[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who killed Hoffa, /his/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: MTE1ODA0OTcxNjYxMjMxNjI5.jpg (102 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
MTE1ODA0OTcxNjYxMjMxNjI5.jpg
102 KB, 1200x1200
Who killed Hoffa, /his/?
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (108 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
108 KB, 1920x1080
>>67255
Systematic White Patriarchal Oppression
>>
>>67255
They'll never find the body
>>
One of the former members of his mafia did an AMA on reddit I wanna say around a year ago. He stated that the body will never be found. One of the main theories that goes around here in new jersey is that we has thrown into a wood chipper
>>
>>71400
Where are you in Jersey?

I live in tuckerton and everyone believes he's burried in the pine Barrens.
>>
>>71458
New brunswick area
>>
>>71400
>>71458

Do you guys really think mob hitmen would drive all the way from Michigan to New Jersey with Hoffa's body, when there are a bazillion acres of forest here, not to mention the Great Lakes?
>>
>>72992
Hey man I just said the rumors I heard was he was fed into a wood chipper
>>
File: Machus Red Fox.jpg (90 KB, 640x430) Image search: [Google]
Machus Red Fox.jpg
90 KB, 640x430
>>73415
>he was fed into a wood chipper

He probably was, but it would have happened right there in Oakland Co. Michigan where he was kidnapped.
>>
>>67255
He was processed into fertilizer in one of various mafia plants dotted around Michigan. He then probably fertilized corn somewhere near midland. Definitely a mafia murder.
>>
>>67255
Who cares?
>>
>>67255

From an old jewish guy that use to run a strip club where his former friends visited -

Hoffa got shoved down a sausage grinder feet first and then was thrown in a chum bag and dumped in the water. You'll never find him.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.