[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/AlternativeAltHistory/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5
File: Epi-160-M2M.jpg (264 KB, 1538x767) Image search: [Google]
Epi-160-M2M.jpg
264 KB, 1538x767
What if Julius Caesar crossed the Rubicon instead of staying in Gaul? Could he have conquered Rome?
>>
quality thread
>>
>>667799
If Sulla or even Marius couldnt pull it off that loudmouthed prick sure as hell couldnt
>>
noway. not even Consil Cissius could do it in 108 AD and he had two times the legions Caesar did. Although it would've been a good show.
>>
Imagine this: Octavian (I know it's crazy, but bear with me) manages to create an only inofficially existing office that resembles that of a monarch IN ROME

lmao
>>
>>667799
>>667846
>>667856
>>667868
Low quality. Feel bad about yourselves. The kind of bad where you cut your fucking nuts off.
>>
>>667876
What if you were a faggot?
>>
>>667914
You'd need to demonstrate I were OP.
>>
>>667868
>Octavian
literally who?
>>
Imagine what kind of horrible world we'd be living in if the Allies had won.
>>
File: 1372190923230.jpg (600 KB, 1024x773) Image search: [Google]
1372190923230.jpg
600 KB, 1024x773
>>668051
Im just glad the USSR stayed on our side the whole time. Would have been in trouble in a two front war.
>>
>>667799
What if Archduke Franz Ferdinand had been shot and killed during his visit to Sarajevo in 1914?
>>
>>668492
I'm sure that, in the absolute worst case, Austria-Hungary and Serbia would go to war over it, but it would be a regional conflict at best.
>>
>>667799
Ha! Fat chance. Pompey had far more men and control of the senate. What do you think would happen,
Pompey would just flee to bumfuck nowhere Greece, then still get massacred despite his superior forces?
>>
>>667799
Speaking of crossing rivers, imagine if this stupid fuck hadn't tried to attack a superior force across a river.
>>
>>667918
OP is sufficient, but not necessary for being a faggot.
>>
Imagine a european great power losing to some asian shithole, e.g. Russia to Japan. Sounds stupid, but imagine the consequences.
>>
>>668513
There's no way in hell Russia would dare to get involved anyway, Germany could beat the shit out of anyone they want, like they did France in 1870.
>>
>>668534
>Japan
You mean the East China Islands?
>>
I wonder how Trotsky survived an ice pick to the head.
>>
File: 3336468.jpg (107 KB, 990x1200) Image search: [Google]
3336468.jpg
107 KB, 990x1200
>>667799
Imagine if Mosley actually was fucking dumb enough to go through with his threats to leave the Labour party in 1931, rather than winning the leadership election in 1935 over that moderate clown Attlee, don't want to image what life would be like without his postwar revival
>>
Remember how the Soviet Union nearly collapsed in the 90's. Imagine the shithole we'd be living in now if they had. I'm so glad they finally orchestrated the most successful expansion policy in history and ushered in a European golden age. America might have continued its nihilistic domination and I shudder at the thought.
>>
>>668571
Yeah, if Gorbachev had failed, I don't think the Soviets would have lasted into the 21st century.
>>
What if some hyper-advanced civilization of whites went around conquering the world in the early modern period?

And don't say they're more likely to kill with diseases than technology, that's a stupid and racist idea.
>>
>>668061
You have to admit though, if that happened, you wouldn't have seen the atomic bomb droppings in Berlin, Haniver, and Kiel. War would have been over too fast.
>>
Imagine if Empire of America was a republic. That would be a shitfest.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.