[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm an historian specialized in french medieval history.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: 1434945239001.gif (154 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1434945239001.gif
154 KB, 500x500
I'm an historian specialized in french medieval history.
And I want to kill myself on a daily basis because of my career choices.
Ask me anything.
>>
File: Robert Moreley Marie Antoinette.png (391 KB, 668x486) Image search: [Google]
Robert Moreley Marie Antoinette.png
391 KB, 668x486
What level of education do you have? BA?
>>
Pick up a programming language and apply french medieval history to it.
>>
What is the biggest object you've had up your ass?
>>
>>67103
ur mom
>>
>>66174
What job do you have? (Unless your career choices have fucked you so hard you have become a neet)
>>
>>66174
>OP not delivering

he must be at wor-

OH WAIT
>>
>>66174
Have you considered teaching?
>>
>>67496
if he doesn't have a phd he's SOL
>>
>>66174
So basically you study defeat?
>>
>>67658
Ha-ha epic my good sir. Upvoted.
>>
>>67086
French Crusaders game when
>>
>>66174
How different was the political climate for early french kings in southern France for the early Capet dynasty?
Since southern France was more Gothic than Frankish was there any conflict from nobles or peasants of the reason or did they just stay docile?
>>
Why haven't you become a teacher?
>>
Can you recommend some books, that's literally the one thing I really want to learn about
>>
Was Joan of Arc elite?
>>
Frenchpill me bro
>>
File: the iron cross.jpg (4 KB, 95x92) Image search: [Google]
the iron cross.jpg
4 KB, 95x92
>>66174
Did you play vanilla wow private servers?
>>
>>67086
This.
>>
But really, why do you hate it? I'm pursuing a similar path, but for art history, and my future looks fucking great. But, I also am not deluded into thinking I'll get a permanent teaching position immediately after grad school. Nor do I want it. Where did you go to school, what degree level, do you have a job? Deets, man.
>>
>>66174
kek.
I read the first line of your post "I'm an historian specialized in french medieval history",
and the first thought that came to mind was;
Go kill yourself.
>>
>>66174
>I'm an historian specialized in french medieval history.
>And I want to kill myself on a daily basis because of my career choices.
>Ask me anything.

Do you finger your anus when you masturbate?

Are you the guy smearing shit on the second floor south east male toilet walls?

Why didn't you vote for my curriculum change suggestions?
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.