[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was Genghis Khan a happy man? On the end of the day: are great
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 3
File: geng.jpg (88 KB, 600x396) Image search: [Google]
geng.jpg
88 KB, 600x396
Was Genghis Khan a happy man?

On the end of the day: are great war-lords happy people?
>>
>>681820
Since he's not around to be sycho-analysed and we know next to nothing about his personal life, it's unknown.
>>
Depends on the warlord. Some are just power hungry brutes and become burdened with the stresses of empire. I think Genghis felt that he was meant to be a conqueror and that gave him a sense of purpose.
>>
>>681820

did the khan eat ass?
>>
Probably. He went on what is probably the greatest adventure ever: he got to see China, Persia, Europe... And he did it all while having sex and partying constantly.
>>
>>681820
I get the idea that most great conquerors become unhappy when the stress of governing a huge empire sets in .
>>
What evidence is there proving his promiscuous sexual behavior
>>
No, I don't think they're ever satisfied. It's why they are how they are. Ghengis, Alexander, Napoleon, they need constant gain and achievement.
>>
>>681820
Due to his brutal childhood, I think he sought the force of will and power over satisfaction.
>>
Probably not.

Marcus Aurelius himself, most powerful man in the West, respected by his subjects and all that was not very happy.

He mentions in his Meditations that he wished he was Diogenes or Socrates and that their wisdom is better than his power.
>>
>>681856
The prevalence of genetic descendants. This is so commonly known that a mongolian restaurant in London offered DNA tests. If you had blood of Ghengis, you got a free meal.
>>
>>682089
>The prevalence of genetic descendants.

this is sad
>>
>>681820
I'd be a very happy man if I could impregnate three new bitches every day for the rest of my life.
>>
>>682113
Elaborate.
>>
>>681846
Tons each week. And then he had hundreds of them murdered so that no other man could eat that ass after he died. Allegedly.
>>681852
Which Genghis never had :^)
>>
>>682129
You probably wouldn't.
>>
>>681852
Temujin himself was exhausted by ruling his empire
>>
>>682138

lots of rape and imposed sex
>>
>>682282
Ah, I thought you meant to disagree. Genghis certainly finds no admirers in Feminists, thats for sure.
>>
>>682325
What about that Cheerios cuck?
>>
>>682325

Is not only about feminists. Think on yourself as a man with mother, sisters, wife and daughters. Then think on some dirty and stinky mongoloids touching them with their greasy paws. It’s a nightmare.
>>
>>681842
Yes, he believed he, and the Mongols, were defended by the "Eternal Heavens" to rule the world. The fact that he fell sick probably didn't make him happy "at the end of the day".
>>
>>682089
>The prevalence of genetic descendants.
That doesn't prove anything. He could have been perfectly faithful to Borte (which he obviously wasn't but whatever) and all those people could be descended from his sons and grandsons.
>>
>>682245
You don't know me or my penis
>>
>>682325
I'm a feminist and I admire Genghis for his relative meritocracy at the time. Kinda hard to care about rape when it's 800 years ago.
>>
File: Genghiz Khan Statue.jpg (61 KB, 550x413) Image search: [Google]
Genghiz Khan Statue.jpg
61 KB, 550x413
>>682282
>Genghiz Khan
>Rape
Fuck no. He got princesses 4 free.

Genghiz Khan was following the Chinese practice of the Emperor receiving brides from almost all the important families in the realm to solidify ties to him. READ: Not "Noble families." Important families. This could be anyone.

It just so happens that Chinggy K has a hugeassfuck Empire...

You can see the same phenomena with Chinese Emperors. People with the surnames of Liu (劉, founder of Han Dynasty), Li (李, founder of the T'ang) are most likely related, and there are fucking millions of them.
>>
>>682382
Dafuq you on about, m8?

>>682453
Oh no, I recognize the vileness of it all. Ghengis Khan is probably the last world leader I'd want on my doorstep.

I was speaking more on those who allow his moral monstrosities to make them overlook his accomplishments.

>>682474
Fair enough.
>>
this >>682482
Their job was pretty much to be a present to someone their daddy wanted to become allies with and they were raised from infancy to think this would be the greatest thing ever. Because Genghis conquered 10s of millions of people he probably had to turn down most of the offers and if any of the women weren't interested he must have let them be for various reasons.

1: the risk of assassination by venereal disease

2: unless you are some socio, sex with someone who doesn't want it is less fun and there were other women who did want it

3: he was a pretty nice guy, he treated his first wife very well even though he was basically cucked when she was impregnated after she was kidnapped and in his childhood he lived in poverty among the peasants and had to rise up from nothing
>>
>>682464
They sought his DNA specifically.
>>
>>682062
Where does he say that?
>>
>>683008
Fucking how? Even assuming you know anything about genetics, which I doubt, they don't even know where he's buried.
>>
>>685365
>what is sexual selection
Only socially dominant men were allowed to express their dominance which they do in ways that are simple enough for women's instincts to pick up on.
>>
>>685385
That's exactly what pseudoscience sounds like
>>
File: mongol-empire-large.gif (27 KB, 550x399) Image search: [Google]
mongol-empire-large.gif
27 KB, 550x399
>>681820
“A man's greatest joy is crushing his enemies.”
― Genghis Khan

I would guess so.
>>
>>686797
>Mongols conquered India
Wat?
>>
>>686803
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mughal_Empire
>>
He apparently died unsatisfied with the amount of land he controlled and wanted to conquer the entire planet.

He was an absolute mad man and wanted to live forever.
>>
>>686815
>Mughals were Part of the Mongolian Empire
We might as well add The Middle East and Eastern Europe who were part of the Ottoman Empire even the Japanese Empire since the nippon are altaic
>>
>>686821
>I must unite Earth's peoples under one Khanate
>>
>>686829

More like

>I must rape all of the people's and unite them under one haplotype
>>
>>686815
>persianized turks with a few vague mongolian memories are the "mongol empire"
Try again.
>>
>>686826
don't forget the Finns.
>>
>>681852
I heard that Alexander became extremely depressed when he was unable to carry out a planned invasion of Arabia due to an illness he developed.

Also he was apparently heartbroken when his best friend / possible lover (forgot his name) died. It may have been one of the contributing factors to the rapid fracturing of his empire after his death.
>>
>>686815
That could be like adding continental America to "lands under the rule of the British Empire."

i.e. fucking retarded
>>
KHAN'D
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.