[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
shit /his/ says
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 28
>weapon has the slightest bit of inlaid gold, engraving or any display of good craftsmanship in the design
>IT WAS OBVIOUSLY CEREMONIAL!!!
>>
> popes pagan fish god dagon hat
>>
>Jews have never done anything wrong

>the average poor white southerner was fighting for slavery

>communism is a economic system

>cultural Marxism is tinfoil hat
>>
>>914077
I hate that. According to arm chair historians almost all pieces of armour and weapons were ceremonial.

I've heard people say that the plumes and feathers on ancient helmets weren't actually worn in battle, when they obviously were.

I've even had someone try to tell me that the Greek muscle cuirass armour was never actually worn in battle because it was too heavy. They weigh like 6kg and its spread across the torso, its fucking nothing, modern soldiers can be in up to 30kg equipment.

The most famous and annoying of course are those who try to claim the Lorica Segmentata was never used in battle and was just a parade piece. Yes lets just ignore the fact that it is found all over the Roman world, though mostly in Europe, and almost always at battle sites and military bases.
>>
File: Le Tip.png (90 KB, 310x558) Image search: [Google]
Le Tip.png
90 KB, 310x558
>>914083
>>
>Pope rules the world
>>
File: bolsheviks.png (469 KB, 1600x1332) Image search: [Google]
bolsheviks.png
469 KB, 1600x1332
>Russia was an agricultural backwater stubbornly refusing to industrialize until the Bolsheviks took power
>>
>>914091
But with the exception of the first one, all of those are true. And the first one's only untrue because it's an absolutism.
>>
File: 1446861139461.png (47 KB, 625x613) Image search: [Google]
1446861139461.png
47 KB, 625x613
>>914091
Are we really going to have that fucking discussion why cultural marxism isn't a thing *again*?
>>
>"it was real because the Bible says it so"
>>
>>914077
People don't fashion weapons out of gold.
>>
>>914164
That's his jew hat, not his Dagon fish hat.
>>
>>914539
Yes, because it hasn't been settled yet.
>>914531
Anti-semite
>>
>>914102
>and its spread across the torso
More like on the shoulders
>>
>>914549
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frankfurt_School#Cultural_Marxism_conspiracy_theory

It's literally a conspiracy theory
>>
>>914544

No, but they do stick gold on top of steel to show how wealthy and powerful they are.
>>
>>914558
Yeah, also the USSR never tried to subvert american academia or anything

xDDDDD lol conspiritards
>>
"Wrong conclusion"
>>
>>914581

Yes, the 1923 Frankfurt School was established by the USSR just a couple of months into that nation's existence, by Carl Grünberg, a man that had never been there, financed by Simon Weil, another man who had never been there. Makes perfect sense.
>>
>>914625
Not the point.
Simply pointing to something as a conspiracy theory in order to dismiss it is pretty dumb.

"deconstruction" of western values was the admitted goal of the frankfurt school.
Critical theory was established to destroy them evil capitalists, and they were followers of marx, just not to fond of standard communism.
>>
>question the illegitimacy of Jews and their relationship to ancient Israelites
>"thread has been pruned or deleted"
Why are their so many Jews on this board? I've seen dozens of threads mocking how black Africans believe they are descended from pharaohs. But oh no my precious little Jews we have to protect them, remember the 6 million goyim.

inb4 post deleted
>>
>>914750
Why is deconstructing something inherently bad? Are your values so weak and fragile that they can't handle being critically examined?
>>
Does anybody have the "I'm going back to /pol/ where I can have intelligent discussion" pic? I lost my HIS humor folder.
>>
>>914773
t. Abdullah
>>
>>914779
Please don't pretend that creating an academic echochamber in which you instill bullshit with no connection to the real world is critically examining anything.

Those disccusions are either divorced from reality and have no effect, purpose or value at all or they are actively harmful.
>>
>>914779
What? Frankfurt School academics was the most intelligent and crafty peoples on earth. They could destroy entire culture values at whim. It was really unfair to naive western educated people. They was focused on real science and progress of humanity, improvement of our common human lives. There is no way for us to even know that such treacherous social technologies even supposed to exist in this world and that some people can be insane enough to twist basic human values for their crazy agenda.
>>
>>914814
oh, so you are just talking out of your ass. Well forgive me for thinking you might actually have something to say.
>>914828
what do you mean, please elaborate
>>
>>914801
Shillberg.
>>
>>914575
I thought you were talking about teeth. Wait, you are talking about teeth.
>>
>>914091
>>the average poor white southerner was fighting for slavery

Have you ever read anything about the Civil War besides neo-Confederate apologia?
>>
>>914558
>something being a conspiracy theory means it's not real

top lel

You know the NSA digital surveillance was dismissed as a conspiracy theory just 5 years ago right
>>
>>914828
Wanna know how i know that you are dumb?

Because a jew with no economic knowledge was directly responsible for some of the worst developments in human history.
>>
>>914851
Why did West Virginia break off and join the Union? Why were there mass desertions among southern troops from 1862 onwards? The only people who really wanted to keep slavery were the planters and some bumfucks around the Gulf Coast black belt, but the upper south poor whites absolutely hated that shit (not because they loved niggers or something, but because slavery was fucking them over economically).
>>
>>914853
perhaps, but then solid evidence to the contrary was presented.

See the difference?
>>
>>914862
Jesus?
>>
>>914851

Why would anyone except the rich elite support slavery?
>>
>>914866
What exactly do you think is wrong? Frankfurt school existing, the USSR funding western academics and activists who pushed Gramscian and Frankfurt bullshit, or the term "cultural marxism"? The only real objection should be about the last one.
>>
>>914871
Ok, two jews.
>>
>>914881
the fact that none of these things have a proven connection?
>>
>>914881
Even if USSR funded all of the Frankfurt School it doesn't mean that their ideas are wrong. I bet that USA funded capitalist research to destroy Soviet culture and ideology too.
>>
>>914890
Yeah, they might have just found those rubel laying on the street.
>>
>>914890
The second one, which is probably the most damning, is very provable. Ex-USSR KGB and GRU officials literally went on record to confirm it, anti-colonialist movements in the west, numerous black activists, feminists, anti-war protesters etc were directly funded by the Soviets.

>Soviet agent: Yeah, we funded them.
>You: NO YOU DIDN'T. CONSPIRACY THEORY!
>>
>>914905
>just because the russians supported them to destroy western society doesn't mean that they are trying to destroy western society

Nice.
>>
>>914077
>all marxism is political marxism
the amount of people that sperg out when you try and tell them that marxism was important for historiography and that marxist historians are not necessarily reds trying to subvert academia
>>
>>914905
yeah that's another thing. If these people are so irritated by the ideas presented by the Frankfurt schools, use your intelligence and critical thinking to prove them wrong. Don't just sit on the internet and spout nonsense conspiracy theories like some autistic manchild.
>>
>>914905
Every fucking time, literally every time.

>They funded them
>No they didn't.
>Yes they did, here's the evidence:
>OK they did but who cares? The other side did something similar too!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/And_you_are_lynching_Negroes
>>
>>914913
I asked for proof that the Frankfurt school was funded by the soviets. The fact that a few out of the hundreds of postcolonial scholars in Western Europe at the time might have received soviet funding, direct or indirect, really isn't evidence for that.

Do you have any notion of critical thinking or do you just cherrypick facts that fit your worldwiew until you have a picture that suits your need for victimization?
>>
>>914913
>Ex-USSR KGB and GRU officials literally went on record to confirm it
[citation needed]
>anti-colonialist movements in the west, numerous black activists, feminists, anti-war protesters etc were directly funded by the Soviets
Is that supposed to damn the ideals those movements by association?
>>
>>914928
And you seem to be conflating funding a movement and creating a movement. The Soviets didn't CREATE Frankfurt school, they just poured hefty resources into spreading their ideas throughout the west.
>>
>>914938
then how can the Frankfurt school be a conspiracy by the Soviet Union to undermine Western society, if they weren't created by the Soviet Union?
>>
>>914929
>[citation needed]
Golitsyn, Kalugin, Lunev.

>Is that supposed to damn the ideals those movements by association?
Indeed.

>collaborating with the enemy to destabilize your own country and undermine its interests is not "damning"
>>
>>914952
>killing someone by a gun means you have to personally invent the gun
>>
File: indo_european_migration.jpg (583 KB, 1194x951) Image search: [Google]
indo_european_migration.jpg
583 KB, 1194x951
>Indo-European languages expanded through trade and cultural assimilation, not migration and conquest
>>
>>914750
>western culture can be dismantled by a bunch of literally who philosophers
lel strong culture you got there
>>
What did you guys turn this thread into

Why are you arguing about communism
>>
>>914959
no but you have to fire it. Or it has to be proven that you ordered the hit.

Notice how you've proven neither?
>>
>>914970
>>>/oven/
>>
>>914963
can't it be both?
>>
>>914952
They tried to establish the Josef school for applied destruction of pig capitaltist, but that didn't catch on.

>>914970
>your body can be destroyed by benign gut bacteria migrating into the brain

lel strong body you got there xD
>>
>>914973
this is a shitty meta-thread attempting to generate dank memes, anything would be better than what it started out as.
>>
>>914975
Just out of interest, is it (in your opinion) a fact that the soviet union used espionage to develop their own nuclear weapons program?
>>
>>914981
> they tried to establish the josef school
oh, was that the frankfurt school? No? so then what the hell does it matter?
> lel strong body
Sounds like natural selection to me
>>
>>914975
The Soviets "ordered the hit" by pouring money into traitorous academia and activist circles in the west. See the Black Panthers for example which was pretty much a Soviet/Cuban funded movement.
>>
File: le donald fac.jpg (5 KB, 118x178) Image search: [Google]
le donald fac.jpg
5 KB, 118x178
>>914992
>I don't know what natural selection is
Not him btw, before you accuse me of derailing the discussion
>>
>>914990
> opinion
> fact
Why are you using those two words in the same sentence? It's common knowledge that they did.
>>
File: 1455202635541.png (9 KB, 509x151) Image search: [Google]
1455202635541.png
9 KB, 509x151
>>914791
>>
>>914992
>oh, was that the frankfurt school? No? so then what the hell does it matter?

Your are seriously dumb.
Why would they not coopt a movement that was based on marxist principles?

>Sounds like natural selection to me
Yeah, because you don't know anything about biology either

>piano falls on your head?
>LEL BAD GENES
>>
>>914995
But they didn't order the hit regarding the Frankfurt school which existed long before the 60's and as such has no proven connection to the Soviet Union. Which part of this is hard to understand?
>>
File: Chozo DNA.png (761 KB, 885x1254) Image search: [Google]
Chozo DNA.png
761 KB, 885x1254
>>915007
danka phampai
>>
>>915015
>getting paid by the soviet union
>no connection to the soviet union

If this was any other board i would assume that you are trolling.
>>
>>915009
>>915001
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immunogenetics

> why would they not coopt a movement

Until you've proven that they did, you are literally a conspiracy theorist.
>>
>>915001
>>915009
Not him but that would be an example of natural selection. Your genes were less able than someone else's at keeping the bacteria benign.
>>
>>915015
You're obtuse beyond imaginable.

The gun (Frankfurt school) existed before the Soviets got involved and was in fact a pretty minor movement. The Soviets then picked up the gun and fired a bullet at the west.
>>
>>914905

Oddly enough, the United States just dumped money into avant-garde modern art that made soviet realism look like children's drawings. It made the educated classes of communist cultures beel like they were living in an intellectual backwater. It worked, too.
>>
>>915028
no one has yet posted any proof that the Frankfurt School, which operated before the cold war, was funded by the USSR...
>>
>>915029
You seem to misunderstand the way bacteria work.
You may be the fittest guy on the planet but because of a single slip up you're going to be dead.
Plus, the reason this particular bacteria is killing the body is because the rest of the bodies are dead
>>
File: socrel.jpg (96 KB, 566x400) Image search: [Google]
socrel.jpg
96 KB, 566x400
>>915034
>avant-garde modern art that made soviet realism look like children's drawings

You think picrelated looks like a "children's drawing" compared to Pollock's literal shit splattered on a canvas?
>>
>>915039
>before the cold war

not one of the crazy /pol/tards, but the soviets certanly had international(e) machinations in the 20s and 30s already.
>>
File: absolute madman.png (1 MB, 736x740) Image search: [Google]
absolute madman.png
1 MB, 736x740
>>914905
>whataboutism
never change pinkos.
never change
>>
>>915033
so then the Frankfurt School really had nothing to do with it, which it what I was getting at... thank you.

Regarding some of the ideas influenced by it: If we take postcolonialism, Spivak, Said and Bhaba all have no real connection to the Soviet Union or the KGB. Fanon was once treated for cancer there. That's all. You'd think if this was one big Soviet conspiracy, because it apparently has to be a Soviet conspiracy that third worlders don't want to be subject to colonial rule by Europeans, you would think that there would be more of a connection.
>>
>>914954
>>Is that supposed to damn the ideals those movements by association?
>Indeed.
So you would argue against racial equality, sex equality, peace because the Soviets apparently threw some coin at a few of them?

>>914954
>Golitsyn, Kalugin, Lunev.
Got a summary? I don't want to chase after Bezmenov-tier lunacy.
>>
>>915059
>if you don't think cultural marxists are out to get us, you're a pinko commie

nice false dichotomisation you've got there, I bet you're american
>>
>>915057
even in 1923, a few months into their existence as a country? You don't think that might be a bit of a stretch?
>>
>>915070
I don't think that, I'm simply pointing out his tu quoque retardation
>>
>>915029
>>915032
No it is not.
It is not about "keeping bacteria benign", that isn't even a thing.
Those cases are literal accidents where one lone bacteria ends up in the wrong place and causes absolute havoc.

If two guys stand side by side and one gets hit by a falling anvil there is literally no natural selection involved in the process.
>>
>>915057
YOu could give this guy written testemony, next he would be asking you to prove that such a thing like the soviet union existed at all.

>>915071
Do you believe that there were no commies in russia before they came into power?
>>
>>915069
>The Soviet intelligence was really unparalleled. The KGB programs — which would run all sorts of congresses, peace congresses, youth congresses, festivals, women's movements, trade union movements, campaigns against U.S. missiles in Europe, campaigns against neutron weapons, allegations that AIDS... was invented by the CIA. All sorts of forgeries and faked material — [were] targeted at politicians, the academic community, at the public at large.

t. Oleg Kalugin

>lunacy

Yeah, people who were highly ranked Soviet intelligence officers involved in KGB and GRU psyops programs are "lunatics", I guess some literal who on 4chan like you is a better authority on the matter lmao.
>>
>>915078
just admit that you used a shitty and irrelevant metaphor.
>>
>>915069
>equality, sex equality, peace

>implying one of those things is real
>>
>>915094
Why, because i am right?
>>
>>915071
The first International was held way back in the 19th century lad, panglobalism was always part of the communist and russian agenda, at least until uncle Joffie took over.
>>
>>915078
It would be, just an extremely small selection pressure in the scheme of things.

And being hit by an anvil would still be evolution (think of genetic drift), and maybe even a selection pressure towards faster reflexes.
>>
>>915087
> do you believe that there were no commies in Russia

No, I'm sure there were some.

What I don't believe is that these commies established an institute at a university in Frankfurt with the purpose of undermining the West without being given at least some proof...
>>
>>915107
which proves what exactly?

Oh right, nothing.

>>915111

thank you

>>915106

I doubt you've ever been right on anything
>>
>/his/ is a left wing board
>>
>>915069
You fucking moron have you even noticed the little fact the anti-war and dearmament movements targeted the western countries almost exclusively? The activist faggots had apparently no problem with the USSR being armed to the teeth and posessing more nukes than all the other countries combined.

Likewise they wanted the western colonialists to get the fuck out of Africa, but in the same breath they supported Soviet-funded African communist guerillas and insurgents.
>>
>>915111
>selection pressure towards faster reflexes
faster reflexes wouldn't save you at all.
Much like you can't evolve fireproof skin
>>
>>915111
>It would be, just an extremely small selection pressure in the scheme of things.

No, because there are some things that cannot be resisted.
Exposing millions of humans to gamma radiation would not eventually lead to humans that are resistant, it will always cause death.

>And being hit by an anvil would still be evolution (think of genetic drift)

We were talking about natural selection.

>and maybe even a selection pressure towards faster reflexes.

Nope, reaction doesn't even come into it.
>>
>>915137
yes, because the West never once engaged in hypocrisy during the cold war...

Do you seriously believe that it was a Soviet conspiracy that the people of Africa wanted decolonization?
>>
>>915147
death is part of natural selection
>>
>>915141
So there's a falling piano, and both notice it as it's falling. Only one manages to get out of the way in time.
>>
>>914851
why would someone want to fight for something that didn't have any impact on him? Only around 2% of americans had slaves... they weren't the poor white southerners...
>>
>>915093
Bezmenov's model literally requires near everyone involved in the university system of the USA to self-propagate Cultural Marxism with no agency to question what they are being tought, or somehow only being programmed to question things the Cultural Marxist way, the way Bezmenov has it, it is basically a conspiracy for autists that think everybody else are sheeple that completely and utterly lack agency of any sort. Both sides of politics would be corrupted under the Bezmenov model.

He was either a complete nutter, or actually just a Soviet stooge with the aim of implanting suspicion of US institutions and agencies.
>>
>>915154
No, that's not how the metaphor works, stop trying to twist it.
Two guys are standing and suddenly, out of literally nowhere, a piano falls on one of them.
The other guy survives literally because of luck
>>
>>915095
here we go
>>
>>915148
>yes, because the West never once engaged in hypocrisy during the cold war...

Literally no one said that.
All the people you are argueing against will admit that both sides tried to hinder the other.

From that, it does not follow that the frankfurt school was not used as a tool by the soviets.

>Do you seriously believe that it was a Soviet conspiracy that the people of Africa wanted decolonization?

Watch the video of Mandela chanting "we have sworn to kill whitey".
Pay close attention to the only white person in that video.

Colonization was a net benefit for niggers btw., even at the height of apartheid thousands migrated INTO south africa.
>>
>>915128
>which proves what exactly?
>Oh right, nothing.

Calm down and take a breather, I'm not out to get you, I just wanted to point out that your mention of the cold war as some sort of a meaningful divider was erroneousr
>>
>>915163
Natural selection doesn't work by metaphor though.
>>
>>915148
>hypocrisy

Lynching negroes again. Not an argument.

>Do you seriously believe that it was a Soviet conspiracy that the people of Africa wanted decolonization?
>the people of Africa

You dropped the ball right there. Most didn't give a damn.
>>
>try to delete thread because of these two autistic faglords
>"You cannot delete a post this old"
sorry everyone
>>
>>915137
Probably because they were based in the west.

>
Likewise they wanted the western colonialists to get the fuck out of Africa, but in the same breath they supported Soviet-funded African communist guerillas and insurgents.

How is it hypocritical to be against colonialism, and therefore support anti-colonialist fighters?
>>
>>915178
In a vacuum it does, which is where the original idea( western society being the strongest body) came from.
>>
>>915137
lad, dearmament movements were a thing in soviet and commie countries as well, it's just that, you know, the authoritarian police state and all....
>>
>>915153
What a meaningless statement.
Reproductive success is.
Not even strictly true for evolution - even immortal organisms can evolve, as long as they reproduce.
>>
>>914963
what a fucking mess
>>
>>915183
Because there were black Africans who were violently opposed to Marxism, yet the western academia nutjobs only supported the Marxist ones.

As for Frankfurt School, Angela Davis (one of the key members of the BP movement) was directly coached up by Herbert Marcuse and funded by the Eastern Block countries. I'm from former Czechoslovakia myself and have it from a good source that we were pouring cash into black radicals in America in order to ignite a race war.
>>
>>915174
> it does not follow that the Frankfurt school was not used as a tool by the Soviets.

Here's the thing about claims, the burden of proof is on the one making them.

> colonization was a net benefit for niggers

Regardless of how retarded that statement is, my question was not whether or not the people of Africa benefitted from colonization but whether or not they wanted it. Based on dozens of colonial wars, hundreds of colonial uprisings and a referendum on the matter in plenty of countries, I'd say they didn't. But then again, you did have that one guy in that one video.

>>915177

It is a meaningful divider when the claim was that the Soviets created the Frankfurt school to undermine the West as a whole before the East-West dichotomy was even a thing
>>
>>915071
The Soviets supplied the German Novemberrevolution (1919) with guns, for one.
>>
>>915234
so because they supplied one revolution with guns, that is to be taken as proof that they supplied the intellectual and financial backing of an entirely different group of people that had never been there?
>>
>>915245
I don't even know what you're trying to argue at this point, other than constantly moving the goalposts when hit with facts.
>>
>>915219
>Here's the thing about claims, the burden of proof is on the one making them.

You are claiming burden of proof for a fact that is universally aknowlegded.
Soviet officials themselves admitted the infiltration of western institutions, including academia.

>But then again, you did have that one guy in that one video.
Both the destruction of SA and Rhodesia were funden and influenced by marxists.
I honestly cannot comprehend why you would deny that.

>the claim was that the Soviets created the Frankfurt school

That claim was NEVER made.
>>
>>915258
what I said right from the start is that there is no proof that the Frankfurt school was created by the Soviet Union. That is still what I am arguing. And proof has yet to be posted. I don't know how you define that as moving the goalposts.
>>
>>915219
Numerous posters told you the Soviets didn't create the Frankfurt School, they just utilized it heavily.
>>
>>915265
>Soviet officials themselves admitted the infiltration of western institutions, including academia.
I would like to know whether the model for infiltration, corruption and propagation is more realistic than Bezmenov's.
>>
>>915265
> universally acknowledged

It is not universally acknowledge that _The Frankfurt School_ was infiltrated by Soviet spies. Which should be painfully evident from the fact that none of you retards have posted a shred of evidence. I fucking challenge you here, post solid evidence of this supposedly universally acknowledged fact or get the fuck out.

> the destruction of SA and Rhodesia were funded and influenced by marxists

Both of those countries were also undermined by the West as well, though.

> that claim was never made

You said they were used as a tool by the Soviets. How else am I supposed to take it?
>>
>>915283
Not him but you are dismissing the Soviet agents as non credible, basically rejecting the evidence based on your personal agenda. There's literally no point debating you if you just throw all the evidence out of the window.
>>
>>915275
but what the hell does that prove? They also utilized railways heavily. Am I to take it that railways are a Soviet conspiracy?
>>
>>915299

>what the hell does that prove
That the Soviets used Frankfurt School as weapon in order to destroy the west?

>inb4 I was only pretending to be retarded
>>
>>915308
> that the Soviets used _Frankfurt School_ as a weapon in order to destroy the West

...And we're back to another claim that I have asked for proof of countless times.
>>
I know that the USSR was trying to undermine western cultural values, and I am 100% on board with that.
>>
>>915308
Not to destroy but to help west to understand what is class struggle is and how they be step closer to society of peace and love.
>>
>>915271
The argument never was about the Soviet Union creating the Frankfurt School it was about them funding and using it to subvert Western culture.
>>
>>915320
Not western cultural values but capitalism.
>>
>>915325
> funding
Which makes for yet another unproven claim
> using it to subvert Western culture
And we're at four now, by my count.
>>
>>915294
>you
I'm rejecting the evidence based on common sense. To take Bezmenov at face value means making some immense assumptions; and I can't be fucked finding how cutural marxism was supposed to have worked with Golitsyn, Kalugin and Lunev off my own back. In the past when this has come up Bezmenov has been the only one quoted.
>>
>>915318
And you were told several times to read accounts from people who were involved in Soviet intelligence, also declassified politburo meeting transcripts (such as Andropov declaring they had to stop the deployment of Pershing missiles in western Germany), the US intelligence discovering ties of racial and anti-war movements to the communists, etc.

Also you conveniently ignored this post: >>915208
>>
>>915338
>I can't be fucked

Then shut the fuck up if you can't be arsed to read.
>>
>>915283
The process is quite simple acutally.

Pay teacher, teacher it to students, students believe it.
Shit, there are still people that believe in communism without receiving payments.

>>915292
What evidence would you like me to produce? A cheque from stalin adressed to Adorno?

>You said they were used as a tool by the Soviets. How else am I supposed to take it?
We never claimed they created them.

We claimed that a group of people who were disceples of Marx tried to damage and subvert western/capitalist culture, which is their fucking mission statement.
>>
>>915331
This seems like a good place to start for you. Several people have told you already about Soviet officials admitting to it but you refuse to put 5 minutes of research into it. >>914954
>>
>>915346
Burden of proof lies with you bucko, if all I did was give you three surnames and told you to go fetch, would you?
>>
>>915355
>Bible says God doesn't exist.
>No it doesn't, go read the Bible.
>It's too long, I can't be arsed.
>>
>>915362
more like
>cultural marxism works, trust me, but go read rogers & hammerstein if u don't
>>
>>915339
Literally none of that is definitive proof. It is hearsay and flimsy allegations based on loose connections. Stop wasting my time please.

Like I said, you might as well argue that railroads or water is a Soviet conspiracy.
>>
>>915329
Even more on board with that.
>>
>>915355
Three surnames that give you the exact people you need to know and pages filled with the pertinent information. I don't need to waste my time informing you more than I have, it's up to you at this point.
>>
>>915373
You are a nobody, your time is not valuable.

>Andropov literally addressing the Politburo and flat out saying the USSR needs to pour more money into anti-war movements in order to stop American missile deployment in western Europe
>flimsy allegations

Some of the declassified transcripts from the archives are even available online, but considering your faggot attitude I guess "I can't be fucked" to link it to you.
>>
>>915380
well then fuck it, if you aren't going to offer anything better I'll stay with Bezmenov, which is absolute /x/tier garbage.
>>
>>915354
but that's not proof of a larger conspiracy damning all of feminist and postcolonial studies. Not in any way. The people with supposed Soviet ties weren't even all that influential in those movements.
>>
>>915387
and this is somehow supposed to prove that all of Western Academia was infiltrated by the Soviets and entire fields of study that had fuck all to do with American missile deployment were tainted and therefore remain invalid to this day? And that these are an attempt to undermine the West? Based on something that ONE drunk Soviet spy once said that wasn't even relevant to those particular studies?

You are literally autistic.
>>
>>915402
When are you going to address the post about Angela Davis? You're ignoring it for like half the thread. She had obvious connections to Frankfurt School, the radical black movement, the USSR and pro-communist western academia at the same time.

>something that ONE drunk Soviet spy once said

You're the one who constantly keeps bringing up Bezmenov, not me.

And again the quote from Kalugin, a former top ranked KGB official at the Soviet embassy in DC:

>The Soviet intelligence was really unparalleled. The KGB programs — which would run all sorts of congresses, peace congresses, youth congresses, festivals, women's movements, trade union movements, campaigns against U.S. missiles in Europe, campaigns against neutron weapons, allegations that AIDS... was invented by the CIA. All sorts of forgeries and faked material — [were] targeted at politicians, the academic community, at the public at large.

Direct quote from his CNN interview
>>
>>915047
Not a children's drawing but certainly Norman Rockwellesque kitsch.
>>
>>915428
A children's drawing would be an upgrade over Pollock. It's the equivalent of vomiting on a canvas.
>>
>>915064
It's not a Soviet conspiracy that third worlders don't want tone subject to "colonial rule by Europeans", but it is a Soviet conspiracy that Europeans give a shit about what third worlders think in the first place.
>>
>>915419
>Direct quote from his CNN interview
He won't accept that, Kalugin just made that up to undermine the west (which he did not do during the cold war of course!)
>>
>>915419
> Angela David

Angela Davis was not a key figure in any academic movements and not very influential, besides, it's not exactly a big secret that she was a communist...

> Kalugin

Look, I don't doubt for a second that the Soviets did all those things, just like I'm sure we did the same to them. What I have yet to see proof of, however, is that the major ideas within modern cultural movements, most of which come from scholars and thinkers with no relation to the Soviet Union, should somehow be tainted by this.

Or perhaps you could enlighten me: What is the Soviet connection with Simone De Beavoir, Edward Said, Malcolm X, Homi Bhaba, Gayatri Spivak, Franklin D. Roosevelt, Michel Foucault and Martin Luther King?

Considering that these people were all considerably more influential on the ideas you dismiss as culturally marxist, I just think it's a little strange that so many of them have absolutely no connection to the Soviets, and most of them openly criticized and worked to undermine it.
>>
>>915435
I don't care for colonialism. I'm European. Guess you're wrong.
>>
>>915449
>Angela Davis was not very influential

And this is a sexy example of goalpost moving. She was extremely influential.

Besides, it wasn't just her. Pretty much all of the Black Panther brass had connections to the USSR and/or Cuba.

>inb4 you move the goalposts again and say the Black Panthers were irrelevant

Literally every western academia leftie was jizzing to them.
>>
>>915462
How does the fact that you're a European educated in a Marxist environment who opposes colonialism prove me wrong?
>>
>>915469
> she was extremely influential
As a radical and political activist, certainly. Not as an academic.
> All the black panthers
Every clinically sane person would point to MLK, Malcolm X and Rosa Parks as far more influential on the civil rights movement. I asked before, what was their Soviet connection?
>>
>>915481
>he actually thinks education in the western world is Marxist
>>
>>915469

Not him, but just saying they were influential without evidence doesn't exactly do you favours.
>>
>>915486
>Rosa Parks

Proven communist affiliated with the CPUSA (A Soviet operation).
>>
>>914543
Why go full retard, anon?
>>
>>915481
yes, the free market economy I grew up in is definitely marxist as fuck.

And only a marxist could think that ruling hundreds of millions of people against their will is a bad idea

After all, only marxist believe in democracy and the free market... oh wait.
>>
>>915488
>he thinks it isn't
Oh dear...
>>
>>915494

Oh God.
>>
>>915508
?
>>
>>915494
and MLK and Malcolm X?

I am still a little curious about the Rosa Parks incident. She did indeed a few meetings though she was never a member. Am I to take it that one has to be a full-fledged communist to oppose the notion that buses should be racially segregated? Guess I am also a communist, then.
>>
>>915520

You remind me of a schizophrenic ranter who's claiming they are being gang stalked. But this just on a global scale. Instead of walking around yelling at postal workers for driving near you, you're trying to find the most strenuous links you can to prove an already presupposed world view you've been brainwashed to believe.

The worst part is, this psychosis will make you think I'm part of this conspiracy or simply unaware. It's just like schizophrenia.
>>
>>915502
How exactly is a free market antithetical to colonialism?

The only reason you think controlling millions of foreigners against their will is wrong is because you were raised to be a racial egalitarian and the spread of racial egalitarianism is directly connected to the spread of Marxism.

There's no reason at all that you as a European should give a damn whether or not Africans in Rhodesia/Zimbabwe are content with their lot in life.
>>
>>915522
>attended a few meetings
>totally not a communist though
>she just went to their meetings for the free coffee
>>
File: image.jpg (27 KB, 301x421) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27 KB, 301x421
>>915544

Yeah guys! Racial egalitarianism and general empathy never existed until Marx! You've all been brainwashed!!
>>
>>915544
the free market is antithetical to marxism, not colonialism.

> no reason to care if Africans are content with their life

There is also no reason for me to subjugate them by force...

Besides, I'd say the refugee and terrorism crises we have right now are pretty definitive proof that we do have a reason to at least pay attention to what goes on in the third world.
>>
>>915419
>You're the one who constantly keeps bringing up Bezmenov, not me.
There's two of us, I was the one who kept bringing up Bezmenov, in lieu of you actually giving sources for your claims. I'm not going to go and find the evidence for them.

I'm out.
>>
>>915522
MLK wasn't a communist, I know that much, although for a long time people (including the FBI) thought he was.

Parks was, however and so was the BPP.

Also I'm generally opposed to racial discrimination but I still fail to see why that bus shit was such a big deal. Speaking as a person who didn't grow up in America, genuinely curious what was the fuss about.

>>915539
Her being a communist is a fact, sorry buddy. She regularly attended CPUSA meetings and was affiliated with the Highlander Folk School, a communist backed organization.
>>
>>915553
none of that is proof of a Soviet connection. Or are political opinions that differ from the norm now not allowed in the land of the free? You also didn't answer my question.
>>
>>915557
You do realize that you can believe that all human souls are deserving of God's grace while still believing some humans are superior to others right?

The best part is I guarantee you're not even Christian.
>>
>>915557
Marx was actually a racist. Engels was even worse in that regard.
>>
>>915568

What I'm saying is, though, is that her affiliation has literally nothing to do with what she did on that bus.

>waaaah why don't a certain race like being treated like shit anymore?!
>it must be the soviets behind this! The blacks couldn't possibly do it themselves!

Occam's Razor
>>
>>915568
> why was black people having to give up their seat in a bus to white people controversial, what's the big deal?

Allright, I'm out too.
>>
>>915582
Being forced to sit on a certain seat on the bus is being "treated like shit"? Literally how spoiled do you have to be to come up with that?
>>
>>915566
Aren't both of those examples pretty much our fault though? If we had left those areas alone we would have Muslims mass crashing the gates or bombing our cities.
>>
>>915577
Maybe in your incomprehensible mental gymnastics, sure,
And you do realise some people actually didn't like colonialism and weren't Marxist right?

>>915580
I'm not a Marxist.
>>
>>915593
I didn't say you were.
>>
>>915587
That's not an answer.
>>
>>915588

You're saying that as someone who's never faced that EVER in their lives.
>>
>>915590
well for fear of being called a cultural marxists, yes I do believe that we have part of the blame for the way things have turned out, and should take it into consideration the next time we decide to export liberty through bombs.

Or Christianity through colonialism, hence the relevance.
>>
>>915544
There's no reason he should give a damn about whether anyone is content with their lives, beyond it benefiting him.
>>
>>915606
I'm from Eastern Europe m8, I can guarantee I've faced worse shit than the American blacks in the last 50 years.
>>
>>915604
well can you give me a good reason as to why on earth that system should ever have been in place?
>>
>>915609

>everyone should think like me!
>>
>>915610
> misery is quantifiable
>>
>>915617
I can agree it's a pretty nonsensical policy to start with but I really don't see how it's being oppressive. Were the blacks forced to sit on nails in that part of the bus or something? Were they bound up by leather belts?

>>915624
Having a designated seat in the bus is not misery.
>>
>>914549
>Yes, because it hasn't been settled yet.
Really? What question-marks is there still to be bothered with that hasn't been gone over hundreds of times?
>>
>>915610

Firstly, I doubt that you've experienced systematic racism by your own state.
Secondly, just because you're a big tough guy in your own context who'd "put up with it", doesn't mean others will. You'd do the exact same thing you were a minority in a black majority and were forced to sit in specific areas. Eventually it gets grating being treated like cattle.
>>
>>915566
The only reason these refugee and terrorism crises are occurring is because Europeans are stuck in the delusion that there's no such thing as Europe beyond an economic arrangement across borders perceived as arbitrary rather than the product of history and cultural demands.

Colonialism has nothing to do with this dilemma as these people would still be poor, violent, and covetous of your national wealth regardless if colonialism had never occurred. The real root cause of this problem is capitalism increasing the wealth of these third worlders to the point that millions of them can afford the tens of thousands of dollars required ship themselves from their countries into yours, while your leaders refuse to stop them.
>>
>>914917
Reality proves them wrong. All of the problems facing us now have their foundation in the Frankfurt School.
>>
>>915627

I also knew Slavs were brain dead. They're just literally incapable of empathy or seeing things from a different perspective.
>>
>>915627
> I don't see how it's oppressive

Oppression

noun
the exercise of authority or power in a burdensome, cruel, or unjust manner.
an act or instance of oppressing or subjecting to cruel or unjust impositions or restraints.

You don't think it was an unjust exercise of power?

> having a designated seat in the bus is not misery

It was symptomatic of a larger system of oppression that also included unfair access to education and voters' rights, among many other things.
>>
>>915609
Exactly!
Which is why despise all these milquetoast leftists that demand I give a shit about foreigners who don't give a shit about me, out of some sense of international solidarity.

Fuck international solidarity.
It's for Red faggots, and Red faggots should be beat half to death then thrown from planes into the sea.
>>
>>915649
You still haven't provided an argument, unless you consider mindless OH WOW SERIOUSLY shit flinging as one.

>>915655
>voters' rights

Yeah I could see why people would view that as oppressive, still not getting the bus seats though.
>>
>>915642
>all of the things I consider problems have their foundation in the Frankfurt school
>>
>>915663
So then we should all be selfish psychopaths?
>>
>>915636
you know, it's a good thing you started out with "the _only_ reason the refugee crisis is occurring..." because I've learned by now that monocausal explanations of complex issues that vary from person to person, culture to culture and country to country is a sure sign that don't have time for what's about to follow.
>>
>>915159
Quit being a conspiracy theorist. You have to take these things at face value, just like you do for all of the opinions you agree with.
>>
>>915593
It's hardly incomprehensible mental gymnastics.
I can think a retard is deserving of human decency while still thinking that retards should not be allowed to vote or reproduce.

Just because you believe that all people have souls worth saving doesn't suddenly mean you're going to believe that all people deserve political sovereignty.
>>
>>915667
> still not getting the bus seasts

You didn't read the text book definition of oppression that I gave you?
>>
>>915696
I did and I still fail to see anything cruel or unjust about having a designated seat. It's just dumb, but it's not oppression.
>>
>>915590
It's a lose-lose situation,
If we let them get loose you get Constantinople.
If you try to mess about you get ISIS and Al-qaeda
>>
>>915705
it is, by definition, an unjust restraint.
>>
>people in this thread acting like the Communist ties of civil rights figures and liberators are a black mark to be denied rather than all the more reason to like them
>>
>>915705
So your argument is literally separate but equal.
>>
>>915672
edgy opinion but most people are t b h
>>
>>915649
>incapable of empathy

Poor you. Considering that in the recent era the Slavs were dragged through communism, mafia rule and economical collapses left and right I can't fault them for not seeing a mundane issue like that as oppression.
>>
>>915617
It was so they would be downwind.
Niggers stink, so putting them in the back of the bus means the flow of air through the bus blows their stink out the back, rather than onto the white passengers.
>>
>>915718
Were whites permitted to sit in the black section? Genuinely asking since I have no idea.
>>
>>915739
> Under the system of segregation used on Montgomery buses, white people who boarded the bus took seats in the front rows, filling the bus toward the back. Black people who boarded the bus took seats in the back rows, filling the bus toward the front. Eventually, the two sections would meet, and the bus would be full. If other black people boarded the bus, they were required to stand. If another white person boarded the bus, then everyone in the black row nearest the front had to get up and stand, so that a new row for white people could be created. Often when boarding the buses, black people were required to pay at the front, get off, and reenter the bus through a separate door at the back.[13] On some occasions bus drivers would drive away before black passengers were able to reboard
>>
File: 1458755738623.png (322 KB, 416x431) Image search: [Google]
1458755738623.png
322 KB, 416x431
>muh bus seats
>>
>>915675
The fact that these millions of people have countless reasons and motivations for desiring to emigrate does not change the fact that if they were not allowed to emigrate in the first place, their problems would not be your problems.

A Muslim immigrant cannot explode a bomb in Brussels if there are no Muslim immigrants in Brussels.
>>
>>915745
Sounds monumentally autistic to be fair, not sure if it answers my question though.
>>
>>915746
havent you followed the thread at all? It was all one big Soviet conspiracy invented in Germany in the 20's
>>
>>915756
> Bakraoui brothers
> emigrants

You really have no clue about any of this, do you?

>>915758
if whites got on, blacks had to get up.
>>
File: elagalabus.png (335 KB, 590x750) Image search: [Google]
elagalabus.png
335 KB, 590x750
>thread starts with OP complaining about people thinking decorated weapons were only ceremonial
>200 posts in we're talking about niggers on buses
>>
>>915745
>On some occasions bus drivers would drive away before black passengers were able to reboard

rekt
>>
>>915775
4chan has an incredibly unhealthy obsession with race.
>>
>>915705
Since it seems the bus seat thing just can't get to you, let's try some other examples.

How about the minority being forced to drink from other fountains than the majority, as was common in Apartheid Africa and medieval Europe?
How about the minority being forced to enter churches and other buildings through a different door than the the majority (a back door, usually), another medieval classic?
How about the minority being forced to swim in separate swimming pools?
How about the minority being forced to sit on separate park benches?

If you understand these then you just need to realize they did the same for bus seats.
And if you, personally, don't see any of those as oppressive, I can assure you that people in those days, both the minority and the majorities, understood what the point of those laws were. It wasn't "just dumb" to them. Maybe you think it was just dumb to make eunuchs carry their former genitals around their necks too.
>>
>>915774
That's only if the bus was full, but what if a white guy just wanted to sit in the black part of the bus if it was half full?
>>
>>915782
oh I see. Well I actually don't know.

Would've been fun to try.
>>
>>915774
>the children of Muslim immigrants magically cease to become descended from Muslim immigrants and are therefore entirely unrelated to the issue of Muslim migration.

No Muslims = No Muslim terrorists
>>
>>915781
I don't view those things as oppressive, just retarded and needlessly complicating.

I mean I could ask the same about bathroom sex segregation, if a man goes to take a shit at women's bathroom, is he a freedom fighter against gender tyranny?
>>
>>915781
If life was so horrible why didn't they just move to a country that treated them better?
>>
>>915793
but you said emigrants...

What do we do whenever an ethnic European is violent, then? Send all the ethnic European back to Africa?
>>
>>915798
Dunno, why don't you ask them?
>>
>>915774
They were descended from immigrants. If there was no muslim immigration into Europe they wouldn't be living in Belgium.
>>
>>915799
If the European man is raised in a culture that promotes violence against outsiders then yeah, the entire group should be exiled
>>
>>915804
so whenever a tiny minority within a group carries out an act we don't like, we establish collective guilt and punishment?

What would be the appropriate punishment for all of Belgium for Belgian Congo, then?
>>
>>915815
It shouldn't be applied to all minorities per se, just to muslims.
>>
>>915799
What do European criminals have to do with anything?
>>
>>915812

I take it then, that based on the actions of Anders Breivik alone, all of Europe should be sent back to Ethiopia?
>>
>>915820
shame about those consitutions then...
>>
>>915815
The Belgians left the Congo and likewise muslims should fuck off from Europe.
>>
>>915797
>I don't view those things as oppressive
Then I already treated that scenario in the post you replied to, so go read it again, dipshit.

Have you considered that maybe it's not the laws that are retarded? I mean, entire societies found them quite sensible.
>>
>>915822
>>915815
>>
>>915824
AFAIK Northern europeans don't teach their kids to kill homosexuals or promiscuous women
>>
>>915830
You seem quite agitated.
>>
>>915841
I have very low tolerance for the mentally retarded.
>>
>>915815
Congo is more than welcome to declare war on Belgium if they feel so aggrieved.

A much more interesting question though is who exactly do you think you are to adjudicate punishment for Belgium on behalf of the Congo?
>>
>>915829
but they would of course have to have all of their passports seized and never be allowed to travel again.

Or, we could, you know, work towards actually finding a solution here rather than blow steam out of our asses based on paranoia.
>>
>>915840
Isn't this what the far right generally believes anyway?
>>
>>915846
I was hoping it was apparent from my post that I don't believe in collective punishment. Being an adult, and all.

>>915840
AFAIK Muslims don't either
>>
>>915840
This.

>>915854
Be my guest if you want to deport far right terrorist sympathizers.
>>
>>915824
Why would Europeans be forced to leave their country and deported to Ethiopia for the crime of killing Europeans?

Those are some interesting mental gymnastics bro.
>>
File: file.png (220 KB, 491x522) Image search: [Google]
file.png
220 KB, 491x522
>>915857
>AFAIK Muslims don't either
nice meme
>>
>>915860
why would Muslims be forced to leave their country and deported based on the crimes of other Muslims they have no connection with?
>>
File: homosex.jpg (128 KB, 1484x733) Image search: [Google]
homosex.jpg
128 KB, 1484x733
>>915857
>Muslims don't either
>>
>>915857
Well I do.
Besides retroactively pointing out that there would be no Islamic terrorism in Belgium if they had not opened up their nation to Islamic immigration is not collective punishment it's a statement of fact.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 28

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.