[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
should society be more supportive of suicide?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 1
File: untitled.png (75 KB, 281x180) Image search: [Google]
untitled.png
75 KB, 281x180
should society be more supportive of suicide?
>>
>>678798
Supportive? No

Less judgemental and more forgiving? Yeah
>>
>>678814
>forgiving

Who gives a flying fuck whether you forgive a dead person. He/she sure doesn't.
>>
>>678843
Geez calm down mister

Please forgive me
>>
>>678843
Well acting like it was his fault and that he's a bad person for it kind of seems like a dick move to me
>>
>>678851
Dick move to whom? He literally does not care anymore.
>>
Anyone alive today who isn't suicidal must be a retard or delusional.
>>
quads
>>
>>678889
So close, buddy
>>
>>678886
>>>/r9k/
>>
>>678798
Only in regards to OP.
>>
>>678857

His surviving friends, loved ones, and siblings for one..
>>
>>678798
>should society be more supportive of suicide?
I think society will have to get used to suicide, and I think we will be seeing a lot more of it in future. The amount of people with no job, no friends, no family and no prospects will rise, and neetbux can only go so far, (They don't give you a life, they are stretched thin already and society is becoming more right wing)

I think suicide will have to be accepted as a fact of life.
>>
>>678973

This

A lot of the social problems that exist now such as depression, social withdrawal and so forth are caused by overpopulation and the lack of roles and jobs available for everyone. They performed this study with rats and they exhibited the same behaviors found in areas suffering from human overpopulation.
>>
It should be legal to kill emo cutting faggots. Support those full of spirit, not those who squander it.
>>
>>679027
>kicking someone when theyre down

Man thats edgy as fuck
>>
>>679042
Hey, the experience of having to defend yourself against sudden death might actually save some of these people.
>>
People should be encouraged to commit suicide when they become a burden on society i.e. old people
>>
>>678798
If Durkheim is to believed, it already is.
>>
>>678857

His friends and relatives you fucking aspie.

Personally I think euthanasia should be legal everywhere. I get it's a tricky issue with some mental illnesses, but there are lots of illnesses where it sucks more to be alive than not, both those that are physically painful and the mentally degenerative sorts.
>>
>>679056
Save them from what?
>>
>>679056
>people are often depressed and lonely
>let's assault them until they stop
>>
>>678857
That's like saying it's okay to cuck your best friend as long as he doesn't know about it. Just because he doesn't know doesn't make it right.
>>
>>678798
It should be commercialized, plenty of cash to be made on it.
>>
>>679027
Yeah I will support you in that. You are an idiot who says this for all the wrong reasons but our visions are congruous. Torture would have to be out though. There is nothing dignified about being a DNA-addled life-junkie
>>
>>679124
No, it's like saying it's ok to cuck your best friend when he is dead, which it is pretty much agreed on that it totally is.
>>
>>679136
>which it is pretty much agreed on that it totally is.
>>
>>678798
I believe suicide is a human right. A person should be allowed to die on their own terms, not the government's.
>>
>>679149
You are property of the government, and as such will only die in its terms.
>>
>>679145
Are you saying that society isn't accepting of people being in relationships after their spouse dies? You are wrong.
>>
>>679151
proof?
>>
>>679158
I'm all out of proofs brah, you'll have to trust this blind man leading blind men.
>>
>>679108
Being useless faggots?
>>
>>679192
there is no way out of that. In a world with 7 billion of people most are invariably useless faggots. In fact committing suicide is providing more use than taking a meme office job that probably doesn't actually effect the economy positively in any way. 60% of all jobs in america are redundant
>>
>>678798
No. Can't have your tax base offing themselves.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.