[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
tfw you realize that the British did more good than evil for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (184 KB, 563x721) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
184 KB, 563x721
tfw you realize that the British did more good than evil for the world.
>>
>>673751
thanks for Wahabism you perfidious albion
>>
Thanks for Africa Albion
>>
>>673751
Is this the new shitposting thread?
>>
>established global rule of usurers and merchants
Yeah, nah.
>>
>>673797
>usury is bad

I bet you own at least one credit card, and live in a house that a mortgage paid for.

>oh wait, you're probably a NEET
>>
>Started capitalism
Yeah, nah.
>>
>>673797
Yes, the previous system of hereditary nobles and petty war lords worked so much better.
>>
>>673802
embarrassing
>>
>invented the US

No thanks.
>>
>Deposed Napoleon
Yeah, nah.
>>
>Inventing concentration camps
Yeah, nah.
>>
>created pakistan
Yeah, nah
>>
>>673818
>>673848
>>673852
>>673856
Samefag
>>
GOAT army though

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tU9k1wrPU9g
>>
>>673848
Brits pay other nations to do the grunt work, then shunt them aside at the last minute and take all the credit for themselves.
>>
>>673869
>less than a minute between posts
>15 posts, 14 posters
aight
>>
>>673751
Thanks for opium dens, albion.
>>
>tfw you realize they really didn't

BRITSHITS OUT
>>
>>673751
IUSK = Islamic United Kingdoms
>>
>>674000

You're welcome.

>>674263

What board do you think you are on, weirdo?
>>
>>673981
Good looking bunch of school girls you got there.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WqP4a39AlYo
>>
Realize? They caused *us*.
>>
>>674341
I love this picture. I don't know why it appeals to me, I'm a brit, but this picture is just cool. America got a generation of talented men, the United Kingdom had wasted the previous good generation. William Pitt R.I.P.
>>
>>674371
Heh, maybe some of Washington's manliness inflamed old loins of yours.

I wouldn't call the British efforts wasted.
Between Newton and Turing, you've changed the world, without even involving politics. I see the collapse of the Red Coat empire not the guilt of a few men, but inevitability. The USA will probaly see similar declined in due time.
>>
>Crimean war
Nah, you fags are the reason why turkroaches aren't herd like dogs today. In a ironic twist of events, you got BTFO by them in WWI.
>>
>Theocratic Iranian regime

Thanks Britain.
>>
>>673751
>events leading to the Turkish invasion of Cyprus and its occupation
Nah.
>>
>>673751
>Defeated the Nazi regime
Yep, pretty much.
>>
> tfw you realise that the american revolution was pointless. That the british granted colonies that were white freedom, that Canda got self-govermence about fifty years laterl. That 'freeing' America prolonged slavery, caused a civil war that would have otherwise not happened.
>>
>>674473
>implying that decline hasn't started now
>>
>>677052
This, desu.
Hillary will hold the system together for a little while.
Sanders will make it crash and burn but not on purpose.
Trump will just go full accelerationism and it'll basically be like the Byzantines when they conquered all that Mediterranean territory under that one emperor and then lost it shortly afterward.
>>
>>673998
All posts I named had at least 1 minute between them
>>
>>673751
So the invention of concentration camps and mass genocide of indigenous peoples are good things?
Yeah right.
>>
File: 80ce02710b33b86a92fe7d6b19cbef32.jpg (437 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
80ce02710b33b86a92fe7d6b19cbef32.jpg
437 KB, 1920x1200
I agree. They invented America.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.