[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You're chillen by the Sea of Galilee doing some fishing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: jesus.jpg (90 KB, 600x900) Image search: [Google]
jesus.jpg
90 KB, 600x900
You're chillen by the Sea of Galilee doing some fishing with your brother when this guy walks up to you and saith unto you, follow me, and I will make you fishers of men.

What do?
>>
>>676683
Hey aren't you John's disciple who is bitterly pissed about the socio-economic conditions of non-hellenized Jews and want to overthrow Roman occupation?

Good luck with that.

>Cast out my fishing net
>>
You fish fish you retard now fuck off
>>
>>676683
What should I do with men? Fuck them? I'm not a persian, also why are you white?
>>
Uh
*fish start falling out of my pockets*
Y-you too
>>
>>676683
What do you mean fishers of men?
>I mean fishers of men
Go to the next lake
>There are no men to fish there
What do you mean there are no men to fish there
>I mean there are no men to fish there
Where are you?
>I am at sea
What do you mean you're at sea
>I mean I'm at sea
What are you walking on?
>Water
WHY ARE YOU TRYING TO FISH FOR MEN AT THE SEA
>FUCK YOU
>>
>>676683
You want me to catch guys by imbedding hooks in their respiratory systems?
The fuck is wrong with you?
>>
Follow hin wherever heeeee may goooo
>>
>>676683
I'd say who's this white guy and why's he pretending to be a dead Middle Eastern carpenter.
>>
>>676754
"because I'm an ancient Hebrew, a levantine variety of semite, not an arab"
>>
i love you jesus christ
>>
>you should follow me because my mummy never had dirty dirty sex
>implying he wasn't the most antifun person to be around
>>
File: image.jpg (16 KB, 276x183) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16 KB, 276x183
>>676838
>>
I cast away my earthly goods and check em for the Lord
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.