[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you know anyone with historical ancestry? Do you have anyone
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3
File: lovelive!.jpg (394 KB, 1638x1229) Image search: [Google]
lovelive!.jpg
394 KB, 1638x1229
Do you know anyone with historical ancestry?
Do you have anyone in your family who was somehow relevant to history?
>>
File: 1458424783605.gif (342 KB, 153x113) Image search: [Google]
1458424783605.gif
342 KB, 153x113
>be me
>be in higschool 3 years ago
>be italian american in a neighborhood where japanese americans are a majority
>one guy's surname is oda
>one guy's surname is minamoto
>one girls's surname is fujiwara
>one girl's surname is shimizu
>mfw everyone in the same classroom
>mfw there's a day everyone was arguing about studying schedules
>sengoku jidai 2: higschool boogaloo
>mfw
>there's a german american in the classroom
>me, this german and some jap team up in a group assignment
>mfw we intentionally name the group "axis of ellien" (ellien being the name of the biology teacher).
>mfw
>>
my wife's son's grandfather invented the onahole
>>
My father's side of the family is related to Toussaint Louveture.
>>
File: Adam-and-Eve.jpg (169 KB, 499x583) Image search: [Google]
Adam-and-Eve.jpg
169 KB, 499x583
I am a direct descendant of these two
>>
>>892661
This meme is bad and you should feel bad
>>
I am directly related to the Breens of the Donner party; some American pioneers going to California who got stuck in a fucking blizzard after following some asshat's "shortcut". Thankfully, after they got out, they told everyone else that the route was bullshit. Oh, and they allegedly ate people. Allegedly.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.