[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can we all agree that what the Nazis did pussified Europe beyond
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (85 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
85 KB, 1024x768
Can we all agree that what the Nazis did pussified Europe beyond recognition?
>>
Yes,it wasn't necessary to be so edgy and trying to invade russia
>>
Can we all agree that this board is inevitably going to become leftypol?
>>
>>6832
Not even a leftist mate, and I didn't particularly dislike the Nazi's idea but the after effects were terrible.
>>
Fuck off this shit belongs on /pol/ goddamn this board has already gone to shit
>>
>>6743
They sure made them the incompetent continent it is today.
>>
>>6794
They had to invade Russia anyway. There was no way the Nazis and Commies weren't going to fight. And 1941/1942 was the best time to do it, the Soviets were still weak from purges and hadn't yet ramped up production. But then there's Operatsia Groza.
>>
>>6832

Pro-tip; everyone that hates /pol/ isn't always a leftist or a Jew.
>>
Fuckin baby boomers
>>
>>7126
actually they are
>>
>>6959
fucking this
>>
File: 1421345629063.jpg (355 KB, 533x800) Image search: [Google]
1421345629063.jpg
355 KB, 533x800
>>6959
Is sad but true. I live in great hole that is vagina.
>>
>>6743
Can we all agree that if we didn't go against the Nazi's in the first place this wouldn't have happened?
>>
Definitely
>>
>>7264
Yep.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.