[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be Stauffenberg >manage to bring bomb to generals room
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 100
Thread images: 13
File: nazi pirates.jpg (17 KB, 390x342) Image search: [Google]
nazi pirates.jpg
17 KB, 390x342
>be Stauffenberg
>manage to bring bomb to generals room
>successfully kill hitler, imprison other nazi leaders
>sue for peace with allies
>they tell me to fuck off, they are going for unconditional surrender

What was his endgame /pol/?
>>
Preventing German cities from being leveled?
>>
More control to the wehrmacht
>>
>>63504
This
>>
>What was his endgame /pol/
>/pol/

>>>/pol/ is that way.
>>
>>63458

Steal the Spear of Longinus and win the war.
>>
>>63458
>surrender
>allies stop dropping fire on your civilian population
>"Hey, I'm the guy who killed Hitler."
>Allies put you in place as new Chancellor of post war Germany

Seems win-win.
>>
>>63458
M8 this is not /pol/
>>
>>63572

You forgot about the USSR
>>
>>63458

>Push the Slavs back at all costs
>Let the Allies into Germany as far as possible
>>
>>63458
Probably appoint someone like Rommel that could potentially negotiate a peace with the allies.

Even if it's unconditional peace it's still better letting allied troops roll in than the soviets. Anyone who wasn't a fanatic saw the writing on the wall by the time.

Also >>>/pol/
>>
>>63601
>talk to Patton
>convince him to invade russia like he wanted to
>>
>>63458
Well, I think only USSR would say fuck off.
America wanted to save up troops to fight the Japanese, they would have accepted with the release of France, maybe push for Poland Denmark and Norway, if England wanted that to.
Soviets wanted Germany destroyed because of how much damage they did so they wouldn't accept.
Thats just my guess on the result of suing for peace.
Same ending, no peace had except unconditional surrender.
End game would be keeping more germans from being killed.
>>
>>63637
>implying Patton had any say in it
>implying Patton was not a hot head and a propaganda poster boy
>>
File: image.jpg (197 KB, 890x689) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
197 KB, 890x689
Would Germany look like this if he succeeded?
>>
>>63671
seems like a good deal desu
>>
>>63671
No, why are you even asking this, it's stupid
>>
>>63671

Nah. The Allies wanted to restore the pre-war states.

At best they'd get to keep Prussia.
>>
Fuck off, Himmler would had stepped in then. That guy was ACTUALLY evil.
>>
>>63754
Himmler would have been shot/imprisoned pretty fucking quickly, he wasn't popular or well liked, you'd just need a radio broadcast by Rommel or someone else of such prestige/respect among the Germans. He had no leverage over the Wehrmacht either.

But yeah, there would have likely been a "civil war" of a degree or sorts.
>>
>>63458
Unconditional surrender..saving aryan lives by literally the thousands
>>
>>63754
>besmirching the first Vicar to the God-Head Hitler
you are not a true party member
>>
>>63661
He was a pretty big guy in the military tho.
>>
>>63830
So a cluster fuck like when Russia had a civil was in '17?
>>
>>63975
For you

He was a Lt general (became a General only in 1945), commander of the 3rd army, nothing more, he barely avoided being sent home and retired at one point. He had literally no authority in the matter. Besides, his idea of "invading" the USSR was pretty fucking stupid considering the disparity of forces in Europe and the fact most people were just glad to end the war not start another one.

>>64020
Probably not to such a degree, but Himmler did command the SS, some divisions were already pledged to Rommel in secret, and with Hitler dead you would surely have a power struggle.

I doubt it would be anything like the Russian civil war though.
>>
File: Heilige_Lanze_f.jpg (1 MB, 1469x2608) Image search: [Google]
Heilige_Lanze_f.jpg
1 MB, 1469x2608
>>63566
why didn't hitler just use it when he had it the entire time?
>>
>>64579
Not enough mana
>>
1. Kill Hitler
2. Peace with West
3. Hey guys, about these Russians about to eat all of Europe...
4. ?????
5. PROFIT!!!1!
>>
>>64800
1.Don't press for Polish territory
2.Peace in Europe
3.Have a larger state in Europe in 1939 than the German Empire in 1914
4.?????
5.PROFIT!!
>>
>>63458
>pol
Wrong board.
>>
>>65075
>>63593
>>63549
>no contribution to the thread at all
>only shitposting
>thinks they can send people to other boards
Maybe you guys should leave.
>>
>>65824
Says the /pol/tard who shitposts on other boards.

Fuck you and fuck your garbage thread.
>>
This "go home pol" shitposting is literally thousand times worse than real /pol/ couldve ever been
>>
>>65824
>>65908
>OP literally says /pol/
>on /his/
>is surprised when told to go back to /pol/
>>
>>65908

Pro-/pol/ and anti-/pol/ shitposting is propably done by the same memesters desu senpai
>>
>>65908
>bashing muslims
>bashing christians
>bashing whites
>bashing non whites
>fine
>questioning jews or anything that jews say
>hurr durr back to >>>/pol/

and people say the jidf arent real
>>
Literally all they would've done would be to have prolonged the war for many more months.

Thanks stauffenberg.
>>
>>65956
Says the redditor who shitpost on 4chan

>>65956
He probably made a mistake, /his/ was on /pol/ for a long time, the problem is not him being called out on that, but that neither of you bothered to actually respond with constructive answers and replied only with 'back to /pol'.
>>
>>63504
>Summer 1944
A bit late for that.
>>
>>65875
>>65956
man i hate lefty faggots on this board who just whine about /pol/. i'm not even a /pol/ tard but you guys need to shut the fuck up. seriously.

>wahhh this is a safe space please ban anyone who hurts my feelings

>wahhh back to /pol/ you evil nazis we can't have a discussion on any history that involves the third reich despite it being the most significant historical event in the last century.

seriously fucking leave.
>>
>>63671
No
The Allies already agreed before the end of the war that East Prussia needs to be liquidated to ensure Poland's security. Königsberg would've ended up Soviet just like in real life or maybe Polish but Germany would lose it.
Also Poland would still receive huge chunks of Silesia and Pommerania. Stalin wouldn't give back Western Ukraine and Belarus so the Allies would carve out new territories for Poland in Germany.
Removing the Germans from Eastern Europe was also agreed upon earlier. So the mass expulsions would still happen.

At best he would prevent more deaths by capitulating in 1944 and maybe the Allies wouldn't devide Germany into occupation zones. Maybe the Eastern Border would be a tiny bit different but not by much.
>>
>>63458
Win the war, not that he could.

Stauffenberg had no plans for peace, nor did the Wehrmacht. The Wehrmacht (and by that, the Reichswehr) had sought to take Poland and other lost German territories back since 1918 and where no less bad that the NSDAP. Stauffenberg and his July Plot buddies had been planning coups and such since the 1930's and still seemed to think they could win the war. The Allies wanted unconditional surrender to ensure the Germans didn't attempt "land grab 2", as had happened with WW1, since the Germans needed to know they had lost. Stauffenberg would likely become the target of a new stab in the back myth.
>>
File: WWIIEurope60.gif (91 KB, 890x689) Image search: [Google]
WWIIEurope60.gif
91 KB, 890x689
Germany had no real room for bargaining in July 1944. Managing a surrender that would have Germany occupied solely by the Western Allies would have been a massive massive 'win' for Germany. Borders probably would have ended up in a similar place as OTL (our timeline for the alt-history uninitiated), but without a divided Germany. Western powers might have also gone for a divided Czechoslovakia (i.e. a Czechos in the Western camp and Solvakia in the Soviet).
>>
>>66407
The stab in the back wasn't a myth. What is the Balfour declaration?
>>
>>66596
> A treaty about creating a Jewish state in Palestine is proof o the Stab in the Back myth
> literally has nothing to do with Germany

It's a myth that upset German soldiers created to try and make it seem like they hadn't lost.
>>
>>64837
but muh world domination
>>
>>66637
Written to the English branch of the most prominent German banking family, causing America to enter the war shortly after, leading many Germans to believe that Jewish interests were central in securing American involvement in the war. Sinking the Lusitania wasn't the real reason they went in.
>>
>>66666
America wasn't the cause of the German loss. A mix of internal instability, the failure of the Ludendorff Offensive and the Royal Navy blockades starving Germany were the causes, not America. America just meant that the war ended faster.
>>
File: 62e.jpg (16 KB, 300x472) Image search: [Google]
62e.jpg
16 KB, 300x472
>>66666
>>
File: 1441168135435.jpg (265 KB, 695x755) Image search: [Google]
1441168135435.jpg
265 KB, 695x755
>>66666
Checked
>>
>>66709
I beg to differ, American involvement scared the German high command enough that they went on the offensive, and the failed kaiserschlacht was enough to completely wear out the German army. Had the Americans not gotten involved the Germans could have stayed on the defensive. They weren't even on German soil at that point.
>>
>>66666

Quints checked in the name of the Free State of Bavaria
>>
>>66761
They didn't reach German soil, nor where they going to. Even then, the original Stab in the Back myth targeted Communists and Unionists, alongside the civilian population who weren't fans of being starved to death by their own lack of resources. The Stab in the Back idea is still a myth, even if Germans believed it to be true at the time. The German Army would have been engaged in a slog for another year or so. By this point both sides were losing the will to fight and there was no real end in sight, while the Spring Offensive proved that the Germans did not have the capacity to launch an offensive. Ultimately the German's keked themselves by not simply remaining on the defensive, even with the American's coming they could have achieved it.

Meanwhile, Versailles and such were the result of the bitter French and public press ganged Lyod George wanting to bugger the krauts. In reality the whole scenario was perfect for creating a blame game, because in reality the German army had not been defeated.
>>
>>66868
The "communists" you are referring to are Jews like Rosa Luxembourg and Kurt Eisner. These Jewish communists were very damaging to German war efforts on the home front. The chief architects of the Versailles treaty were Jews Paul Warburg and George Mandel Rothschild. Combine this with the Balfour declaration and the Americans joining the war, and then add in the failed German communist revolution as soon as the kaiser abdicated. While this may be a series of coincidences that Jews figured so prominently in Germany's defeat, it becomes easy to see why something like the stab in the back resonated with the German people.
>>
>>67037
Oh yeah, but I doubt the typical Anti-Semitic view point that it meant anything.
>>
>>67131
as in was there a wider jewish conspirarcy against the german people? probably not, but keep this in mind, Palestine had been promised to the Jews, and Palestine was about to become British territory. Had the British lost the war, and the Ottoman Empire remained intact, they would have been in no position to give Palestine to the Jews. So that may have been a motivating factor for some Jews in the States and Germany to undermine the German war effort.
>>
>>67217
Is that why a higher percentage of male jews participated in the war effort in comparison to the percentage of adult german males?

stupid
>>
>>67217
I think it was more spurred on by thoughts of a Communist Germany rather than a Jewish State, I mean we also have to factor in the food shortages and the general level of discontent that was going to occur without the influence of the Communist revolt.
>>
>>67037
Germany and Germans don't have to justify why they wanted invader Jews gone.
>>
>>67318
and communist ideologies were fast becoming rampant among the frontline soldiers in the german army, especially among the conscripts. coincidence? i think not.
>>
File: der nazis.jpg (176 KB, 570x380) Image search: [Google]
der nazis.jpg
176 KB, 570x380
>>67037
Germany can decide who are Germans and who are not, in Germany Germans can decide everything for Germans and Germany, international elements gtfo if you don't want a Fascist state to determine your internal policies.
>>
>>67330
i mean i agree with you, i'm just saying this series of coincidences involving the jews made something like the stab in the back very convincing to the germans, and gave nazi propaganda something to seize on. the best propaganda is that which is based on a grain of truth, however small.
>>
>>67382
The first world war led to a polarisation of opinion towards the far right as well as the far left, and there's absolutely no proof for the rising popularity of communism to be a jewish thing.

Holy shit, I really give up on this board with the amount of morons in it.

Yeah, lefty ideology only rose in popularity because 'duh joos' and not because you had millions of soldiers disillusioned with their leadership due to, I don't know, fighting in the fucking first world war.
>>
>>67439
you're really denying the connection between jewish internationalism and communism in the early 20th century? fuck you are the moron mate, you should read churchill's article from the 1920's on the connection between judaism and communism. i'm not even saying anything about a jewish conspiracy, and i'm not one who is going to deny the holocaust or talk about jews running the world. i'm merely saying where the stab in the back myth came from and why germans believed it.
>>
>>67420
This is propaganda?
http://www.federalreserve.gov/

1) Ben S. Bernanke: Chairman of the Board of Governors of Federal Reserve. Term ends 2020.

2) Donald L. Kohn: Vice Chairman of the Board of Governors of Federal Reserve. Term ends 2016.

3) Randall S. Kroszner: Member of Board of Governors of Federal Reserve.

4) Frederic S. Mishkin: Member of Board of Governors of Federal Reserve. Term ends 2014.

5) Alan Greenspan: Advisor to Board of Governors of Federal Reserve. Recent Chairman.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_largest_banks

1 Steady China Industrial & Commercial Bank of China (ICBC) 3,451.74
2 +1 China China Construction Bank Corporation 2,819.24
3 +3 China Agricultural Bank of China 2,716.10
4 +1 United Kingdom HSBC Holdings 2,670.00
5 +1 United States JPMorgan Chase & Co. 2,600.00

surely Jews are a simple minority just like abos.
>>
>>67501
>claim jews caused the rise of lefty soldiers upon end of ww2
>claim is refuted
>make separate, broader claim and call poster stupid for not refuting the claim that you just created

nice, keep on trucking
>>
File: 1419076699976.png (3 KB, 209x215) Image search: [Google]
1419076699976.png
3 KB, 209x215
here you go, /pol/ is at it once again, literally every thread invaded by them turns into >jews first subtly with some nazi pictures here and there and then >JEWS
>>
File: Churchill.jpg (42 KB, 453x236) Image search: [Google]
Churchill.jpg
42 KB, 453x236
>>67557
you didn't refute anything idiot. keep on patting yourself on the back though.
>>
>>67587
Do you even listen or do you have dildos in your ears?
what can we convince you that Jews have too much power over non jews in non jewish states?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j6p1zxKnDeM
so soviet union and Bolshevism was lead and created by Jews yet Jews have no responsibility towards it?
>>
>>67614
you're right and its a miracle that someone actually understands this

all these fools with their PhDs aren't enlightened like us with the infographs from stormfront, thank god we've dodged the ruse

down with israel!
>>
>>63458
If he was intelligent? Unconditional surrender. If he had done it within a few days or weeks of taking control of Germany then German cities won't have been leveled, the Soviets aren't in Germany yet (and certainly not at Berlin), and basically everything turns out better for Germany.
>>
>>67649
If right now whites own that chinese bank that I linked here, and their money creation that decides which banks gets funding.

>>67503

would chinese ever say Whites were a problem?
>>
File: nsdap-32.jpg (30 KB, 550x581) Image search: [Google]
nsdap-32.jpg
30 KB, 550x581
>>67690
how about owning the money creation and banks of all americas, africa, asia, and europe?

At any time that a minority gets as much power as is seen today with Jews is solely protected by today's inane illogical ideologies of Marxism.
>>
>>67587
debating the stab in the back myth is a legit historical debate, i didn't tell the stormfags to jump in on my arguments.
>>
>>67614
Fuck off to >>>/pol/ and discuss it there, this thread has nothing to do with Jews.
>>
>>67854
so my concept is impossible to be accepted by you regardless of anything?

replying with anything redirected someone elsewhere as they don't belong here is poor form.
>>
>>67879
Your "concept" belongs on /pol/, it has nothing to do with the subject matter I couldn't care less who owns a fucking bank. This is /his/
>>
>>67901
this, you went way off topic mate. but historical discussion about judaism does belong on this board as long as we can keep things to the DOCUMENTED FACTS
>>
>>67935
He's explaining the origins of the "stabbed in the back" meme.... It's because Jews are in all the high places....
>>
>>68041
i'm just saying the current makeup of the federal reserve board has no place on /his/. read the sticky, nothing from the past 25 years is up for discussion. the stab in the back is totally legitimate to discuss on this board though, it was one of the central talking points of the third reich.
>>
>>68107
Todays Jewish Banking powers are surely a coincidence.
>>
File: DiversityRocks.jpg (679 KB, 1277x1278) Image search: [Google]
DiversityRocks.jpg
679 KB, 1277x1278
>>66666
Lovely
>>
>>68125
irrelevant, i'm not even debating you on this point, i actually agree. but the current makeup of the federal reserve board is not history.
>>
>>68199
This. The modern-day Jewish conspiracy to convert non-Jews to cattle has nothing to do with the alleged 1910s Jewish conspiracy to lose the First World War on behalf of international Communism and Zionism. The first may spring from the second but this isn't the board for it.
>>
>>68338
finally someone gets it
>>
File: haha.gif (3 MB, 419x313) Image search: [Google]
haha.gif
3 MB, 419x313
>>68445
haha finally someone gets it, of course.
>>
>>66666
QUINTS SPEAK TRUTH
>>
>>63671
>Holland
talk about an incorrect map
>>
>>67690
If chinese basically own african countries, would africans complain that chinese are the problem?

Well yeah, they do it all the time, look it up.
>>
>>68598
Then why do Whites get shit for saying that the Jewish minority has too much power and influence over the white majority?
>>
>>68695
Because Ashkenazi power clans have a much stronger grasp on propaganda techniques. They practically invented public relations. Chinese don't care.

See what I did there? We're wired to hear anything complaining about "jews" in general as hateful and ignorant, as if you think the nice old Jewish lady next door wants to drink your childrens' blood. "Clans," though, they're outdated, possibly associated with The Klan, and undeniably present among successful members of Ashkenazi groups in industrialized countries.
>>
>>63458
Fuck; you're an embarrassment to anyone who actually tries using /pol/ for discussing current events, and you post this here without even proofreading your own post?
>>
File: lel.jpg (73 KB, 561x650) Image search: [Google]
lel.jpg
73 KB, 561x650
>>68799
>>68695
inb4 fuck off to /pol/. guys, try and keep it historical. jew hate is cool and all, but i would rather talk about the jew hate of Titus Flavius Caesar Vespasianus Augustus
>>
>>67501
>churchill's article from the 1920's on the connection between judaism and communism
You could provide a link if you mention this, you know...
>>
>>69018
i posted it
>>67594

http://library.flawlesslogic.com/ish.htm

here's the text
>>
>>69018
how about you read the fucking thread, mongoloid.
>>67594
>>
>>69134
>i posted it
A picture for ants is what you posted there.

Thank you for the link.
>>
>>69168
>what is this, a picture for ants?

i kekd. thanks anon.
>>
>>69139
How about you don't insult random anons?

>>69210
*wink*
Thread replies: 100
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.