[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there a historical figure more ridiculed than Hitler?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: Hitler+Gremlin.jpg (133 KB, 966x728) Image search: [Google]
Hitler+Gremlin.jpg
133 KB, 966x728
Is there a historical figure more ridiculed than Hitler?
>>
Napoleon maybe?
>>
>>63719
>>64332
Ceaser?
>>
Don't know about other countries but we got WW2 national/holiday songs making fun of Mussolini.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fGe4vsJ6w0Q

Pretty good tune too.
>>
>>64572
Very. I'm surprised as to how catchy this is.
>>
>>64802
>>ghengis kahn was more evil than hitler
no he wasn't you massive retard
>>
>>64841
http://www.zmescience.com/ecology/genghis-khan-environment-26052014/

Genghis Khan might have been the greenest invader of all time – his bloody conquests killed so many people, that in their path, huge swathes of cultivated land returned to forest, eliminating a huge amount of carbon from the atmosphere.

Kahn killed so many people it helped fight global warming.
China built a wall just to keep him out.
The golden horde used to launch plague infested bodies into the ukraine to help it spread.
They completely burned down Baghdad ending the islamic golden age.
>>
>>64802
>genghis khan
>evil
>>
>>64915
Global warming is a hoax, humans cannot affect climate
>>
>>64802
Hitler was only 60 years ago, that's why
>>
>>64841
Hitler killed specific people, Genghis killed everyone.
>>
>>65041
He's also the first in an age of mass media; people rural areas got the joke just as well as people in urban centers.

It's easy to say THE JEWS but really anyone at the time would have been making fun of Hitler as cartoons were, like all entertainment at the time, controlled by the war department and thereby largely propaganda.
>>
>>65053
>>64915
he killed his enemies. he started wars he won. he killed and spared prisoners with purpose.
>>
>>63719
>evil man is ridiculed
What's the issue?
>>
>>65011
lol
>>
Jesus of Nazareth for sure
>>
>>65053
How does that make him worse? He was an equal opportunity conqueror.
>>
Considering the jews have been persecuted and oppressed in every culture in which they've resided, I'd say the jews as a whole have been mocked the most.

There's a reason the merchant meme is so pervasive.
>>
After the "hitler reacts" videos, I don't think so.
>>
>>65053
That makes Ghangis less evil

Ghangis was an "ends justifies the means character" but for Hitler the slaughter was the ends
>>
>>65966
Fictional characters don't count.
>>
>>63719
yes
>>
>Ghengis or Hitler was most evil!

What, Mohammed doesn't even get a chance to win this?
>>
>>68811
He really isnt ridiculed that much compared to some others. He just gives the best reactions
>>
>>68811
Or Mao.
Or Stalin (he gets extra points for the evil mustache)
>>
>>63719
Jesus
>>
>>68937
What about Some women nominees? Individuals who betrayed entire civilizations and whose names are now insults.

Helen of Troy comes to mind, but I don't think she did it on purpose
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.