[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You're in the royal court and Uther Pendragon slaps your
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: uther.jpg (98 KB, 423x480) Image search: [Google]
uther.jpg
98 KB, 423x480
You're in the royal court and Uther Pendragon slaps your lady's ass

What do you do?

Keep in mind that he is wearing 200 pounds of anachronistic plate armor
>>
>>668552
I'm actually watching Merlin as I read this. I'd slap Arthur's ass back.
>>
>>668553

The show or the 1998 miniseries?
>>
>>668554
The show. I didn't actually know until a few days ago that it was a miniseries; I thought it was just a movie. The one with Sam Neill?
>>
>>668552
>>>/lit/
>>
>>668556

Yeah. It's a movie that was aired in segments as a miniseries IIRC. It's pretty good but silly at times.
>>
>>668564
Oh, that makes a lot more sense. I've only ever watched it in one sitting. It's easily one of my favourite "movies", and it created my love for Sam Neill. God damn he's a good actor.
>>
>>668553
Have you seen John Boorman's Excalibur?
>>
>>668552

Hire a wizard to shapeshift me to look like him and fuck his wife. Hey, what goes around, comes around, right?
>>
>>668552
I would procliam that he was a blaggard for commiting such heinous crime against me, and then challenge him to a duel to rectify the wrong doing.
>>
Invite saxons over.
>>
>>670053
Just hire a wizard to shapeshift into his wife, easier and he won't come back at you. (Oglaf, 2015)
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.