it will die out.
>>
>>925656
t. protestant swine
>>
>>925647
Eventually the monks at the Shingon temple said they would train me, in the Shingon way. That involves a hundred days of isolation, in the winter. You do tantric rituals three times a day, and, “Oh, by the way, we do it the old-fashioned way here, which means that before each one of those tantric rituals you have to take off all your clothes, fill this bucket from this frozen cistern with ice water, and pour the ice water over your naked body.” It was winter, right? They started me off at the winter solstice. The towel that I would attempt to dry myself with would freeze in my hands. The water became ice as soon as it hit the wooden floor. There I am, barefoot on ice, trying to dry myself with a frozen towel.
I had noticed during this ordeal that if I stayed in samadhi, in a concentrated state, it was not exactly pleasant, but manageable. But if my attention was scattered, if I was in a lot of thought, it was hellacious. On the third day of this 100-day commitment, looking at ninety-seven more days, I had an epiphany: Okay, there are three forks in this road. I’m either going to spend 97 days in abject misery, or I’m going to give up and go back to the US in black disgrace, or I’m going to stay in some sort of samadhi state for the next ninety-seven days. I didn’t like the first two alternatives, so the third is what I tried to do.
Of course, there’s samadhi and then there’s absolute samadhi. This was nowhere near absolute samadhi. In retrospect it was a light concentration state, but it was still tasteable. It’s what Csíkszentmihályi, a major figure in positive psychology, calls a “flow” state. It’s like “in the zone,” all right? It’s conscious awareness. You’re concentrated, and the concentration is intrinsically rewarding. By the time the hundred days were over, the samadhi at some level was permanent. I was always aware of being in that state, all the time, 24/7. That was a watershed. It wasn’t deep, but it was there.
>>
>>925672
But my original teacher, the one who got me to sit, the Zen professor, gave me a koan when I left Japan: “Who am I?” He said, “This samadhi stuff is great, but you have to go beyond samadhi. You have to get satori, enlightenment. That’s a whole other thing.” He said, “Work on the koan, ‘Who am I?’” “Well, how do I work on that koan?” “Just turn consciousness back on itself.” That was the instruction. So I was trying to suppress my thoughts and get into samadhi, but I was also trying to work on “Who am I?” and asking, “Where does thought come from, where does consciousness come from?” I did that for a few years, and things were pretty good, because I had this little edge on life.
Then, probably sometime in the mid-’70s, I was reading and getting stoned all day, and I was alone. I had been staying with my parents, but they were away, so I had the place to myself. I had been alone all day, and I realized, Oh, I haven’t done any sitting today. I was actually stoned on marijuana, but I thought, It’s getting late, I should probably do my sitting. So I put down the zafu and sat, and the instant I sat down, the koan was there: “Who am I?” Then suddenly there was no boundary to me at all. I was so shocked I actually got up. And there was still no boundary to me. I was walking around, looking at things, and there was no border between me and anything else. But I still had thoughts. Some sort of negative thought came up, and the walls started to laugh at me for having a negative thought. Of course that’s a projection, but there was a kind of intimacy between inside and outside. That was just emblematic of what was going on. I thought, Oh my god, this doesn’t have anything to do with whether I’m concentrated or not concentrated. There is just no boundary separating me and what is around me.
>>
>>925681
I thought, This is too good to be true. This isn’t going to last. Then I turned on the TV and I was watching cartoons or something, but it was still there. It was getting late and I thought, I’m going to wake up tomorrow and it’s going to be just a pleasant memory. But when I woke up the next day it was still there! It didn’t go away, and it never went away. It was like the classic sudden kensho experience. I was just walking around in this magic world of oneness. I walked around the block a whole week, enjoying this experience. I knew that the tradition is that when you’ve had an experience like this, you’re supposed to go to see a roshi or someone who knows. The only roshi I knew was Maezumi Roshi, the L.A. Zen Center guy. I didn’t know him well, but I did know him. I called him up and said, “Something has happened with my practice and I’d like to discuss it with someone who is competent.”
I didn’t know him that well, but he was a Zen master. I half expected him to say, “You’re full of shit, kid, get out of here.” I knew I’d had a significant experience, no one was going to convince me otherwise, but I didn’t know how he was going to respond. I just wanted to run it by someone. And it was total affirmation, like, “Yep, that’s it.” He said, “It’s just the beginning. This is just the first crack, you’re going to have to open it wider, wider, wider. But it’s what we mean by first kensho experience, and you did good. Don’t stop there. Just keep going and going.”
>>
>>925647
Mark D.'s standard for Kaula, and Mike Magee and/or INO for the Naths.
>>
>>925686
Mark D? Ino? Link to their sites?

Also, does non-Buddhist Tantra have a sort of 'pragmatic' movement like Buddhism?
>>
>>925686
>The shiva samhita in the samhita folder in the eastern folder is an incomplete sample pdf offered by the publisher.
>just so you know
>>
>>925692
http://www.nathorder.org/wiki/International_Nath_Order

http://www.anuttaratrikakula.org/

http://www.shivashakti.com/
>>
>>925697
Huh, thought I had a few versions; I'm going to have to hunt and replace. Thanks for the heads up.
>>
File: 虚空蔵.jpg (328 KB, 721x1097) Image search: [Google]
虚空蔵.jpg
328 KB, 721x1097
>>925672
What is this from? I've been through kechien kanjou initiation on Mount Koya and I intend to return for at least a few months at some point so this interests me for obvious reasons.

It's rare to see anyone discuss this stuff in English.
>>
>>925722
It's Shinzen Young's interview from "Realizing Awakened Consciousness: Interviews with Buddhist Teachers and a New Perspective on the Mind"

Shinzen also has a bunch of Youtube videos, and a book coming out in September. I'm catching up on the new ones now. The DoD paid for his PhD in Buddhist Studies topkek

Another excerpt from before the stuff I was pasting

When I got there, though, they wouldn’t teach me anything. They said, “Well, you have to become a monk and actually practice these things.” I wanted to study at Mount Koya, which is the headquarters of the Shingon school, but they put me off, saying, “No, you can’t get in here, you have to go elsewhere.” I was just waiting around and studying texts. There are something like a hundred temples on Mount Koya, but I wanted to get into this particular one. I wanted to study Shingon because very few Westerners had studied that school at all deeply.
>>
>>925713
No worries. There's a couple of versions floating around on the internet as well.
>>
>>925731
>>925722
Also if you're into Shingon look into Hokai Sobol. He's a very sincere Shingon practitioner, has some podcasts and videos online, and does Skype teaching
>>
>>925275

Do they even read?

It just seems like their mememagic gives spectuacular results, when occult practices give none.
>>
>>925795
Wait aren't you the guy who was on the /x/ thread shitposting about how great /pol/ is at magick and then immediately shifting gears and saying it doesn't exist and there's no gradation between the binary of "it's 100% fake" and "only /pol/ can do it".

>>925656
^Also, I think I've seen this exact shitpost before on /x/ long ago, I'm going to see if it's in the archives.
>>
>>925825
>Sun 01 Feb 2015
>I like Ape because the faster we bust open these supposed "secrets", and make occult books completely free... the faster people will stop being able to make a profit off them, and occultism as a whole will die out.

http://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/15738215/#15744034

Jesus and people accuse ME of having nothing better to do. Whose more pathetic, the guy building a library or the guy following him around and whining about it for years? You've been shitposting us with the same gripes for over a fuckin' year?
>>
File: Amaterasu Gongen.png (276 KB, 350x539) Image search: [Google]
Amaterasu Gongen.png
276 KB, 350x539
>>925731
>>925784
Thank you. I'll check them out.

I speak Japanese fairly well so I'm not looking for teachers so much as I am interested in reading about their experiences as foreigners in the Shingon tradition.
>>
>>925843
>encounter an obvious point more than once
>it's a conspiracy
wew
>>
>>925935
>obvious point
you mean
>meme

>giving importance to memes
>ever
>wew
>>
>>925958
wew indeed
>>
>>925852
Do you want the epub for that book I mentioned familia?
>>
>>925988
Sure, I'll take one at least.

>>925935
>it being self evident people on this Mongolian yak milking vBulletin shit into threads they don't like on a long term basis is a "conspiracy"
qeq
>>
>>926034
I only mentioned one book

https://mega.nz/#!uk5HkKpI!pc4Dl_gAnsdnzaXefKrVgX9WhhN7-CKJQR0WxE-kwMs
>>
>>926056
Thanks m8.
>>
>>925202
isn't this one of the most complicated conlangs ever invented?
>>
>>924082
Do you have "The Mind Illuminated" on your library in PDF? I've found it on E-Pub on LibGen, but my computer cant' open it properly for some reason.
>>
I wish I could get into occultism, cause it's incredibly interesting to me, but I always find the literature so obscure ( by design,i imagine).

Is the mega link sectioned off just by subject? What's a good starting book, for an absolute super beginner with an interest in the field, primarily in western occultism?
>>
>>927076
scholar anon here, which part of mysticism/occultism are you interested in the most?
it's an extremely wide field and there are a lot of different branches of the occult which you can pick and choose from. if you're a TOTAL novice, read up a bit on the ideas of the 19th century luminaries like crowley and eliphas levi, then move onto hewitt-brown's stellar theology and masonic symbolism, which is helpfully located in the beginners folder. when you've gained footing on what you really wish to focus on, we can elaborate
>>
File: 1386810007096.gif (1000 KB, 307x248) Image search: [Google]
1386810007096.gif
1000 KB, 307x248
>>924583
Thank you my good friend. I overlooked that completely.
>>
File: 1448727175710.jpg (15 KB, 490x441) Image search: [Google]
1448727175710.jpg
15 KB, 490x441
bump!
>>
File: 1459238077483.png (237 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1459238077483.png
237 KB, 500x500
>>927918
Love that pic; it's so corny and sincere and post-meta-ironic and vaporwave-y.

>you will never be as happy as the Illuminati's resident computer librarian and toy collector
>>
>>927060
I've heard good things about that. I have an epub of it also that might open for you.
>>
>>928324
Forgot trip.

The one on Libgen is 6MB. This one is retail and 21MB so it'll probably work for you,

https://mega.nz/#!3wJ3iAJb!dD5bdq1syvMwDtvR8TvSqltprpqIJelfy7FCcJq0-hg
>>
>>928351
>The Mind Illuminated
>>928324
May throw that in the meditation folder.
>>
>>928485
He's a friend of Shinzen Young. Comes recommneded

I just put a Bib req for that the other day
>>
Back to the top with ye.

Hey Thoth, what would be the best material to get one into alchemy? Preferably not just intro stuff, since I already read some Rosicrucian alchemical stuff, and thus would not consider myself an absolute beginner.
>>
>>927181
Well, I'm interested in kabbalic stuff as well as some of the Greek mystery religions. I've seen documentaries on Crowley, but never read him, though his edgy personality sort of turns me off of him.

I'll do some reading on Crowley and Levi. Thanks m8.
>>
>>929426
Sendivogius.
"Water Which Does Not Wet Hands"

>>929511
Crowley is significantly less edgy than he's made out to be.
>>
>>929526
>SHIT IN MY MOUTH AND I WILL THEN SHIT OUT GOLD
>not edgy
Right, ok
>>
>>929553
[citation needed]

(protip: didn't happen)
>>
>>929557
>Sprawl on me! Sit
>On my mouth, Leah, shit!
>Shit on me, slut!
>Creamy the curds
>That drip from your gut!
>Greasy the turds!
>Dribble your dung
>On the tip of my tongue!

Taken from Leah Sublime. Not just a poem, since others have said that this was a real occurrence. Crowley apparently did not enjoy getting shit in his mouth and he had a hard time working it down.
>>
>>928351
Sorry for the late response, thanks a lot. I've been wanting to get into meditation for a while and I've heard lots of good things about this book. What are your opinions on it? Does it live up to the hype? Or it just the latest meme meditation manual? I'll try the link you gave me and see if it works, for some reason pdfs work flawlessly on my computer but epub doesn't. Its kind of odd that no one has uploaded a pdf version yet; but thanks for the help nonetheless.
>>
>>929426
Go into my alchemical folder and start reading.

>>929511
>Kabbalah
Aryeh Kaplan and David Chaim Smith.
>Greek Mystery Religions
Shit ton of material in my Euro folder including collections of Greek Sacred Law and reconstructions of what we know of Eleusis.

>>929600
It's cool if we, given this is a history board, could turn to his diaries and biographies to contextualize this.

It was on a dare. Because AC was going sideways on arrogance. Leah cut off a loaf, presented it too him, and said if he's transcended so much he should eat it.

Which he did, though very begrudgingly.

FWIW, eating shit and drinking urine are part of the Buddhist tantric transgressive modes as well, and funny enough, Dalai Lama himself bitches that his monks can't eat shit without complaining, so it looks like if we wanna dismiss him on grounds of edge or not liking it we should dismiss the vast majority of the Tibetan schools.

>>929827
Read it and come to your own conclusions.
>>
>>929511
Corpus Hermeticus
>>
>>929974
>Corpus Hermeticus
That's a wee bit late for the normative Greek mystery cults, but it's core reading nonetheless.
>>
File: --- blaze it.jpg (18 KB, 235x195) Image search: [Google]
--- blaze it.jpg
18 KB, 235x195
>>929938
Awesome. I've been interested in learning more about the Eleusinian Mysteries for a while now but didn't know where to start.

>Iacchus was called "the light-bringing star of our nocturnal rite", giving him possible associations with Sirius and Sothis
>>
>>929938
>Read it and come to your own conclusions.

Normally this is what I would do. However meditation is a "practice" it's not just theoretical knowledge. Meditation guides are just a map, but ultimately you have to sit down and put in work. You can't just read a book about swimming without practice. I'm a complete beginner without access to a teacher and I've heard there is a lot of snake oil out there, that's why I'm asking for people's opinion on the material before devoting time and resources to a scam. Since I have next to no knowledge about meditation or Buddhism, I'm not in the position to judge the source material. I have no idea where to start in the first place. Are there any Charts for Buddhist literature? Like /a/'s or /lit/'s recommendations?
>>
>>929827
I have no particular need for a practice manual at this time so I haven't read it cover to cover. But, like I said, he's friends with Shinzen so he's certified legit.
>>
>>930015
Dude you're gonna love this shit I need to copy something for you.
>>
>>930061
>>930015
>Coming Forth by Day, Spell 140:
The Mighty One appears, the horizon shines. Atum appears on the smell of his censing, the Sunshine- god has risen in the sky, the Mansion of the pyramidion is in joy and all its inmates are assembled, a voice calls out within the shrine, shouting reverberates around the Netherworld.

They fall down before Atmu Harmachis. For His Majesty gave orders to the cycle of his followers. His Majesty ordered to give praise to the Eye, and behold, my flesh he gave it strength, and all my limbs are renewed, as soon as the order came out of the mouth of Ra.

His glorious Eye rests on its place on His Majesty in this hour of the night. When the fourth hour is accomplished, the world is joyous in the last day of Mechir, for the Majesty of the Eye is in the presence of the cycle of the gods, and His Majesty rises as from the beginning, with the Eye on his head as Ra Atmu.

The eyes of Shu, Seb, Osiris, Suti, Horus, Menthu, Ptah, Raneheh, Thoth, Chati, Nai, Eternity, Necht, Mert, the land, he who is born by himself. After the computation of the eye has been made in the presence of this god, and when it is full and completed, all these gods are joyous on that day, they who were silent; and behold there is a festival made to every god; and they say:
Hail to thee, praise from Ra, the boatmen tow his boat, Apepi is struck down.
Hail to thee, praise from Ra who causes the form of Kephra to exist;
Hail to thee, praise from Ra, there is joy in him, his enemies are conquered;
Hail to thee, praise from Ra, who has repelled the chiefs of the sons of the rebellion.

>>>To be recited in the 'second month of winter'.
>>
>>930089

>Note also that the correlation suggested here between the Athenian months and those of the modern (Gregorian) calendar is only loose, and, in some years, might have been out by over a month.

Winter (Χεῖμα)
7 Gamelion (Γαμηλιών) January/February
8 Anthesterion (Ἀνθεστηριών) February/March
9 Elaphebolion (Ἑλαφηβολιών) March/April

>>>Anthesterion

>The Dionysian Mysteries are believed to have consisted of two sets of rites: the secret rites of initiation and the public rites, or Dionysia. The public rites are believed to be the older of the two. In Athens and classical Attica, the main festivities were held in the month of >>>Anthesterion (around the time of the spring equinox).
>>
>>930103
>While the Athenians celebrated Dionysus in various one-day festivals (including those during the Eleusinian Mysteries), a far older tradition was the two-year cycle where the death and absence of Dionysus (in his aspect of Dionysus Chthonios, Lord of the Underworld) was mourned for a year. During the second year, his resurrection (as Dionysus Bacchus) was celebrated at the Tristeria and other festivals (***including one marked by the rising of Sirius***). Why this period was adopted is unknown, although it may have reflected a long fermentation period. All the oldest Dionysian rites reflected stages in the wine-production process; only later did the Athenians (and others) synchronise the Bacchic festivities with agricultural seasons. The first act (14th Boedromion) of the Greater Mysteries was the bringing of the sacred objects from Eleusis to the Eleusinion, a temple at the base of the Acropolis of Athens.

Summer (Θέρος)
1 Hekatombaion (Ἑkατομβαιών) July/August
2 Metageitnion (Μεταγειτνιών) August/September
3 Boedromion (Βοηδρομιών) September/October

A heliacal rise of Sirius was recorded by Censorinus as having happened on the Egyptian New Year's Day, between AD 139 and 142.[1] The record actually refers to July 21 of 140 AD but is astronomically calculated as a definite July 20 of 139 AD.
>>
>>930103
>>930127

The day on which the heliacal rising of Sirius occurs marks the first day of the year and the beginning of the actual Inundation (as opposed to the calendrical one). For Egypt the Sirius rising was probably around July/Aug in our modern calendar...

>A tablet from the reign of First Dynasty King Djer (c. 3000 BC) was conjectured by early Egyptologists to indicate that the Egyptians had already established a link between the heliacal rising of Sirius (Egyptian Sopdet, Greek Σείριος Seirios) and the beginning of the year. However, more recent analysis of the pictorial scene on this tablet has questioned whether it actually refers to Sothis at all. Current knowledge of this period remains a matter more of speculation than of established fact. The Egyptians may have used a luni-solar calendar at an earlier date, with the intercalation of an extra month regulated either by the heliacal rising of Sothis or by the inundation of the fields by the Nile. The first inundation according to the calendar was observed in Egypt's first capital, Memphis, at the same time as the heliacal rising of Sirius. The Egyptian year was divided into the three seasons of akhet (Inundation), peret (Growth - Winter) and shemu (Harvest - Summer).

>http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meshir

Anyhow I think the Dionysian version of the Eleusinian Mysteries are a celebration of the heliacal rising of Sirius.
>>
File: temple.jpg (217 KB, 1083x1014) Image search: [Google]
temple.jpg
217 KB, 1083x1014
>>930089
Is this from the Book of the Dead?

>>930151
>Anyhow I think the Dionysian version of the Eleusinian Mysteries are a celebration of the heliacal rising of Sirius

It certainly sounds like it. The correspondences with traditions I'm more familiar with are all there. This is all very interesting.

On a somewhat related note, I think you might find this interesting:
https://www.newscientist.com/article/mg21929303-400-worlds-oldest-temple-built-to-worship-the-dog-star/
>>
>>930236
>Is this from the Book of the Dead?
Yes, it should be required /omg/ reading.
>>
>so it looks like if we wanna dismiss him on grounds of edge or not liking it we should dismiss the vast majority of the Tibetan schools
Which we absolutely should because Tibetan schools are basically trash.
>>
>>930259
t. exoteric theravadin westerner
>>
>>930259
What is your critique of say the Gelug or the Kyagu?
>>
>>930265
Nice try but you mananged to be wrong on all three accounts.
>>930267
My critique is that they're extremely contrived in their writings and in their practices. The Tibetan Buddhist canon is estimated at being 120k pages. Many of the writings and practices seem to contradict earlier Buddhist teachings, which makes me wonder why it's still considered Buddhist.
>>
>>930300
>Many of the writings and practices seem to contradict earlier Buddhist teachings

Which writings and practices?
>>
From liber null.
>There are three parts to the operation of a sigil. The sigil isconstructed, the sigil is lost to the mind, the sigil is charged.

>To successfully lose the sigil, both the sigil form and the associated desire must be banished from normal waking consciousness. The magician strives against any manifestation of either by a forceful turning of his attention to other matters. Sometimes the sigil may be burnt, buried, or cast into an ocean.

>The sigil is charged at moments when the mind has achieved quiescence through magical trance, or when high emotionality paralyzes its normal functioning. At these times the sigil is concentrated upon, either as a mental image, or mantra, or as a drawn form.

If the sigil is physically destroyed and gone from my mind, how am I supposed to concentrate on it at such moments?
>>
>>930350
Basically the goal is to forget the sigil, thus making is subconscious, and attach an emotional charge to it.
>>
>>930344
All of the vestiges of Bon, for starters.
>>
>>930364
How can it be charged after it is forgotten?
>>
>>930378
You don't have to actively think about something for it to be retained subconsciously.
>>
>>930300
If you aren't exoteric or Theravadan, you're either esoteric Mahayana or not Buddhist. If the former, your practice is similarly contrived and contradicts earlier teaching, or you aren't a Buddhist in which case who cares?
>>
>>930392
But isn't he suggesting that the form of the sigil should be brought into mind at those moments rather than those moments charging the subconscious imprint of the forgotten sigil.
>>
>>930405
So what you're saying is... Therevada > Mahayana >= Vajrayana? I'd be fine with that statement.
>>
>>930435
No, my point was only that anon's position didn't make sense. If I was ranking I'd say Theravadin revival is effective and has some remarkable adherents, kagyu vajrayana produces some outstanding practitioners and is fascinating. That's all i know enough to say but I'd bet the advantages and disadvantages vary too much from group to group within either faction to claim Mahayana is better or worse than Theravada.
>>
>>930497
Could you elaborate on what exactly Kagyu entails?
>>
>>930548
started a reply, but you can get better info from the library or even google

http://www.buddhanet.net/pdf_file/60songs.pdf
>>
>>929938
Do you have anything that goes in depth on the scythians?

And what happened to the first chapter in reformed druids?

And I was most interested in the Greek Mystery religions, were there more good reads outside the two mentioned?
>>
>>929938
Do you have anything that gives good insight into the authentic druid practices or the Picts?
>>
>>930369
>vestiges of Bon
Funnily Buddhism actually predates Bon in Tibet, 99% of Bon is actually a invented tradition that doesn't predate the 1800's.
>>
I hope nobody in this thread actually believes in magic. Studying them is okay I guess but that last thing /his/ needs is /x/ coming in here and shitting up the board with irrational conspiracy bullshit.
>>
>>930634
>Do you have anything that goes in depth on the scythians?

Defining "scythians" might be a start.
>>
>>930687
Define magic and then we can talk, mostly about you and you're subjective conceptions as well as whatever hope is and why it belongs back in the jar. Study is a thing I have done and the fruit of it requires study, none of which you have done. You can have an opinion when you have ast least seen the mountain Foucalt and Chomsky were arguing about for hash and ego.
>>
>>930695
Those steppe nomads who fucked with the persians and romans a bunch. They extended all the way to India for their buds and hemp seed.

And tell me about the best book you have on those ancient druids
>>
>>929938
>It was on a dare.
Exactly how does that context help justify it?

>Yeah, he ate shit, but somebody dared him to so it's cool!

Just how far gone are you?
>>
File: Disappointed Juice.jpg (12 KB, 500x350) Image search: [Google]
Disappointed Juice.jpg
12 KB, 500x350
>>930740
>Define magic
The idea that tarot cards hold any sort of predictive meaning, or that you can invoke an angel, or protect against corporeal demons. I mean anytime I've ever come into an occult/magic thread, someone always says 'well what magic are you talking about?', which comes of to me as the stupidest thing you can ask. Literally look at any of the books in the OP and you'll have your answer.

> Study is a thing I have done and the fruit of it requires study, none of which you have done
Wow, this is the most pretentious, self-conceited thing I've read in awhile, did not expect that coming into a gypsy thread. I think I'm done here, I'll wait for someone who doesn't think that listening to 50 year old philosophy debates makes them the authority on who can and cannot have an opinion.
>>
>>930850
I believe the point that doing it on a dare to put your ego in check and writing a poem about it isn't edgy. Not that eating shbit is edgy in and of itself. On a dare normally, but not in the context of people who don't think that it is edgy in and of itself only to be proven less right than nthey believed.
>>
>>930850
Pretty far gone, it seems.

>>930894
Thanks for the reply, if you ever wanna discuss esoteric texts or the academia thereon I'll be around.

>>930647
>>930634
I'm not sure if I have anything up your alley, scan the academic and shamanism folders for leads, maybe.
>>
What happened to the fraters from the old /x/ threads?
>>
>>930971
I'm Frater K.
>>
>>930894
I have looked at a good number of books in the op and quite a few of my own. I asked your definition of magic, not examples. Clearly it was the smartest thing i could ask. I ask because what we consider magic is entirely subjective.

You come and call an academic pursuit, one I'm pursuing on a graduate level, and call it conspiracy level bullshit. The fruit of study I was talking about is just that, the fruit of over a decade of philosophical and comparative religious study and practice.

>50 year old
And thus my authority is confirmed. It's not endearing to come and call something you know fuckall about bullshit and then call someone you know nothing about, least what they even think they know, pretentious and self-conceited. Looking into the mirror you hold before you and speaking to me serves neither of us.
>>
>>931035
Don't take le bait.
Respond kindly.
Keep trying to orient them to topical discussion.
That or just don't reply.
>>
>>931051
I lost a friend today and not to death or drugs and far as I know, anons don't die when I shitpost at them too hard like when I do irl.
>>
>>931074
ijs, don't stop to toss stones at the dogs barking along the path.
>>
>>931035
Magic is of varying degrees. To me, "magic" is the same as "alchemy", which is an esoteric, inner thing. Alchemy is said to be about transmuting one metal into another, but what is meant under the layer of symbolism is "transmuting" your mind into something higher. Magic is a practice. Sometimes it looks really weird to an outsider (especially the Western traditions that involve complex rituals), but other times, it goes unnoticed altogether. The Buddhist/Hindu concept of liberation gets achieved by "transmuting the mind into something higher" via various meditations/yogas/etc. In the West, for example, the esoteric Christian and Islamic Sufism are all about that "magic", which will result in gnosis/theosis/henosis. Don't get bogged down by feeling that you get when you see magic and it gets cognized by your mind as a meme. Things are not what they seem, and everything is a half-truth (this latter part of this sentence is a Hermetic axiom, fyi).
>>
>>930043
Thanks m8
>>
>>931051
In what way was that bait?
I'm pretty sure even /pol/ has a meme reaction image for people who defend superstition through semantics.
>>
>>931301
>To me, "magic" is the same as "alchemy", which is an esoteric, inner thing. Alchemy is said to be about transmuting one metal into another, but what is meant under the layer of symbolism is "transmuting" your mind into something higher.

Very well.

This bait is utterly disgusting tasting, yet I I will consume it anyway.

Alchemy was never, as an actual practice, about "transmuting your mind into something higher". Turning lead into gold was no a metaphor. That's literally what people were trying to do. Developing some immortal elixer or dark ages nootropic was not a metaphor, that's literally what they were trying to do.

If you had literally ever read anything about any of the history of actual alchemy, this would be readily obvious.

It only turned into blatantly antiscientific, pseudo-religious garbage when later western occultists got their hands on their material, didn't actually understand anything about it, and proceeded to declare "it's all spiritual, and I'm more spiritual than you, therefore I'm the authority on what it spiritually means."

The rest of your shitpost has nothing to do with alchemy.
>>
>>931844
Well, you've solidified that you know very little about what you're talking about, and so this is where the conversation ends.
>>
>>930253
>>930089
What would you recommended I read so I can understand what's going on in books like the Egyptian Book of the Dead? Preferably in the mega.
>>
>>932482
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ancient_Egyptian_concept_of_the_soul

>>931844
It's neat that you reject notions of it being both while ignoring the historical fact that replication wasn't a thing until after Boyle figured out how Brand was producing phosphorus, which means, Arabic grimoires aside, scientific replication was a late development, not an early one.
>>
>>932823
>following instructions only became a thing a few hundred years ago

Perhaps you should put down "Alchemy for Gay Wiccan Otterkins" by DarkMoon SilverFox, and try studying the actual history of alchemy, including its movement of knowledge to various countries.

Impolite sage for making the dumbest post I've ever seen in this board.
>>
File: 1459551404965.jpg (48 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1459551404965.jpg
48 KB, 640x480
>>932848
>Alchemy for Gay Wiccan Otterkins by DarkMoon SilverFox
>>
>>932848
I've got Manly Hall's complete alchemical files as well as sexual alchemy from India ca. 800 AD.

Have you thumbed through my Alchemy folder or are you just making baseless assumptions about the material I have access to?
>>
>>932903
Brofam. Throw me a number. Not a post number. Just a number. It'll be a description of what I'll dedicate the next two weeks to studying.
>>
>>932848
>"Alchemy for Gay Wiccan Otterkins" by DarkMoon SilverFox

Being the dude who supplied quite a lengthy library of alchemical texts to Thoth, i feel a bit called out by this statement. Let me tell you sir, both the notion that there is the sort of "Alchemy for Gay Wiccan Otterkins" text or that an author named " DarkMoon SilverFox" would appear, does not have any semblance of truth. On the contrary, if you were to draw a graph of historical distribution of these alchemy texts most would fall in the middle ages 1400-1600. The content of the texts is dominated by the RAMS books digital library, and you can find information about them here http://www.ramsdigital.com/. I do admit that a text penned 18th-20th century does appear here and there, but it has none of the contents that you suggest it has! Have a nice day :^).
>>
>>932903
I see what the problem is now.

You download PDFs without reading them, but assume the act of downloading a PDF of a book without reading it makes you knowledgeable about the subject matter.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alchemy

This shouldn't take you more than half an hour to read, and will make you more knowledgeable on the subject than any countless hours of downloading PDFs without reading them.

>>933024
I'm not sure if you're trolling, but alchemy largely stopped being a thing by the 1600s. By then it was just superstitious occult nonsense, not a legitimate investigative field.

Though if you ignore everything before 1400 AD, I imagine you'd have a pretty warped view of alchemy.
>>
>>933180
Care to discuss the finer points of Matrikabheda Tantra?
>>
>>933187
No.

Would you actually care to inform yourself as to the topics you shitpost about?

I know you didn't so much as read through that Wikipedia article by the time you responded.
>>
>>933204
>Would you actually care to inform yourself as to the topics you shitpost about?
Sure, and you seem to think I've never encountered that wiki page before.

So, um, what exactly about my posts in this thread have been shitposting? Why would you not like to discuss Matrikabheda Tantra, which is old, and mystical, and less concerned with scientific replication.

That it even exists seems to undermine your position that mysticism was a late development in the field of Alchemy.
>>
File: The Compass of the Wise.jpg (641 KB, 708x1153) Image search: [Google]
The Compass of the Wise.jpg
641 KB, 708x1153
Library update, you might be interested. Rare texts on alchemy

The Compass of the Wise and The glory of the rosie-cross

https://mega.nz/#F!KAcnFCYA!RvVonkqt0NJF1zg8mT8YCA
>>
>>933425
Your entire existence is a shitpost unto the world. Although I forgive your mother for giving birth to such sewege waste such as yourself, you won't be forgiven. Please stop shitting up this thread and all subsequent ones.
>>
>>933463
That's not very nice.

>>933435
Neato, mind if I swipe that?
>>
>>933425
>Sure, and you seem to think I've never encountered that wiki page before.
>encountered

>>932903
>the material I have access to?
>material I have access to

It's becoming undeniably obvious that you don't actually read anything that you "encounter" or "have access to".

Once again, the simplest of introductions to any given material, it's Wikipedia page, completely blows the fuck out of your baseless opinions about alchemy.

You obviously don't care for the slightest about history, except for an extremely biased skimming for anything related to "magic(k(?))", so you should probably fuck off back to your containment board.
>>
>>933435
Oh boy, more pdfs of books you're never going to read.

Thanks faggot.
>>
>>933517
>Modern discussions of alchemy are generally split into an examination of its exoteric practical applications and its esoteric spiritual aspects, despite the arguments of scholars like Homyard[5] and von Franz[6] that they should be understood as complementary

>John Dee (13 July 1527 – December, 1608) followed Agrippa's occult tradition. Though better known for angel summoning, divination, and his role as astrologer, cryptographer, and consultant to Queen Elizabeth I, Dee's alchemical Monas Hieroglyphica, written in 1564 was his most popular and influential work. His writing portrayed alchemy as a sort of terrestrial astronomy in line with the Hermetic axiom As above so below.[66] During the 17th century, a short-lived "supernatural" interpretation of alchemy became popular, including support by fellows of the Royal Society: Robert Boyle and Elias Ashmole. Proponents of the supernatural interpretation of alchemy believed that the philosopher's stone might be used to summon and communicate with angels.[67]

>The decline of European alchemy was brought about by the rise of modern science with its emphasis on rigorous quantitative experimentation and its disdain for "ancient wisdom". Although the seeds of these events were planted as early as the 17th century, alchemy still flourished for some two hundred years, and in fact may have reached its apogee in the 18th century. As late as 1781 James Price claimed to have produced a powder that could transmute mercury into silver or gold. Early modern European alchemy continued to exhibit a diversity of theories, practices, and purposes: "Scholastic and anti-Aristotelian, Paracelsian and anti-Paracelsian, Hermetic, Neoplatonic, mechanistic, vitalistic, and more—plus virtually every combination and compromise thereof."[72]

>>933180
>I'm not sure if you're trolling, but alchemy largely stopped being a thing by the 1600s
>By then it was just superstitious occult nonsense, not a legitimate investigative field.
>>
>>933517
>>933523
I don't think I understand the reasons you're being so incredibly combative, when modern academic and historical discourse, as highlighted on your wiki pages, seems to accept both the chemical and mystical components of the process as contemporary and complementary.

Also, if >>933024 is trolling then why do you have no comment on RAMS digital library other than "no-huh".
>>
>Neato, mind if I swipe that?

No, thats why i posted it here :)
>>
>>933567
Thanks.

Any comment on why our friend seems so upset by our presence or the trajectories of our discussion?
>>
>>933572
Also, it would seem the linked Wiki page on Alchemy validates my desire to discuss Matrikabheda Tantra:
>Some early alchemical writings seem to have their origins in the Kaula tantric schools associated to the teachings of the personality of Matsyendranath. Other early writings are found in the Jaina medical treatise Kalyāṇakārakam of Ugrāditya, written in South India in the early 9th century.[28]

So, wanna talk about that there Wet Way of the Indian Subcontinent, my dear upset anon?
>>
>>933572
>Any comment on why our friend seems so upset by our presence or the trajectories of our discussion?

No idea honestly. If he were to actually take the time to make a cogent argument instead of throwing salt around, we might learn more.
>>
>>933589
Obviously he's some sort of Ascended Master or Alchemical Magus and above speaking to us as if we were persons.
>>
>>933589
>>933595
I'm beginning to wonder if he read that wikipedia link himself given how the above statements (>>933541) clearly stand in contrast to his assertions elsewhere in the thread ( >>933180 >>932848 >>931844 ).
>>
>>933595
Btw another library has come to my attention recently. https://www.mediafire.com/folder/z7x8kec9jidn2/Occult

I quickly churned what i deemed to be good alchemy from. I don't know if you're familiar with it.
>>
>>933616
sheeeeeit, i'm going to book mark that for later pilfering.
>>
>>933595

It's just hungry.
>>
File: DeeMirror.jpg (43 KB, 750x881) Image search: [Google]
DeeMirror.jpg
43 KB, 750x881
How are these used?
>>
>>933649
ayyy finally got my data formatted. Time for coffee before I hammer out the rest of the fuckin' project.
>>
>>933652

As a medium for skrying. Basically, stare into it until you start to see things.

>>933659

Huzzah!
>>
>>933720
>stare into it until you start to see things

How do you know what you see is magical and not an effect of brainfarts (it's a well-known phenomenon, thus my asking)?
>>
>>933541
>muh Dee anecdote
>the split between "muh spiritual alchemy" and legitimate investigation into chemical reactions and matter
>some retards still believed in alchemy beyond the 17th century
And some retards still shitpost today.

Your entire quoted section does nothing but support my point.

Also, turn your trip back on so you publicly embarass yourself.
>>
>>933736
I don't have my trip handy because I'm posting from campus and I don't have it memorized.

But I'll fully admit that I'm the OP.
>>
File: 1459278084464.jpg (48 KB, 700x420) Image search: [Google]
1459278084464.jpg
48 KB, 700x420
>>933736
Your butthurt is absolutely smashing. I'm beyond mere mortal entertainment.
>>
>>933557
>when modern academic and historical discourse, as highlighted on your wiki pages, seems to accept both the chemical and mystical components of the process as contemporary and complementary.

The easiest comparison would be to draw between the traditional and """occult""" aspects of Tarocchi.

>hey I want to play this card game with you
"ARE THOSE CARDS MAGICAL? CAN THEY PREDICT THE FUTURE??!?!
>no, I just wanted to pl
"GIVE ME YOUR MAGICAL CARDBOARD THIS INSTANT. I WILL PEER THROUGH THE VEIL OF REALITY TO UNDERSTAND THE CONNECTIONS BETWEEN THE SEPHIROT"
>come on, man, I want my playing cards ba
"IMMA ONE EQUALS TEN DIVIDED BY NINETY THREE, ASK ME ANYTHING"

Occultists ruin everything, from tarocchi, to alchemy, to electromagnetism, to quantum mechanics, to neuropsychology. They do nothing but spread ignorance in the name of their superstitious beliefs, and have nothing to show for it.

The sheer extent of their superstitious misinformation makes the Christian Dark Ages seem like exponential growth.
>>
>>933731

Is what you're getting useful? What can it do for you?

Comsider 418. It's a fucking goldmine.
>>
New 'sperg lord?
>>
>>933766
If you're this upset by the fact that there's serious academic study of occultism, ritual, etc., across the fields of history, comparative religion, and anthropology, I invite you to start a letter writing campaign or a kickstarter seeking the goal of defunding those departments. I wish you luck on your goals.
>>
>>933781
Same sperglord, see: >>925843

Dude posted a gripe that's almost word for word what he was posting in our threads over a year ago.

I remembered it because the gripe was so strangely specific.
>>
File: 1454281977177.jpg (371 KB, 1538x748) Image search: [Google]
1454281977177.jpg
371 KB, 1538x748
>>933736
Why you mad though?
>>
>>933784
>be hilariously and unapologetically incorrect about history on the history board
>LOL U MAD?

Well, yes, a little bit.

Though I'm even more upset that you won't even correct your misinformation, but will continue to spread it in the future, dumbing down the entire reality which surrounds you with your misinformation, making the task of education that much more difficult for the rest of us which actually give a shit about both truthful information, and historical truth.

You're a monster, and I wish that you would kill yourself so that you stop shitting up the history board.
>>
>>933792
You're right, my anger seems to be a bit misplaced.

I should really be angry at the nonexistent mods that allow this shilling to take place in the first place from the "Bigfoot and AYY LMAO" board, instead of being angry at the shitposter.

There are clear controls in place to remedy this defect in quality, yet they are not being exercised, and allowing bullshit to leak into academic boards, under the guise of "look, somebody wrote a book on the history of bullshit beliefs, let me try and convert you to my bullshit insantiy".

It's literally why /x/ was created, but their containment is leaking.
>>
>>933790

Wow. This one does feel awfully familiar.

Then again, after a while they all start to look like variations on that one glorious Bardonista.
>>
>>933825
Everything about my OP and my discussion desires complies with the rules outlined in the sticky of the board.

>philosophy, religion, law, classical artwork, archeology, anthropology, ancient languages, etc
Comparative religion is often in the philosophy department. Religion is obviously tied to the discussion. Law can be brought in by discussions of Greek Sacred Law, many of these topics are depicted in temples and various artworks, archaeology and anthropology are central to the contents of my library along with comparative religion (and source texts! Which are often in ancient languages!)

I'm very sorry you have an issue with our posts. Perhaps you'd enjoy yourself more in another thread.
>>
>>933852
>namedropping random, irrelevant bullshit

That's exactly some R.S. I'd expect from a O.S. regarding H.T.
>>
>>933869
Can you address how this thread breaks the rules of the sticky?
>>933866
I mean, if it broke the rules you'd think our threads would be removed much more often.
>>
>>924082
How do I summon a succubus to rape me to death?
>>
>>933878
>occultard threads are constantly deleted
"yeah, but if they were against the rules, they'd be deleted more quickly!"

You're right though, I should report first, and respond to shitposting later, like the other /x/ shitposts in this thread that have been deleted.

>>933047
>>
>>933907
They are not constantly deleted, which a quick trip through desuarchive would demonstrate.

It does seem our local janitor would like to mitigate against discussion of gematria though, and that's fine with me, there's plenty of other content to go around.
>>
>>933910
You've already got your containment board. You can roleplay about what a powerful wizard you are as much as you like over there.

Or have you literally been run out of the absolute dumbest board on 4chan, or all places?

"LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY MAGICAL POWERS" was less believable to people who think that Bigfoot is real?

>wwwwwell lets talk about gandhisatvanirvana buddhisminduditation svatsiswana

You've demonstrated you know absolutely nothing about the history of the topics you've shitposted here.

You've demonstrated that you don't even care about the history of the topics you've shitposted here.

And you've demonstrated that you're ridiculously irredeemable. We can make you choke to death on our pearls, but your swine stomach will just puke them back up.

I was going to apply to be a janitor on /lit/, but I can see /his/ needs more protection from your shitposting.
>>
>>933942
>You can roleplay about what a powerful wizard you are as much as you like over there.
But I'm here to talk about academia and source texts, which you don't seem to like either.

>Or have you literally been run out of the absolute dumbest board on 4chan, or all places?
Nah, there's a thread over there too.

>"LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY MAGICAL POWERS" was less believable to people who think that Bigfoot is real?
I've not once implied that I have supernatural powers.

>You've demonstrated you know absolutely nothing about the history of the topics you've shitposted here.
I'll ask for a fourth time if you'd like to discuss Matrikabheda Tantra and it's implications on your assertions.

>You've demonstrated that you don't even care about the history of the topics you've shitposted here.
Which is why I'm developing a library of contemporary academic material, historical, philosophical, anthropological, and source?

>And you've demonstrated that you're ridiculously irredeemable. We can make you choke to death on our pearls, but your swine stomach will just puke them back up.
Team Illuminati, is that you?

>I was going to apply to be a janitor on /lit/, but I can see /his/ needs more protection from your shitposting.
I'm sorry you feel so personally injured by my presence.
>>
>>933942
>he considered, even for a moment, doing it for free
>FOR FREE
>>
>>933942
>I was going to apply to be a janitor on /lit/, but I can see /his/ needs more protection from your shitposting.

It's one thread about things you don't like.Tthe board is full of shitpost threads already, and there doesn't seem to be any reason to suspect that this thread will somehow poison its culture. Why do you care so much?
>>
>>934045

Because he craves your attention. You validate his sense of agency.
>>
File: moloch-tshirt.png (49 KB, 330x288) Image search: [Google]
moloch-tshirt.png
49 KB, 330x288
>>934209
>>
>>933942
I think you'd make a suitable candidate for a new experimental anti-autism drug that is in testing right now. It's called Autismox.

www.autismox.com

Please get help. Your family is worried.
>>
Is this like learning about Tolkien's mythology? You guys don't actually believe this stuff do you?
>>
>>934326
I'm going to do a ritual tonight to put a curse on your nigger ass, when you wake up tomorrow and you can't see out your left eye anymore, you'll know it's for real.
>>
>>924082
I always feel bad for you

> go to /x/
how do i summon succubus guys, aayy lmo lizerd men guys

> go to /his/
NOT HISTORY GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEE

you just can't win, too bad /x/ isn't a more active /fringe/. good stuff though, sent it to a friend for the unpublished Crowley books as he sorta was involved in oto somehow but had some sort of "bad vibes" about it.
>>
>>933180
>The perfection of the human body and soul was thought to permit or result from the alchemical magnum opus and, in the Hellenistic and western tradition, the achievement of gnosis.
First paragraph mate.
>>
>>934326
Often anthropological analysis and participation in a ritual are inseparable.

>>934528
It's cool. I understand the risks of posting.

>>934572
I'm sure he'll find a way to twist that into his favor while trying to crack consensus that anyone who disagrees with him is uneducated/delusional/psychotic.
>>
File: bruno1.jpg (14 KB, 194x260) Image search: [Google]
bruno1.jpg
14 KB, 194x260
What do you guys think of Giordano Bruno?
>>
>>924082
Do you have anything on nazi occultism/esotericism?
>>
>>934667
Every thread someone asks and every thread I say no.

>>934647
>Bruno
Good shit, m8. There's always room for esoteric Christianity around here.
>>
>>934647
He gets me GOING
>>
>>934647
Glad the wop heretic got killed.
>>
>>933942
This guy is clearly full of anger, probably cause his wife started cucking him and he's not fully used to the idea yet. Don't worry buddy, just a few more times and getting cucked will seem natural too you, and you'll stop being so edgy.
>>
Bump?
>>
>>936122
Why don't you talk some more about the OP topic?
>>
>>936208
About...the library?
Whaddya wanna know?

Of what I've posted I've mostly gone through: Invoking Angels, The Tetragrammaton: An Overlooked Interpretation, and Three Elusive Amulets.

The Mandaean stuff I'm parsing through after I go back over Rudolph's comments when I have time.
>>
>>936208
Because he hasn't actually read anything he shitposts about.

That should have been obvious by now, and you should report his shitposts instead of bumping.
>>
>>936274
Would you like to discuss one of the texts I'm currently on?

Three Elusive Amulets is a good brief perspective on Gnostic artifacts; ties into both Irenaeus and Agrippa's Books of Occult Philosophy.
>>
>>936267
I meant the topic, which is Gnosticism this time around, no?
>>936274
Why are you still here. This dude is doing post-graduate studies right now, and has proven time and time again that he knows what he's talking about. Why are you going out of your way to try to discredit someone that can't be discredited by such terrible shitposts. I understand that you're lobotomized and so the irony of you, a shitposter, trying to call him a shitposter when he isn't one. Shit nigger, get it together, just cause you don't like it, doesn't mean you should shitpost like a cuck.
>>
>>936284
OH, no someone wanted me to do the library update separate from Gnosticism; I'd INTENDED to parse my upload docket differently to block off that Mandaean stuff as it's own thing for a thread.

Speaking of which, Agrippa seems to get the usage of Mahaziel as an infernal governor from Irenaeus, who would most likely have got it from knowledge of the Mandaeans (obviously), but one wonders who we go from "Angel to Logos" to "Chief Infernal Governor".
>>
>>936284
>post-graduate
No, just graduate at the moment....wait I dunno how folks label this shit elsewhere if you're across the pond or something. The point is I'm (still) on my masters because I spent a year in a couple departments before ducking out for a practical grad degree with the (sorta) intention that can maybe find a comparative religion dept. that'll let me write about Dragon Book of Essex. The practical masters is just a backup locking in extra career options of a monetarily viable nature.
>>
>>936282
>WOULD YOU LIKE TO COMPLETELY CHANGE THE SUBJECT AFTER I'VE BEEN COMPLETELY BLOWN THE FUCK OUT????

No, I would prefer that you slink back off to your containment board, instead of shitting up the history board even further.

Given that the rest of your shitposting, the "texts you're currently on" and "ones you have access to", are nothing you've actually bothered to read, I would respectfully request you at least pretend to stay on-topic instead of blatantly shilling for your dead cult, before you get banned yet again, as usual.

But by all means, shitpost a few more "u mad"s.
>>
>>936325
I have not been banned today, thanks.
But if you feel like chatting about >>936297 I'll be around, k man?
>>
So what's the post limit on this board?
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 43

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.