[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I don't know why but I'm in the mood for shit about
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: historia_011-e1430494438108.jpg (76 KB, 600x375) Image search: [Google]
historia_011-e1430494438108.jpg
76 KB, 600x375
I don't know why but I'm in the mood for shit about romance. Post shit that melts your heart.
>The son of Afonso IV and his consort Beatriz of Castile, Peter was married in 1336 to Constanza of Castile; but she died in 1345, and Peter is chiefly remembered for his love for Inês de Castro, the lady-in-waiting of Constanza
>She was later killed by three men on orders of Afonso IV due to suspicions that the Portuguese court would fall into Castile hands
>The Portuguese king conducted a public trial of Pêro Coelho and Álvaro Gonçalves in 1381. After finding them guilty of Ines' murder, the king ripped their hearts out with his own hands, according to chronicler Fernão Lopes, because of what they had done to his own heart. Diogo Lopes Pacheco escaped to France and died in 1383
>According to legend, Peter later had Inês' body exhumed and placed upon a throne, dressed in rich robes and jewels, and required all of his vassals to kiss the hand of the deceased "queen". However, contemporary evidence that the event occurred is minimal; Peter did have Inês' body removed from her resting place in Coimbra and taken to Alcobaça where it was reburied in the royal monastery. Peter had two tombs constructed, one for each of them, so they would see each other when rising at the Last Judgment. The tombs show Peter and Inês facing each other, with the words "Até o fim do mundo..." ("Until the end of the world...") inscribed on the marble

>You will never love a woman so much that you go nuclear and rip out her killers' hearts with your own two hands
>>
>>916479
Nobody has any stories? Damn.
>>
>a young German princess and a Russian prince overcome the disapproval of their families, as well as the national and religious barriers between them, to be together
>have five beautiful children
>everyone gets shot in the basement by Communists
>>
>>916479

Does a female love a man as a man loves a female? No; the female does not love the man; at best, the woman loves to be loved as well as adores to love to be loved. Most of the men love a woman such as most of the females loving their children, up to, for too many men, talking to the female in puerile manner in public; whereby most of the men completely failing to understand that a man must take a female with detachment, such as an owner loving his dog, such as the scientist towards his experimental subject. The lovers plays along, play her game precisely for he is not egotistic, but only narcissistic.
Her lack of reflexivity renders her the most untameable creature that so many men attempt, drawn by her, to domesticate only to perish faster than a moth on a night lamp, due to their innate failure to seek a reality outwards themselves, something that the inwards attention of the female prevents her to endure. Her nudity is the force of the woman : she makes her lack of apparent shield the most powerful one, so that the woman never lies to who takes the moment to observe her, yet without hesitating to crush every man whom she judges cruelly unworthy of her. So much power appears as beauty itself but, naturally, once that the higher man reaches her, he understands at the same instant her vacuity, or rather, the debilitation of his original quest.
>>
>>916652
Holy Shit nigger, did you ever hear of this magical thing called 'Paragraph Spacing'?
>>
>>916659
You shouldn't argue with the paste anon
>>
>>916652
Literally, puting the bitch in a pedestal
Girls are not that scary once you talk to them anon.
>>
>>916652
I thought this board was supposed to be immune to teenage cringe posts?
>>
When Shaka Zulu's mom died he went apeshit

>killed people who didn't show enough grief
>ordered no crops be planted for a year
>had cows killed so their calves would know his pain

It's one thing to love your mom, it's another to love her so much that you go insane and throw your empire down the drain because you don't give a shit anymore
>>
>>917158
Reminds me of when Kim Il-Sung died.
>>
Napoleon's last words always get me a little emotional.
>>
File: Taj.jpg (7 KB, 299x168) Image search: [Google]
Taj.jpg
7 KB, 299x168
Enough said.

If you ever get a chance, go see this. It's fucking stunning in person.
>>
>>917163
they get me angry

only makes me wonder why he decided to make his last words resound with the word "cuck" so well
>>
File: Catull_Sirmione[1].jpg (513 KB, 2592x3273) Image search: [Google]
Catull_Sirmione[1].jpg
513 KB, 2592x3273
>tfw gf cares more about her pet bird than you
>>
>>916479
I fell in love for the first time in my life a little bit ago.
>>
>>917187

he slept with like 20+ mistresses, he aint no cuck, he redeemed himself big time
>>
>>916479
Abelard and Heloise are pretty romantic. Trotsky's testament isn't great, but his dedication always made me appreciate him.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leon_Trotsky#Final_months
>>
Queen Victoria's diary entry after her wedding night is adorable. Just an excitable young girl in love.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.