[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>You will never be able to save Majorian from Ricimer
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3
>You will never be able to save Majorian from Ricimer
>>
>you will never save the republic from the Thermidorian counterrevolutionary traitors
>>
>>860537
>You will never get to watch the members of the committee of public safety flee their hideout like priests from one of their own boats.
>You will never tear the bandage holding Robespierre's jaw together away, laughing as the crowd jeers at a madman.
>>
>>860537
>Iktf
>>860563
>You will never rape up and down The Vendee
>You will never cause slaves and chained bondsmen of despots to flee
>You will never sing Ça Ira as you string up a aristocrat whose daughter you fucked
>You will never fuck a nun and knock her up over the corpse of the priest who raised her

How do I get over this feel?
>>
File: 1422247016563.jpg (62 KB, 919x720) Image search: [Google]
1422247016563.jpg
62 KB, 919x720
>You will never have Stilicho take the throne of the West and save it from Barbarian filth and traitors
>>
File: 1449156001135.jpg (60 KB, 1620x599) Image search: [Google]
1449156001135.jpg
60 KB, 1620x599
>"Majorian presents the welcome discovery of a great and heroic character, such as sometimes arise, in a degenerate age, to vindicate the honour of the human species"
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.