[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm a Christian now so I believe that my life has purpose,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 119
Thread images: 12
File: 1454821486563.jpg (7 KB, 412x314) Image search: [Google]
1454821486563.jpg
7 KB, 412x314
I'm a Christian now so I believe that my life has purpose, but when I was a militant atheist I thought life had no meaning or purpose. It blew my mind how people could attach importance to things if we were just the product of a clusterfuck of atoms. So I would take every opportunity I could to spout my half-baked ideas to every unwilling ear I could, which pretty much became my purpose in life.

Do you think this is why so many atheists are so vocal about their beliefs? Do their beliefs "fill" that same spiritual hole to give meaning and shape to their life? Do we as humans have an inherent need to do this?
>>
Christians and atheists are both plebs. They need a purpose to be predefined to their lives. The truely enlightened man makes his own purpose.
>>
>vocal
I have never seen a vocal atheist who is not either adolescent or a celebrity. In my experience, atheists are if anything quiet types.
>>
Why can't atheists be allowed to be enthusiastic about a humanistic lifestyle? Just because they find happiness through non-religion, doesn't mean you one-up them if they congregate to discuss society, politics, philosophy, etc.?

Also genuinely disappointed if mental gymnastics caused your conversion, instead of a love of Jesus.
>>
>>688498
No, I was saved, that's why I'm a Christian. I was just asking if there's still a need to have your spiritual beliefs shape you and give you purpose even if you don't really have any
>>
It's funny how people believe life has no meaning and yet continue living.
>>
>>688454
The emptiness you experienced without external guidance and validation wasn't totally unique to you, but it's hardly inevitable. Materialism or absurdism makes it fucking hard to suss out the kind of meaning you get from religion, and usually what you do get out of it says more about your predispositions than it does about the universe or about materialism/absurdism themselves.
>>
your life actually had no purpose, and now you found one through religion. but a life's purpose can be nearly anything, and can fulfill even if there's no god or afterlife
>>
>>688528
I guess people can always have a deeper feeling of existence, and have deeply held beliefs. But I wouldn't call that spiritual, and it's a huge step saying that because an atheist holds unverified beliefs on some matters of existence, then that means God created all of us to have spiritual needs.

So, no. Not really.
>>
>>688454
You just assume every atheist is like this but in fact most atheist are exactly the type that doesn´t feel like this. Frankly im pretty tired that all christians here on /his/ assume all atheist are fedoras and project their own feelings regarding sense on atheists. There are many reasonable ways you can give your life meaning without religion. I fail too see whats so shocking when there is no creator, you are here make the best of it and enjoy your life. This doesn´t diminish the beauty or importance of human progress and the human achievements. Some atheists tend to be preachy when they are freshly "converted", because they aren´t fully sure about their new worldview. Most atheists are people who think for themselves and accept other peoples decisions without a problem.
>>
>>688454
>Do you think this is why so many atheists are so vocal about their beliefs?

No, I think it has more to be with you being an obnoxious person.

Why are you a Christian?
>>
File: 1454903645811.jpg (1013 KB, 971x3604) Image search: [Google]
1454903645811.jpg
1013 KB, 971x3604
>>688528
If you're still calling yourself a label such as "christian" or "atheist" or "leftist" etc. You are severely spooked. There are only people. There's nothing preventing you from constantly changing your mind and evolving your viewpoint, as you learn more about the world (except spooks, of course).
>>
>>688625
Because I called out to Jesus and was baptized in the Holy Spirit. It was pretty intense
>>
>>688454
That would seem to indicate that I have no existential misery. Cause I am a militant fundie atheist.
>>
>life has no meaning
>hurrrr durr I can't make one
Atheist here. No shit life has no intrinsic meaning. That's why YOU make one. Or are you that lazy? Look at this post. These letters, intrinsically, mean nothing. It's your mind that interprets these curved lines and places meaning ON it. Same with life.
>>
>militant atheist
A religion by any other name...
>>
>>689943
>life's intrinsic meaning is to make your own meaning

hmm...
>>
>>689943
>>689952
Too spooky for me.
>>
>>689952
No It's not. It's just what some people feel like doing.

It's not what you're supposed to do.
>>
>>688538
It's absurd bravery.

What if you find that life indeed has no meaning, and believing in something is absurd, yet continues to go on believing in it?
>>
>>689974
>It's not what you're supposed to do.

Tell me more about the ultimate nature of existence guy on 4chan
>>
>>688454
>It blew my mind how people could attach importance to things if we were just the product of a clusterfuck of atoms

This is why Nietzsche calls you folks nihilists.
>>
File: My World.png (1 MB, 777x1082) Image search: [Google]
My World.png
1 MB, 777x1082
> It blew my mind how people could attach importance to things if we were just the product of a clusterfuck of atoms.
How it is harder than attach meaning to your life in the world where God can rewrite entire world to state where you never existed in the first place? At least in clusterfuck of atoms scenario there is some impact of your life on the universe that can't be easily denied no matter how small it is.
>>
>>690014
Right, but I don't feel like that anymore. That's just the edgy stage you have to go through before you realize there IS meaning to the life you live
>>
>>690055
God is a weird conceot to comprehend.

But once you realize that the force that creared you IS the truth, no matter what you try and say...it becomes clearer.

We are the product of something. That something decides our fate. Might as well put your trust in an all loving, everlasting God

Pascal's wager m8
>>
>>690071
>Pascal's wager

Let's hope you picked the right god then.
>>
>>690076
>this meme again
>>
>>690076
I did :)

Feels good man

Get with Christ. He loves ya'll
>>
File: 1341352931300.jpg (98 KB, 554x439) Image search: [Google]
1341352931300.jpg
98 KB, 554x439
>>690098
I would but I'm committed to Dionysus.
>>
>>690071
The truth is that practically everything in the world is stacked against humans from their physiology to forces of nature. God that created all of it as it is should be apathetic to our needs at best and clearly malicious to us at worst. If God is really loving and care about us then he is just insane and I wouldn't trust him even if I can sympathize with such tragic divine figure.
>>
>>690059
His point is that Christians are still in that phase. Since they posit that life on its own cannot have any derived meaning. They long for a 'better other' world instead.
>>
>>688488
This right here
Literally all of my friends and family are atheists and we rarely mention it
>>
>"I'm a Christian now so I believe that my life has purpose"
>Do you think this is why so many atheists are so vocal about their beliefs?
kek

Humans have the ability to reason and hope for a future, that's why we are constantly evaluating our lives and looking inwardly, as well as comparing ourselves within a society.

Ironically it's that exact reason we invent religion, or any philosophy, and have any "higher" thoughts than just working like ants.
>>
File: Kühler_Übermensch.jpg (70 KB, 549x600) Image search: [Google]
Kühler_Übermensch.jpg
70 KB, 549x600
>>688486
This so fucking much senpai. Where my NEETzche-bros at?
>>
>>690105
It's not that bad m8. Suck it up. I've had a pretty shitty life compared to a lot of people and even my life has been filled wifh a good amount of joy.
The experience is pretty mind-blowing also

>>690108
I don't long for anything. Nonexistence would be fine with me. But it appears that's not the only option
>>
>>690221
>everyone is a slave getting tricked bt what they want to believe
>except me, I know the truth through this one book that feels good.
Are Christians really this oblivious? This is a shocking lack of self-awareness,or at the very least, a manner of persuasive speech, more of a personal mantra really.
>>
>>688454
Should have picked up some Albert Camus instead of running back to the religion you grew up on.
>>
>>690091
How is this a meme? Well, it is, but it's still a perfectly valid objection to the wager.
>>
>>688486
I'm an atheist and have my own purpose. What are you saying?
>>
>>690235
>I know the truth through this book that feels good

"First, "feeling good" is for people who are under the impression they're lacking. And you want to talk about oblivious? Vain attempts to exalt yourselves through "self enlightenment" as if you'll possess a higher chair over anyone? For what purpose? You gonna' save the world? Or is it because YOU just wanna' "feel good"?

That's where Holy Scripture is in complete conflict with the world. My post got deleted but as I said prior...Holy Scripture Speaks plainly about the truth, about the world you live in and who your enemy is. Speaks like a man to you, not like a child who lives in a fantasy of being superman one day. Holds no bars in informing God's people that evil does exist, there will be men who delight in evil and that you will be hated and mocked for choosing righteousness over evil.

Now you can be self enlightened until your butt cheeks glow in the dark, won't take away from the fact that this world is ruled by mans heart and mans heart is vulnerable to the influences of evil.
>>
>>689977
Its more about fear to die than absurd bravery
>>
>>690326
Evil doesn't exist (you must first prove it does) and you're deluding yourself into thinking you're pursuing a higher cause, when in fact you're still being driven about in pursuit of your own gratification.
>>
Go warship your creepy crucified god somewhere else.
>>
>>690365
You forgot to tip your fedora
>>
>>690326
Sounds like a shit worldview. Man can't improve beyond increasing servility. Pride in your accomplishments and embracing your passions is to be spurned. One book has literally all the answers. You are begging to be told what to do and commanded.
>>
>>688625
He's a Christian now because no one wanted to listen to his obnoxious bullshit as an atheist.
>>
>>690336
>evil doesn't exist

That's like saying land is no different than water. Contrast creates distinction. But I mean this is so fundamental that the very fact I believe this has to be discussed and explained in some circles is nauseating. And the only thing I find personal gratification with, in relation to this topic, is truth. I've lived enough through mistakes and incomplete philosophies in my life to the point I can appreciate thorough truth.
>>
>>690071
Pascal's wager is retarded. More people believe in Allah or Vishnu than Jesus Christ or Yaweh. If anything those are the safest bets.
>>
>>690098
I would. I just don't like lying to myself.
>>
>>690384
>You are begging to be told what to do and commanded.

They even have a passage specifically rejecting the idea that you can personally interpret the bible. The faith really does seem engineered for people who resent their lot in life and want to be told what to do because they can't better themselves.
>>
File: image.jpg (326 KB, 1600x1282) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
326 KB, 1600x1282
>>690365
>tips 20 mm cannon
>>
>>690390
See
>>690382

The edge might cut me guys

Pls calm down
>>
>>690391
There is no good either, so there is nothing to contrast.

>But I mean this is so fundamental that the very fact I believe this has to be discussed and explained in some circles is nauseating.

Yes, you do seem like the sort who would find it personally bothersome that people disagree with you.

>And the only thing I find personal gratification with, in relation to this topic, is truth.

Regardless, you're being driven by the pursuit of gratification, you can delude yourself into thinking it's for this higher "truth." But that wont change the fact.

>I've lived enough through mistakes and incomplete philosophies in my life to the point I can appreciate thorough truth.

It's gonna suck when this little house of sticks you've built for yourself topples over.
>>
>>688454

So let me get this straight you are asking existentialists why they some other existentialists are vocal and annoy you?

Because it's only natural for humans to impose their influence and opinion on others. What are you looking for here?

I don't believe in god, don't give a shit about anything that has strong probability of not being true.

Try me faggot.
>>
>>690384
>Sounds like a shit worldview

Only if you have low self worth and need things to define your self worth. Also you're "serving" man as you typed that while living under various laws, some even unjust laws. Also you're implying it's all or nothing, which is your personal definition and in no way fact.

But yeah, refusing to look at the world for what it really is, doesn't make it go away. You could try to redefine it a hundred times over, but the contrasts will never change, no matter how many times you try to give those contrasts new definition and meaning.
>>
>>690428
Exactly

>>690384 #
That "conscience" of yours you try to deny but won't go away...will never go away
That's God sonny boy
>>
>>690326
>no honestly guys, this book is srsly great, like the best book of all time :DDD
>>
>>690428
How do I have low self-worth? The Christian view is that you're fallen and dirty. Don't accuse me of having self-esteem issues.

I'm not gonna dive into political philosophy right now because I'm fucking tired. Suffice it to say if I submitted to the judgement of lawmakers and thought of them as infinitely more wise than I am you'd have a point. But that's not the case.

>But yeah, refusing to look at the world for what it really is

Elaborate.

>>690434
>That "concious" of yours won't go away

I never denied empathy. You're looking for a different person.

And I'm aware of CS Lewis' bizarre idea that god is our conscious. Apparently he thinks we're incapable of realizing other people are thinking beings like ourselves and realizing the consequences of our actions with the detrimental effect that can have on others. Not without the help of a god.
>>
>>690440
clearly it goes away in some people otherwise psychopaths wouldnt exist. whyd god create them again?
>>
File: NAILED IT.jpg (42 KB, 479x720) Image search: [Google]
NAILED IT.jpg
42 KB, 479x720
>>690403
>>
>>690447
That's the Devil
Sonny boy

Everyone has the chance to turn to Christ.
Unfortunately, most don't
>>
>>690460
Psychopaths literally have a defective brain that makes them incapable of empathizing with others and experiencing real emotions. Seems like god dealt them a raw hand. Or did they choose Satan before they were born or something?
>>
>>690326

>First paragraph
Personal motivations. Biochemicals influence your reward systems as they form habits and traits that make up your personality. Because you think you will enjoy it. It's as deep or as shallow as you want to make it.

Your last question implies a logical paradox that exists in the theory of altruism, not even going to address it but i will point out you're being difficult. You're spewing out puzzle pieces bent, covered in shit, and incomplete and you're asking someone to put together the pieces. I don't live my life on anything i perceive as faith. Some people choose to make up the missing pieces some people choose just to not account for them.

"Holy scripture" is actually pretty vague. It was designed/maintained/developed in a way over many people over a long period of time to attach itself to concepts and ideas devoid of any immediately apparent truth and apply perceived truth. The intentions of this design were control and power. Although nothing is absolute the details on the origin of the bible are unable to be proven. It's influence is vast and the highest members in any religious (christian or otherwise) are very rich and powerful men, some of the most powerful men in the world.

I don't care if there is a god or not. I don't think there is, i can't prove it either way. I actually think the motivations of most religions are pretty obvious and actually served a very valuable purpose throughout history to ensure the human race survived and prospered. Sure some people obvious profited more than others but that's how the world works.

If we're just going to sit here and have a mexican stand off on faith vs no faith i'm going to go back to my hedonism and masturbation.
>>
>>690440
Who said he denies his conscience?
>>
>>690445
You said yourself you need things to take pride in to feel something. You told me this, I'm not accusing you of anything. Lol you're the one claiming I'm "begging" to be told what to do and commanded. Only thing I beg for is truth.

As for looking at the world for what it truly is, look in the Holy Scripture. The same games they played then are the same games they are playing now. It's all there to read and study. But you can't read it feeling offended that the Creator of all this, is potentially smarter than you lol. That's no reason to get down yourself, seriously.
>>
>>690487
>Only thing I beg for is truth.

Which apparently is a book of commands to live your life by.

Also, I'm gonna call it now. This is bait and we've all fallen for it. Bravo sir. I think you're a troll, rather than an idiot.
>>
>>690071

>We are the product of something. That something decides our fate.

And this is based on...?
>>
>>688454

OP's so cute. It's so sweet when religious people roleplay about "what it's like to be an atheist". I just want to pat him on the head.
>>
>>690390

Pretty much this. You noticing a pattern here, OP?

Atheist - lose no opportunity to lecture people about your poorly-formed understanding about what that meant. Christian - lose no opportunity to lecture people about what you think that means, but with the added bonus of Moral Superiority And Warm Self-Regard.

What's the common factor here, can you tell?
>>
>>690487
>You said yourself you need things to take pride in to feel something
I said I think Christians demonize pride unfairly. But yes I do live in the world and feel the need to accomplish things that I ascribe importance to. I'm not sure how this is low self-worth. I think my achievements have real meaning and I think I can always improve myself.

>look in the Holy Scripture. The same games they played then are the same games they are playing now.

You're being hopelessly vague.

That a god would be smarter than me is a given. The Christian idea however goes further than that. The Greeks thought the gods were better than them and they still believed man was capable of glory. Christians specifically deny that. It seems you said it yourself when you talk disparagingly about 'self-enlightenment'. Although you might just need to specify what you mean by that in case I'm misrepresenting you.
>>
File: 84505-004-9AE8CD22.jpg (35 KB, 550x363) Image search: [Google]
84505-004-9AE8CD22.jpg
35 KB, 550x363
Sadly the oldest and truest religion lies within the scripture here, but nobody has been able to read it for 28,000 years.
>>
>>690521

Fighting over resources and women while women warship them?

I think they were just describing the human condition anon.
>>
>>690506
Naw

Why don't you tell me

>>690503
>Implying I wasn't an atheist for most of my life
>>
>>690545

>>Implying I wasn't an atheist for most of my life

You sure don't sound like one. You sound more like a butthurt christfag who can't understand why the argument from muh feels doesn't work on people, so you've lowered yourself to emotional blackmail with the old 'when I was an atheist, everything was hopeless, but then good ol jaysus save me, and now my life is rainbows and chocolate fountains'.
>>
>>690566
It's just the truth fedorafag

You want me to lie to appease your feelings?
>>
>>690512
I think you need to choose your words more carefully, because the fact you're saying you desire pride, is implying you're missing something that only pride can fulfill. Now if you can't find comfort without moments of exalting yourself, that implies a lack of self worth. So yes, from that perspective, it sounds like an issue of self worth. But you can improve yourself, no ones saying you can't. But you're implying pride is associated with improvement, as if it's a given, when that's not the case. So you're choice of words is saying this. Plus to be trapped in a form of bondage where you constantly need to be outdoing yourself to feel pride....that scenario alone in relation to what you consider a "shit world view" is what stood out.
>>
>>690580
If the thread is still up I'll respond in the morning because it's like 4am so goodnight senpai.
>>
>>690465
Human behavior isn't complicated...and there's nothing vague about how Scripture points out human behavior, some people get off on choosing evil. Goes into detail how this works, to them stolen items are the best items. It's a complete reversal of what is good. This is the fundamental foundation man is faced with before he takes his first step out the door every morning. It's at the base of it all. But I'm glad you were there at the conception of the Holy Scripture....saved us a lot of confusion
>>
>>690591
Alright, I'll check tomorrow man, sleep good famlee
>>
>>690604
My bad dude I didn't realize this was a bait thread. Bait away.
>>
>>690613

Every christfag thread is a bait thread. That should be blatantly obvious by now
>>
>>690569

Everyone who actually is non-religious already knows you are lying and you would see how transparent you are if you ever actually had been non-religious.
>>
>>690656
Are you actually retarded enough to think you can no know my life's history off of a few posts

Sure seems like it
>>
>>690662

Of course not. But I can smell the 3 millionth Christfag with a fake "I used to be an atheist story" from a mile away.
>>
>>690668
Well you're wrong in this case

Believing you're not doesn't change that fact

What, do you want to see my diploma of atheism?
I used to not believe, just three years ago, now I do.

What's so hard to believe?
>>
>>688454
No the "militant atheist" types are primarily reactionary, hence their focus on being against religion.
>>
>>690695
>Well you're wrong in this case

Nope.

Try and be a bit less obvious next time.

I mean "I was a militant atheist but my life was so empty" pure cringe.
>>
>>690521
>Sadly the oldest and truest religion lies within the scripture here, but nobody has been able to read it for 28,000 years.

So then you know it to be truest how?

>>690503
Don't be so passive aggressive. You come off childish.
>>
>>690703
It was though

Pretty sure I know my life better than you

I could really give a fuck if it's cringey. It's not my job to be subtle
>>
>>690706

Try and be a little bit less blatant next time and you won't get called so easily, trolling is supposed to be subtle, friend.
>>
>>690712
>Pretty sure I know my life better than you

And I know what it is like to be non-religious. You clearly have no clue. I mean really just look at the state of your post. You need to try much, much harder.
>>
>>690715
Except I'm not trolling

Why do you insist that I am?

I told me story as bluntly and to the point as possible...

What's the problem?
Why can't you comprehend that people talk about things that happened in their life sometimes?

Can you not wrap your mind around something happening that hasn't happened to you?
>>
>>690721
Why would I need to try?

What for? What am I trying for?
>>
>>690724

Look mate. I'm just trying to help you be less obvious when you tell porkies.
>>
>>690725
>What am I trying for?
>What for?
>Why would I need to try?

You sould like you need to find a bit of purpose in your life. Lying on the Internet doesn't seem to be providing you much fulfillment.

Have you considered a hobby?
>>
>>690727
K, now it's just obvious you're fucking with me, thanks for contributing nothing
>>
>>690732

Try not making an obvious bait thread if you want serious replies.
>>
>>690736
I don't want anything, fucking stop replying to me. If I have to taylor make my story for you to think I'm worthy then it's not worthy. Just fuck off

Why are you such an entitled cunt?

K bye now
>>
>I was a born again Christian

>but then Amaterasu appeared in the guise of a wolf and led me to enlightenment

>now my garage is a Shinto shrine

See? It's easy to lie on the Internet.
>>
File: 1435849742485.gif (3 MB, 450x405) Image search: [Google]
1435849742485.gif
3 MB, 450x405
The fuck is this thread? M80 If you were an athiest and then became religious, you're a dumbfuck.
People are welcome to their beliefs, but that's because they're poor and stupid. Trying to get philosophical with the poor and stupid is a fruitless task. Religion is the opium of the masses, that's kind of been the get go for most of civilization. But anon, rationalism has been a thing for a while now, the only excuse for being religious in this day and age is if you aren't able to get access to rational lines of thought, hence the poor and stupid link.

Also, unless you're a jew, what are you doing worshipping that shitty bronze-age meme shit. It isn't what your ancestors would have wanted. If you must, don't succumb to such a hairy brown middle-eastern way of thinking.
>>
>>690742

If you honestly thought your first post was going to be taken seriously as a "real story" then you were very mistaken, Baitmeister B.
>>
>>690744
>>690743
>>690749

/his/ always gets worse the more the Europeans begin to wake up.
>>
>>690754

Hey. If some American who sounds like he has barely met a non-religious person in his life wants to make a bait thread then he's going to get called on it.
>>
>>690754
Canadian. Nice try though. ;^)
>>
>>690744
Genuinely retarded fedora post

Good job m8
Proud of you
>>
>>690757
You're not helping your case at all.

>>690759
Thanks, I try.
>>
>>690763

We've had some very nice conversations in the past, I'm actually one of the more reasonable posters.

But if you think I am going to seriously discuss a thread like this and not just call it out for what it clearly, clearly is then you are wrong.

It reads like a 12 year old in the Bible Belt just finished watching "God's Not Dead" and decided to make a thread role playing as a "former atheist".
>>
>>690759
That makes you a European person's property.
>>
>>690772
You're very hung up on what your perception of the post is...why?
>>
>>690780

Why wouldn't I call out liars?
>>
>>690772
Bah, I just hate people assuming so strongly. Given the other posts by the guy its obvious he's not as skilled in wit as you'd assume so there is room to think there is more to the guy than your assumption. Not to say you're right or wrong but I do not find it so clear cut so I have room to criticize you in that respect.

Either way it's not a big deal man, nor worth continuing tons of posts on on either of our parts.
>>
>>690791
Because your autistic and can't accept the fact that things happen outside of the narative you want things to follow
>>
>>690798

Rubbish. That post could only have ever possibly been written by someone who had never been non-religious and quite possibly someone that has barely met any non-religious people. No one acts like that, it's just roleplaying as an excuse to chuck the usual slurs and nonsense misconceptions at the non-religious.

>>690795

You're correct. I will leave it at that and stop bumping the thread.
>>
>>688643
Fuck off filthy Evangelical scum
>>
File: image.jpg (305 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
305 KB, 640x1136
This destroys OP's shitty worldview
>>
>>690235
What was that post the OP deleted?
>>
>>688454
Hey OP in a simmilar state to you currently, can you tell us your story about how you came to be atheist and how you were able to come back to God
>>
File: 1195249656846.png (28 KB, 875x880) Image search: [Google]
1195249656846.png
28 KB, 875x880
>>688454
>"Why are atheists so annoying!!?"
>thread fills up with Christians unabashedly proselytizing for their beliefs

/rel/ when
>>
>>688488
Same here.
Grew up with atheist parents, have atheist siblings, and I think most of my close friends are atheists. It's very. very rarely something any of us talk about.
Thread replies: 119
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.