[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Films that trigger you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 157
Thread images: 34
File: 300.jpg (150 KB, 480x720) Image search: [Google]
300.jpg
150 KB, 480x720
ITT: Films that trigger you
>>
>>680974
comic ecranisation, not real life history
>>
>>680974
Come on OP. The movie actually begins as a story told by a story teller, not a historian. The embellishments are rather reasonable if you're not incorrectly assuming you're in for a 70s/80s historical drama with British actors.
>>
File: salmahayakk.png (533 KB, 500x750) Image search: [Google]
salmahayakk.png
533 KB, 500x750
Sparta has a queen

my sides!
>>
>>680984
This.

For all it's theatrical embellishments, it does depict the primary historical events accurately.
If anything, I wish the film showed more of them. There was a massive, brutal fight over the body of Leonidas.
>>
>>680974
Pearl Harbor
>>
>>680977
>>680984
It triggers me because while it does say that it's just a fanciful retelling of a battle, to most uncritical audience members it's just going to be seen as "glorified history."

I know as an impressionable middle schooler I certainly came off with the impression that it was "what happened but greatly exaggerated," and it wasn't until later that I learned about just how inaccurate the portrayal of the different societies/cultures was. Like, I genuinely believed that the Persians were the "bad guys" in history because of it, and it was only later that I realised they were actually not that bad.
>>
>>680974

Anyone getting triggered by 300 because it is not historically accurate is an idiot. It is intended to be fictional and based on a comic book that is intended to be fictional.
>>
>>681004
>Xerxes wasn't that bad
>>
>>681004
>believing there are bad guys in history
>>
>>681004
>genuinely believed that the Persians were the "bad guys" in history because of it

They were certainly bad in the sense that they were conquerors invading foreign land. Had the battle never happened, some argue Europe would be extremely different today.
>>
>>681018
HOW DO YOU DARE TO QUESTION IT? HITLOR WAS ABSOLUTE PURE EVIL, DON'T FORGET THE SHOACAUST
>>
>talking about 300 with friends
>complain over lack of armor
>"actually, the spartans didnt use armor because they thought it hampered them. they were nuts!"

Normies actually make /his/ look like a convention for academics.
>>
File: 1411515964275.jpg (9 KB, 316x202) Image search: [Google]
1411515964275.jpg
9 KB, 316x202
>The Patriot
>Pearl Harbour
>Braveheart
>Gladiator
>>
>>681004
t. Darius
>>
File: HIS.png (9 KB, 509x151) Image search: [Google]
HIS.png
9 KB, 509x151
>>681294
>>
File: Lone_Survivor_poster.jpg (71 KB, 320x475) Image search: [Google]
Lone_Survivor_poster.jpg
71 KB, 320x475
One of the few times I can say a film genuinely repulsed me. The ending was criminal.
>>
>>680974
After watching that Movie I legit wondered if It was made for gay men desu
>>
Murder
in
the
first

>tfw the begging for sex scene comes on
>fucking repulsive.
>>
>>680974
>be me
>seventh grade
>every time someone mentions 300 i feel it
>the rage
>the pain
>those beady persian eyes
>those disgusting man-worshippers
>walk up to persian kid in my class
>"hey anon, are you ok"
>my first clenches
>"we-we will fight in the shade."
>"lolwhat?"
>"WE WILL FIGHT IN THE SHADE"
>suspended for racial slurs two days later
>great time, middle school
>but this movie got to me.
>>
>>681390
Made for women.
>>
>>681018
>>681031
Are there bad guys in the present?
Then there's bad guys in history.
>>
I only really care about historical inaccuracy when the other aspects of the movie are bad as well (see: Ironclad, Agora)

The 300 movies are slick as heck, I love them

t. history major
>>
>>681602
Shouldn't accuracy only be important if the movie claims it's will be accurate
>>
>300 is meant to be historically accurate
>>
>>681640
The reason people are triggered here is because THEY recognize it's not, but other people don'. Instead of a beard and braids, Xerxes I is a bald long bodied hairless man.
>>
>>681019

Had what battle never happened? Thermopylae? The greeks lost, remember. Had it never happened, the Persians would've reached Attica 3 days earlier, thats all.
>>
>>680974
This post triggers me
You know there's monsters in this movie?
With all of the insane fantasy shit in this movie, what's actually mind blowing is that Leonidas' quotes are mostly real
>>
>>
>>681356
Why?
>>
Did you also get triggered by Inglorious Basterds? Black Knight? Excalibur?
>>
>>681699
And due to the fact the Greeks held on for so long, it inspired other states to prepare for war.
>>
>>681356
I wasn't so jaded as I am now on anything post 2003 invasion when I saw that movie but I felt it wasn't as hardcore of a propaganda job as *gasp American sniper. That movie in its entirety is criminal.
>>
File: Juith.webm (235 KB, 700x302) Image search: [Google]
Juith.webm
235 KB, 700x302
>>681780

Because the last act is a complete fabrication. The evil Taliban goes to massacre the innocent Pashtuns, Marcus Lutrell is about to be dragged out and killed, but then! Suddenly American gunships roar in and start blasting them away! Chinooks swoop in and disgorge heroic Rangers to chase them into the hills! Good and justice prevail and the day is saved thanks to American military might!

In reality, Lutrell was kept concealed and slowly nursed back to health by Mohammed Gulab Khan, at great risk to the latter's own life and that of his family. When he was able, they smuggled him out of the village and into a cave, where Gulab continued to wait on him, smuggling food and water out of the village. He also marched overland to the local FOB to say, "Hey, I found your guy." It took him several tries before the U.S. forces finally got their heads out of their asses and went to retrieve Lutrell.

The whole story of Operation Red Wings is one of caution: about how even the most elite operatives in the U.S. arsenal are but men, and that they can be broken. It's about human decency and goodness winning out against extremism, and about how sophistication can be found in even the most unsophisticated places.

But no. That's too complex for American audiences to ponder. They might hurt their little brains. Give them explosions and soldiers and victory, that'll make money.
>>
>>682119
That's is disgusting wow. Did Lutrell comment on the ending in relation to his own account?
>>
>>682165

I admit my ignorance, but I'd think he wouldn't say anything bad about it. Lutrell is pretty obviously a hard-on serviceman; I doubt he'd disparage any depiction which places the military on a pedestal.
>>
Fury (muh sherman vs 1000 king tigers)
Red Tails (we wuz ace pilots and shet)
Behind Enemy Lines (le commissars shooting their own troops meme)
>>
>>680974

This movie is like a modern day ancient Vase.

Not accurate at all.
>>
>>682119
I'm the one who asked, thanks for the answer, I wasn't aware. I expected something edgy about amurrikan imperialism but what you said is actually gross. Thank you.
>>
File: 1434466344230s.jpg (2 KB, 125x93) Image search: [Google]
1434466344230s.jpg
2 KB, 125x93
>>682376
man, I just watched A bridge too far after fury.
I love how they portray the germans there.
>dat feel when bittrich gives anthony hopkins some chocolate after the germans carry him out.
>>
>>682376
>Behind Enemy Lines (le commissars shooting their own troops meme)

Enemy at the Gates triggered me for the same reason. [spoiler]I still kinda enjoyed it though.[/spoiler]
>>
File: Troy-2004.jpg (35 KB, 300x429) Image search: [Google]
Troy-2004.jpg
35 KB, 300x429
There is changing certain aspect so it fits into a movie, and then there is making this and claim it was based on The Illiad.
>>
>>682602
Still a pretty decent movie desu, my only real roblem with it is that the Trojan war seems to last about a week.
>>
>>682584
Sorry meant to write Enemy at the Gates, don't know why i wrote that instead. Been a long time since i watched it and all those shitty war movies have unoriginal bland names like that
>>
>>681720

You do know it is supposed to be a story from the perspective of an ancient story teller, right?

Of course the shit was made up.
>>
Red Tails
>>
File: 300 - The Joy Of Paintaaargh!.jpg (125 KB, 1024x680) Image search: [Google]
300 - The Joy Of Paintaaargh!.jpg
125 KB, 1024x680
>>682646

See, I'd buy that interpretation if, say, the final scene at Plataea had shown the Spartans in period-accurate costume instead of glistening nakedness to show the dichotomy between the storytelling and reality. Or if the whole thing wasn't about the very American theme of democracy triumphing over tyranny. Or any number of things which reveal Frank Miller to be unironically ignorant of the era in which he was writing.
>>
>be persian teen in western country
>dont think much of ethnicity, nationality, history and shit. too busy discovering masturbation
>300 releases
>watch it with family
>look to my father
>"are we the baddies?"
>>
>>682782
>be a little kid
>be part Filipino
>get read Bible stories by ultra-religious aunts
>confuse Philistines with Philippines
>feel bad for being descended from the villains of the Old Testament
>>
>>682782
What did he say? Is that when you noticed your father was a 6'3 bald man with body piercings?
>>
>>682782
You're not. You have a rich and intelligent history of culture. Be proud.
>>
>>682782
Empire requires no justification.
>>
nobody gives a shit about the historical inaccuracies in 300 except for autists. The only thing that matters in the movie are the fascist aesthetics, which are fucking beautiful

One of the greatest action movies ever made
>>
>>681004
Of course they're the bad guys, we're looking at this from the Greeks' perspective
>>
File: Nazis.jpg (31 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
Nazis.jpg
31 KB, 1024x576
>>682782
>be with my friend Hans of the front line
>invading Russia
>just sent off a crack SS unit
>lets see how the Russian's deal with them
>suddenly get a bad feeling about the skulls on our hats
>realise I'm sending people off to their deaths
>turn to my friend
>Hans...are we the bad guys?
>>
>>682879
It's very faithful to Herodotus, from what I've seen. Dramatized, of course, and with scant attention to the thousands of other Greeks there, but faithful to the stories.
>>
File: persiacoin.jpg (9 KB, 313x161) Image search: [Google]
persiacoin.jpg
9 KB, 313x161
>>681004
>I genuinely believed that the Persians were the "bad guys" in history
they were.
Absolute Monarchy, the deification of monarchs is an import from the east. Roman and Greeks were societies with slaves ruled by cliques of free men; Persia and everything east were socieities of slaves ruled by a tyrant called a god.
>>
File: No. 52.jpg (108 KB, 985x1600) Image search: [Google]
No. 52.jpg
108 KB, 985x1600
>>680974
Popular entertainment isn't historically accurate like ever, just give up on the idea already.
>>
File: darius.jpg (9 KB, 182x276) Image search: [Google]
darius.jpg
9 KB, 182x276
>>682782
>"are we the baddies?"
no, you're just people.
But the Shahanshahs can take a short walk off a cliff.
>>
>>682079
Kyle is fucked up. If you've read his book, something is fucking WRONG with that guy. I don't just mean all his god-and-country patriotism, he just seems to love killing people.
>>
File: kek.jpg (471 KB, 1124x1136) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
471 KB, 1124x1136
>>682900
Is that another ancient shitposting machine?
>>
>>682938
>he just seems to love killing people
a lot of highly regarded people like killing people
>>
File: FalloutLauncher-MCE[1].png (21 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
FalloutLauncher-MCE[1].png
21 KB, 256x256
>>682602
http://www.theguardian.com/film/2008/aug/28/bradpitt.troy

what is the most historically accurate big budget movie?
>>
300 is accurate in the sense that it's how the Greeks felt about it themselves.
>>
Spartacus: Blood and Sand is one of the worst things I've ever seen.
>>
>>682953
I don't hold them in high regard.
>>
>>682602
If they did the actual fight from the Illiad of Hector vs Achilles it would have been awful.
>>
>>682879
I don't care that the movie was inaccurate
Not their fault uneducated dumbasses learn their history from Hollywood
>>
>>682953
Perhaps, but Kyle made it a large part of his character.
>>
>>683023
Too bad. Napoleon, Kurt Knispel, and pic related were p. cool.
>>
File: 0719 - llT1rRg.png (151 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
0719 - llT1rRg.png
151 KB, 500x500
Movie inaccuracy has ruined my life OP, but 300 in fucking particular

>300 released on my 19th birthday
>Manage to invite a girl to go and see it
>I am a University student studying history
>We go to the cinema and start watching the movie
>She seems to really enjoy it
>After the movie she is talking about how the movie was great and how I am probably muscular like a Spartan (used to be fit)
>I am seething with rage at the historical inaccuracies
>When she mentions enjoying the muscles I get triggered because spartans wore fucking armour of course
>ask her playfully to touch my chest to feel a spartans chest
>she does and starts giggling
>I squeel in her face and smash her hand into a fence
>she asks what the fuck am I doing
>explain spartans wore METAL ARMOUR SO A SPARTANS CHEST WOULD BE HARD LIKE A FENCE
>she gets upset
>starts clutching her hand, almost crying, I think I broke her finger
>she tells everyone we know what I did
>lose all my friends
>fail University due to loneliness, drop out
>have had a horrible life working at wal mart

Now? I am 29 and a virgin.
>>
There's that one scene in Robin Hood, Prince of Thieves, where some minion of the sheriff nails a wanted poster at a tree and all peasants *read* it.
I didn't think anything was able to trigger me that hard.
>>
>>683109
is your name autism?
>>
>>683109
This can't be real
>>
>>683117
Close. It's Ishmael.
>>
>>682119
Your problem is that you want a whole different movie. Lone survivor was an action movie through and through. The fact that he was saved at the end was not the point, or else every gunfight in the movie would have been condensed into twenty minutes.
Clearly, if youre looking for a movie about the theme of human decency trumping extremism, then Lone Survivor is not your movie. But it wasnt made to be that way either.
It would be a different story if you criticized the film for its portrayal of how the Taliban fought, or how the weapons are un authentic, but to criticize it for something that the movie was not intended to provide is unwarranted.
>>
>>683136
It doesn't sound unreasonable to have an action flick not change major events in a story. Altered gunfights? Sure. Square chinned heroes and a clear bad guy? Whatever. Adding a gunfight that never happened instead of ratcheting up the intensity of an already tense stretch of time with guns instead of the threat of detection? Silly.
>>
>>681017

He literally wasn't lel
>>
>>683152
At the same time though, you cant expect a movie that uses action and gunfights for tense moments to suddenly switch to a heartfelt message.
Its like watching Die Hard 5 and expecting a moral message instead of a classic yippee Kay aye moment. The film is based in action, and therefore only makes sense to end in action.
Obviously as a history nerd it does annoy me a bit as well that the movie isnt entirely true. At the same time though, the movie is "based on a true story" not simply is a true story. At the end of the day, its just a movie and its meant to (in this case) provide alot of action content, not a historical message. In this it does very well.
>>
>>680974
>muh historical accuracy in an action movie
I fucking hate dipshits like you.
>>
>>680974

That movie is literally in-universe propaganda and a story. If that triggers you then Beowulf must also trigger you.
>>
File: 11169776_ori[1].jpg (175 KB, 800x1200) Image search: [Google]
11169776_ori[1].jpg
175 KB, 800x1200
>>683222

I forgot about that movie.

Holy fuck the CGI looks atrocious nowadays. Also some of the characters were wearing renaissance-era clothing and that triggered me a little.
>>
>>683219
It might have been OK if the action itself wasn't slow motion cgi shit.
>>
>>683233
this flick will be 10 years old next year
>>
>>683211
I guess that's fair. I just hate the idea of people taking a based on true events account of a situation into life as their "this is how it happened".
>>
>>682900
Persian women had more rights compared to greek women, their slavery was far more relaxed compared to greco-romans. "Everyone was a slave under Basileus" is just a greek meme.
>>
Sofia Coppola's Marie Antoinette
>>
>>681602
The only good thing about the second one is the sex scene, i stopped watching after i had a wank. The first one is amazing in comparisson, the second one had even worse special effects and was much more obnoxious.
>>
Any WW2 propaganda bullshit

>le ebil Germans
>le heroic allies
>le dresden wasn't a big deal
>>
>>683109
Autistic af
>>
File: image.jpg (23 KB, 220x319) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23 KB, 220x319
>>682885
>Nah...
>>
>>683360
>News flash the Germans were the bad guys
Anyways though WW2 propaganda films are like the classics. Theyre obviously swayed one way or another, but they can teach you alot about the time provided you look passed the bias.
>>
>>680974
herodotus would like it
>>
>>681310
fuck you Braveheart and Gladiator are awesome
>>
>>682119
holy fuck they really ruined his story?
>>
>>681310
>The Patriot
DA BRITUSH WER EVUL DEY BURNT DA CHURSH DOWN WITH INNOCENTS INSAAADE
>>
>>683360
Dresden really wasn't you fucking butthurt faggot, I bet you think 200,000 Germans died there too right?
>>683689
This, I bet the guy doesn't love shit like The Longest Day or A Bridge Too Far
>>
>>684950
>The Longest Day
The Longest feels like The Longest Movie at points. Then again I'm American with overexposure to John Wayne.

A Bridge Too Far is lovely, though.
>>
>>681017
>my entire basis for Xerxes' life and legacy is based solely off of his war with the Greeks
>>
>>682530
It's more like the modern day equivalent to the Eternal Jew for the Persians.
>>
File: 1455176976972.gif (2 MB, 322x260) Image search: [Google]
1455176976972.gif
2 MB, 322x260
>>680974
propaganda triggers me in general

people are actually ok with being manipulated to feel a certain way, especially if it feels good to them. this alone triggers me beyond belief. but i'm a hypocrite in feeling this, because there are moments when im vulnerable to the same thing.
>>
>>684941
Honestly fucking love that scene though.

Tavington's a fucking badass.
>>
>>680974
>ITT: Insecure people
>>
>>685560
>ITT: autism
>>
>>682584
Did that not actually happen? I genuinely thought that happened at stalingrad
>>
File: 995326018.jpg (62 KB, 618x347) Image search: [Google]
995326018.jpg
62 KB, 618x347
>>
>>685519

you must get triggered a lot.

sometimes I think that narrative is all we really have.
>>
>>685639
no, propaganda has motivations of it's own. it stirs up people who are void of anything true, infects them, controls them.

for me personally though. i hate when i see this happen to me as well. when i'm so empty of anything good or anything of substance, i'm just as vulnerable to this as anyone else.
>>
>>680993
are curvy and fuckable?
>>
>>680993

thems some hips
>>
File: 1448924679177.jpg (18 KB, 480x449) Image search: [Google]
1448924679177.jpg
18 KB, 480x449
>>683109
>>
>>680974
first 300 was somewhat digestible but man the second one was such a pain to watch I wanted to trow something at the tv

>inb4 not meant to be taken seriously as an accurate representation
>>
>>681004
And let me guess, you learned that they "were actually not that bad" from a John Green video.
>>
>>681738
Wow, that new Total War game looks sick.
>>
File: deadliest-warriors2.jpg (45 KB, 540x254) Image search: [Google]
deadliest-warriors2.jpg
45 KB, 540x254
>>680974
>Being triggered by a movie based on an over-the-top comic.

At the risk of sounding cliché, it's just a fuckin movie.
Now, when the show actually PRETENDS it has any informational value to it, then I get triggered
>>
>>684627
This
>>
>>683109
What the fuck is wrong with you?
>>
File: 1447232008880.gif (2 MB, 390x277) Image search: [Google]
1447232008880.gif
2 MB, 390x277
>>685813
>implying a computer will ever exist that can run TW game rendered at Crysis levels
>>
>>685885
>Implying computers exist that can run TW games
>>
>>685785
There are problems with figuring out the truth, mainly due to every source on the Achaemenids being biased in some way or other. The sources are either Persian, who are obviously biased, biblical, who are biased due to them being allowed to move from Babylon by the Persians, or Greek, who were in opposition/rebellion against the Persians, and are thus also biased.

Saying they "were actually not that bad" has the same problems as "they were that bad" - The only thing the sources truly tell us is that the Greeks disliked them, and the Israelites liked them.
>>
>>682900
Basically none of those things are true.
>>
>>681738
wow am i glad i never watched that peice of shit
>>
>>685896
>implying everyone is using a potatoe
>>
>>685595

Simply put, Commissars didn't really need to shoot their own guys. The Germans did that for them, and quite handily.

One of the other inaccuracies is the whole "one man gets a rifle, the next ammunition" bit. The Soviet Union was absolutely swimming in small arms by the time Stalingrad kicked off, but ammunition was at a premium. So really, it ought to have been the reverse.
>>
File: SpartanTWbox.jpg (121 KB, 256x328) Image search: [Google]
SpartanTWbox.jpg
121 KB, 256x328
>>685813
>>685885
>>685896
>>686008

>not knowing that CE actually did make a game like this
>>
File: Clash_of_the_Titans_Soundtrack.jpg (61 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
Clash_of_the_Titans_Soundtrack.jpg
61 KB, 500x500
It triggers me when people try to defend this by pointing out that Harryhausen's "original" wasn't accurate at all either.
Nobody forced the people behind this to make a remake of that movie in particular, stick to its innacuracies, and add a lot more.
So not only is the remake taking atention away from Harryhausen's last film, but people are throwing the original under the bus.
>>
>>681684
> My main complain about Xerxes representation is that he's bald
OK
Anyway, fuck other peoples. 300 is a fun movie, if some take it literally, too bad for them. This kind of people doesn't give a shit about Greek history anyway so what's the point.
>>
>>682900
Yes of course, Greeks and Romans would never have discovered tyranny and absolutism without Persia.
Because a political system with one dude at its head is a complex idea. Right.
>>
>>686396

Are we still seriously talking about "inaccuracies" in films with magic monsters in them?
>>
>>683109
> Movie inaccuracy has ruined m'y life
Is your name Movie Inaccuracy ?
>>
>>681326
Epic false flags
>>
>>686585
>Epic false flags
what did he mean by this?
>>
>>686619
Meaning you are making posts to perpetuate your own boogieman.
The same thing that /pol/ does.
I suggest you go back there.
>>
>>686619

I think he meant that there are false flags but within that category there is a a sub-category of false flags that can be described as epic, thus epic false flags.
>>
>>686635
You put far more thought into that than I cared to. I just thought it was funny.

>>686637
Is Ebin below epic?
>>
>>682938
Can you give an example or excerpt please? Generally interested
>>
>>686647
>Is Ebin below epic?

I belive you could define an ebin false flag as a false flag whose author intended to be epic but was, in fact, poorly executed, therefore earning the description 'ebin'.
>>
>>680974
stylistic and fun
not meant to be historical in the slightest
>>
watching 300: Rise of an Empire right now

p. good
>>
>>687310
this
>>
Has anyone seen this movie? If so did you like it?
It's from 1962 and it apparently had an impact on Frank Miller.
>>
>>681536
>Are there bad guys in the present?

no
>>
>>683260
holy shit...
>>
>>681447
Underrated Post
>>
>>687310
should have been said in the first reply
Although 300 also has many historical derivatives, such as most of the memorable quotes being real, and the portrayal of strong women in Spartan society, n the cultural customs of "true" Spartans (Spartans raised in the city of Sparta by pure Spartan parents and destined to birth one boy and one girl and probably have a gay lover).
/thread
>>
>>686436
I don't see your point, those monsters are part of a mythology and a culture that is being misrepresented.
They didn't even bother to replace the Kraken, a norse monster, with an actual greek monster like the Cetus from the actual story, wich is specially stupid because their kraken doesn't even resemble the eponymous monster more than the Harryhausen film.
>>
File: 1453588608273.jpg (264 KB, 960x1290) Image search: [Google]
1453588608273.jpg
264 KB, 960x1290
>>681294
Does this trigger you too? Or Hellenic vases depicting naked warriors?
>>
>>686665
He never said he enjoyed it, but he often reinforces his point that he doesn't regret any of it.
>>
File: 1449340507873.jpg (14 KB, 500x314) Image search: [Google]
1449340507873.jpg
14 KB, 500x314
>my professors face when we open our Ancient Greek language textbooks and there is a photo from the movie accompanying one of the translations concerning the battle of Thermopylae
>>
>>686321
>the reverse
So, one man gets ammunition and the next a rifle?
>>
>>682938
Any good soldier loves killing people
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IO7FeSjvD1k
>>
>>687513
I think I threw up a little at those helmets
>>
>>686396
I'll say one thing, the trailer was pretty cool
>>
>>687513
I thought that was Sean Bean on the cover at first, and I thought 'of course, another movie where he probably dies'
>>
>>687310
>"The events are 90 percent accurate"
>Zack Synder on 300
>"not meant to be historical in the slightest"
Not according to Synder.
Thread replies: 157
Thread images: 34

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.