[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>I write this letter, the last letter, which will be left
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
File: download.jpg (8 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
8 KB, 225x225
>I write this letter, the last letter, which will be left after me in Saint Petersburg. I have a premonition that I will die before 1 January (1917). I speak to the Russian People, to Papa [he referred to Nikholai II as Papa and Aleksandra as Mama], to Mama and Children, to all of the Russian Land, what they should know and understand. If I will be killed by ordinary people, especially by my brothers—the Russian peasants, then you, the Russian Tsar, should not worry about Your Children, —they will lead in Russia another hundred years.
What the hell was up with this guy. I am not a expert on this period of history can someone enlighten me on this mysterious figure. Was he really super natural and what was up with his death. Why couldn't he die
>>
File: 1292482854285.jpg (306 KB, 904x1424) Image search: [Google]
1292482854285.jpg
306 KB, 904x1424
>>676817

>Was he really super natural
Congratulations. You are now the Tsaritsa. Please die in a basement by pistol shot to the head.

>what was up with his death.
Adrenaline's a helluva drug. Also growing up as a Russian peasant makes you adept at receiving punishment.

>Why couldn't he die
He did, therefore he could.
>>
>>676876

/thread

>>676817
>>>/x/
>>
Rasputin was the cause of the Russian Revolution.

He was having sex with all Russian women and this made the men mad. When they complained about the oppression of the elite, they were actually talking about Raputin's penis. Most of the Soviet leaders read Das Kapital while locked in their cucksheds.
>>
>>676931
>Rasputin was the cause of the Russian Revolution.

Nonsense, he was just a symptom of Imperial malaise. WW1 is what caused the Revolution.
>>
>>676876
So his secret was adrenaline. That's all. But I still don't understand how he healed Alexia. And where did he get the adrenaline.
>>
>>677220
Instead of the stupid medical procedures of the day. Rasuputin pretended to do mystical bullshit while Alexei laid in bed. Which is actually the better option for recovery.
>>
>>677256
That's all really.
>>
The real miracle is how he got so much pussy whilst looking like he did.
>>
>>677303
Those are the predatory eyes of a pussyhound. Bitches swoon for a man who looks like he's half-bear.
>>
>>677256
>mystical bullshit
>pretend
Are there really>>677293
people on this board not yet past this stage?
>>
File: 1454979834743.jpg (36 KB, 520x416) Image search: [Google]
1454979834743.jpg
36 KB, 520x416
>>677349
>Rasputin was magic for real, guise.
>>
The best thing for haemophilia at the time was to bandage the wound up and let it heal. Poking it and oiling it only made it worse.
>>
>>676931
It was a shame how he carried on
>>
File: godlesscommieswouldkillthem.jpg (110 KB, 720x566) Image search: [Google]
godlesscommieswouldkillthem.jpg
110 KB, 720x566
>>676817
>the Russian Tsar, should not worry about Your Children, —they will lead in Russia another hundred years.
hmm, they didn't though

or were his illegitimate children part of the soviet inner circle
>>
>>677726
>If I will be killed by ordinary people, especially by my brothers—the Russian peasants
IIRC he was killed by a cabal of nobles, not "ordinary peaople".
>>
>>677754
oh I see, he must have been talking about another timeline when the russian revolution occurred prematurely, succeeded in killing him but failed in toppling the tsar
>>
File: 1455113492257.jpg (11 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1455113492257.jpg
11 KB, 200x200
>>677349
The Russian doctors were treating the kid with the new wonderdrug. Aspirin. They were treat someone WHOSE BLOOD COULDN'T CLOT with a blood thinner.

Rasputin had the kid lay in bed and didn't give him anything so he improved.

Wow magickz
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.