[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hello /his/ tell me about palestine pre israel. also about the nakba
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5
File: convoy_attack_1948.jpg (7 KB, 250x180) Image search: [Google]
convoy_attack_1948.jpg
7 KB, 250x180
hello /his/ tell me about palestine pre israel.
also about the nakba
>>
>>891720
Sand niggers loving with jews and Christians.
European jews come and start zionism
Tensions build
Palestinain nationality was growing in the past and the british promised land if they revolt against Ottoman empire
Sandnigger revolt like a bunch of monkeys
Jews wanted land too
british gave land to jews
Sand nig revolt
Jews make gangs
long nosed nigs and sand nig fight
Both hate britain
>"what have I done"- britain
Britain steps out
UN steps in
UN makes plan
Arab don't like it cuz the minority is getting the majority of land
War happens
Jews win
And blah blah blah.
>>
>>892696
pretty much this
end thread
>>
File: 180px-Stormweenie.jpg (7 KB, 180x271) Image search: [Google]
180px-Stormweenie.jpg
7 KB, 180x271
>>892696
>>892719
He's asking about the history of an ancient land, not how evil le big bad Jews are.
>>
>>892739
that's exactly what happend though, I'm sure you're just upset at how it was phrased
>>
>>892763
>Palestine didn't exist before the 20th Century
>>
>>892696
You're not wrong
But God Damn you hate everyone lel
>>
>>892768
as a roman province originally but pretty much non existent after the original caliphs spread and took over that land
>>
For a few thousands of years ago God gave the land to the Jews, genociding everyone that resisted them. For some weird reason he also wanted them to genocide the civilians that didn't do anything and who could very well have been assimilated into the new superior Jewish culture and faith (So much for being a God of forgiveness)
The following Thousand years the Jews entered the cycle of promising to do what God said, not doing what God said, getting punished by God, promising to do what God said if they were forgiven then once again going against God.
The cycle was brutally ended when the Jews tried to do the same thing with the Romans, but since mortal beings can't quite afford the patience of a god they decided to just punish the Jews really, really brutally and spread them out all over Europe as a gift. (Europe later repayed the gift by sacking Rome repeatedly )
During the two thousand years the some pretty awesome stuff happened in the Regions, people
DEUS VULTING
E
U
S

V
U
L
T
I
N
G

each other back and froh a good bit. The Fun ended for some hundreds of years as the boring Ottomans and then Britts took control of it, but now it have started all over again (Threat Nukes and terrorism included this time)
The whole thing also lead to a US Christian belief that we must trigger the Apocalypse by bringing the Jews back to Israel (An omniscient, all powerful God will totally just sit by and abide by the plots of mortal Humans, totally nothing weird about trying to trigger Godly events by yourself) and now are ready to bomb whatever the Jews point at to make sure we can finally get to meet Jesus.
>>
File: charge of templars.jpg (107 KB, 736x588) Image search: [Google]
charge of templars.jpg
107 KB, 736x588
>>892796
very colorful, thank you anon
I especially liked the part where you said Da pacem, Domine, in diebus nostris
Quia non est alius
Qui pugnet pro nobis
Nisi tu Deus noster.
Fiat pax in virtute tua: et abundantia in turribus tuis.
Da pacem, Domine, in diebus nostris
Quia non est alius
Qui pugnet pro nobis
Nisi tu Deus noster.
Propter fratres meos et proximos meos loquebar pacem de te:
Quia non est alius
Qui pugnet pro nobis
Nisi tu Deus noster.
Propter domum Domini Dei nostri quaesivi bona tibi.
Quia non est alius
Qui pugnet pro nobis
Nisi tu Deus noster.
Rogate quae ad pacem sunt Jerusalem:et abundantia diligentibus te.
Quia non est alius
Qui pugnet pro nobis
Nisi tu Deus noster.
Gloria Patri et Filio et Spiritui Sancto, sicut erat in principio et nunc et semper, et in saecula saeculorum. Amen
>>
>>891720
Human-goat hybrid birth rates were 3000 times what they are now. It was truly a genocide of an innocent people.
>>
>>892768
They never had independents
But the people existed near after the peasant revolt.
>>
>>892784
Wasn't it converted military district of falistin
>>
File: received_607530589409846.jpg (101 KB, 1232x924) Image search: [Google]
received_607530589409846.jpg
101 KB, 1232x924
>>892859
oi fuck you goats are sexi
>>
File: CXMAPHJWsAEa9M7.jpg (87 KB, 1024x386) Image search: [Google]
CXMAPHJWsAEa9M7.jpg
87 KB, 1024x386
>>892859
>Human-goat hybrid birth rates were 3000 times what they are now.
So that explains why Toriel is a Muzzie?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.